Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
she shoved a poor whats left of a monkey at me until I hurled it across the house for her. .... this was AFTER back yard fetch was over.... she sure is fetch happy.....

My dog thinks you would have held on to that ball if you really wanted it, and since you threw it across the room you must be rejecting it, and the last thing she would think to do is bring it back!
Old 04-16-2016, 09:47 PM   #742
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_crystal View Post
My dog thinks you would have held on to that ball if you really wanted it, and since you threw it across the room you must be rejecting it, and the last thing she would think to do is bring it back!
hahhaa........
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 06:51 PM   #743
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

The oldest kitty does not feel well seems her allergies have turned into a sinus infection. I give her the allergy meds and put her in a steamy bathroom on the advice of a friend but she hated it. She has an appointment with the veterinarian Thursday but I may take her tomarrow.

The baby kitty is keeping an eye on her friend.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 06:52 PM   #744
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

after we played fetch it was really warm out so she came in, i jumped in the shower and when I got out i could not find her anywhere. I looked in the back yard, in ever spot that she usually goes in. I started yelling her name, she pops up and comes running, from the couch right in front of me! WHEW she scared me
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 07:04 PM   #745
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Little Bits had a ball last night when she went out to do her thing, Rowdy tagged along so out they went. After a while hear comes the wild bunch , Rowdy dry as can be...the Bits must have found a deep place in the yard cause she went swimming some how as she was soaking wet wild hair and all.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2016, 07:20 PM   #746
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Jacques has been super naughty lately....Thats all I have to say about that............
Old 04-20-2016, 09:06 AM   #747
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

They are both napping soundly after expending much energy in the woods...it's a total win-win
Old 04-20-2016, 05:28 PM   #748
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

This happened last night, I was caring for the oldest kitty and shutting down the house for bedtime when I walked into the bedroom to find the baby kitty standing over the toy box to select a toy. The look on her face when I walked in said it all. She looked like she just got caught with her paw in the cookie jar haha! Sneaky kitty!!

Oldest kitty goes to the vet first thing in the morning for what I think is a sinus infection. Poor kitty.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2016, 08:05 AM   #749
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,160 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The cats are on the back porch alternating between sun bathing and chasing a big huge fly that is out there. The dog got himself tangled up in some brush early this morning and is now sleeping off the trauma...
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2016, 08:39 AM   #750
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Pets

The oldest kitty did a great job at the vet she didn't bite anyone. She got antibiotics for her sinus infection.

The baby kitty is happy that we are home and demanding pets.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2016, 09:20 AM   #751
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Twas yesterday...

The boys got caught out in a wicked rain storm at the top of Chimney Rock with me...

Yoda was a former farm dog who slept in a dirt hole. He dealt with it well. We sat by a big rock since the rain was whipping so hard that it hurt. He kept looking up at the gigantic American flag that they. have up there.

Jacques was less stoic. He's been pampered always.. He got under the rock as far as he could and shivered and groomed. I had to bundle him in my jacket to make the descent. Lol

Both of my boys were tuckered out and slept really well last night. As did their mama..
Old 04-28-2016, 10:24 AM   #752
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Misbehaving as usual while I was getting everything prepared to drop them off for boarding, my dog is bad lol
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2016, 11:01 AM   #753
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Was sitting here in my chair, and Zoe suddenly falls from the back of the chair, LoL, lands on my shoulders and neck, she got so relaxed she rolled off the back, LoL... She is so funny.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2016, 12:42 PM   #754
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Bliss View Post
Was sitting here in my chair, and Zoe suddenly falls from the back of the chair, LoL, lands on my shoulders and neck, she got so relaxed she rolled off the back, LoL... She is so funny.
My cat is often very clumsy. I don't leave things in places where she walks by because she knocks stuff over all the time. I find it ironic.
Old 04-29-2016, 05:37 AM   #755
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
My cat is often very clumsy. I don't leave things in places where she walks by because she knocks stuff over all the time. I find it ironic.
Are you sure it's not on purpose, like this cat?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2016, 08:42 PM   #756
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Yoda is passed out on the couch next to me....snoring like a grown man....

I know the dogs don't eat while I'm gone...now I'm wondering if they don't sleep either.

I so need a Nanny cam....
Old 04-30-2016, 05:29 PM   #757
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

We hiked to an awesome bald and took in the amazing views.

The boys then proceeded to make me constantly nervous by getting too close to the edge of the cliff. I swear they did it on purpose.

Now we are all tuckered out. But...this time we made it out BEFORE a storm came up...good thing too cuz there was thunder and lightning. Yoda hates both.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:00 AM   #758
IrishAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms.
Relationship Status:
Dancing in the sunshine and rain.

IrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST ReputationIrishAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

This morning we had a big thunder storm, Riley who lived his first 6 years in Seattle all of the sudden hates the rain, and now shakes and quivers for thunder and lighting. He took his whole 60 pounds and curled up between my pillow and the head board. While little miss alice thought it was play time and danced over both of us trying to figure out what new game we were playing.

IrishAmazon
IrishAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IrishAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2016, 08:10 PM   #759
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,160 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Second time this week- when I went to let the dog out this morning, my old lady cat bolted out the back door. She's an indoor cat. First time, the other day, she just sat at the door looking confused like she didn't know how she got there. Today though, I had to follow her around the house to catch her and bring her back in. Which was awesome cause I'd just rolled out of bed and was in my pajamas with my hair sticking up all over.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-09-2016, 08:17 PM   #760
storyspinner70

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

storyspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputationstoryspinner70 Has the BEST Reputation

My kitty Chung Pow flat out tried to kill me today. I think he was trying to open a vein. To be fair, I have to give him antibiotics twice a day and he hates it, but still....lol

Tags
animals, pets