Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Singles Mingle

Old 09-13-2015, 01:50 AM   #9601
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel C. View Post
I'm so tired! I volunteered at a fundraiser for at-risk youth, including homeless gay and lesbian teens. While I was happy to contribute to a worthy cause, I couldn't help but notice that there were a lot of couples AND that the average age was late 20's to early 30's. This is certainly not my demographic so I pose the following questions:

1) When you feel like you are the only single person, how do you deal with it (avoid the scenario, embrace your singleness, etc)?

2) Do you attend events if you know only 5-10% are in your age group?
(((( mel )))) start a funny ole lesbian meet up club 40+ ? lolol just an idea ~
Old 09-13-2015, 09:27 AM   #9602
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,768 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I'm so tired! I volunteered at a fundraiser for at-risk youth, including homeless gay and lesbian teens. While I was happy to contribute to a worthy cause, I couldn't help but notice that there were a lot of couples AND that the average age was late 20's to early 30's. This is certainly not my demographic so I pose the following questions:

1) When you feel like you are the only single person, how do you deal with it (avoid the scenario, embrace your singleness, etc)?

2) Do you attend events if you know only 5-10% are in your age group?
It depends on the circumstances. Using your example, I wouldn't care about demographics or singledom because it's not about me. If I were volunteering somewhere, it is about that cause and the people that it will help. I'm not a part of the equation and neither are the other volunteers.

If I'm attending something that is more entertainment than purpose, then those factors may come into play more. It would honestly depend on how I felt in that moment before I left for the event, if I would be the only person I knew there, et cetera. If I'm going somewhere and I've agreed to meet a friend, I wouldn't dream of canceling on them, no matter who else was there and how old they were or weren't.

Some events can be tough if you are basically the ONLY person outside of a particular age bracket or if you are the ONLY person there by yourself. When I decide whether to go to something, the other people are not really even part of the equation for me. Mostly, is the drive going to annoy me is what I think. Will someone try to kill me on the way there goes through my mind. Basically, personal safety trumps any other card in the deck when I decide whether to go out and attend a function.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2015, 07:16 PM   #9603
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Hope everyone is having a great end to their Sunday! Leaving an assortment of fresh fruit and other goodies for the night. I had a great day at work. When I got off at 7p, my coworker kept messing with our supervisor. I was laughing so hard that I started to snort 😳 When I do leave Starbucks, I will miss my coworkers 😂

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2015, 10:52 PM   #9604
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I just got home from a trip to Utah for my grandmothers funeral... right now I hate being single... I want to be held...

*curls up on the couch*
Old 09-13-2015, 10:54 PM   #9605
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Hey Singles

anyone have any specific goodie requests for y'all?

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2015, 09:45 PM   #9606
Mormegil

How Do You Identify?:
just myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
meh
Relationship Status:
single

Mormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST ReputationMormegil Has the BEST Reputation

Mel.C. , the lgbt church i attend has a varied congregation in more ways that one and that includes age. I notice most of the women , if notall around my age are married or in a relationship. And the rest are quite a bit older than me. The woman i was intrested in that turned me.down was in her 40s , im 31.

But i do feel very lonely when i go. Especially if she comes up and hugs me trying to be friendly. I would almost rather she just doesnt touch me at all which may sound weird . But its emotionally painful.

But i just sit and watch them all hugging and greeting eachother and its like im sitting still while the world spins around me. But i make myself socialize. It may hurt me to watch everyone else mingle. To watch couples hold hands or hug eachother. But if i didnt go out and atleast try i would just isolate alone at home. So no.matter what i do i hurt. But atleast out there maybe somebody will.notice me eventually

And yes i attend events where ages vary greatly. And when there are women my age they already have a girlfriend or wife.
Old 09-20-2015, 07:44 PM   #9607
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

bumping cause there are singles in da house...whoop whoop
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 09-20-2015, 07:49 PM   #9608
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
bumping cause there are singles in da house...whoop whoop
Really? Where??
Old 09-20-2015, 08:43 PM   #9609
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

... Just dropping in to see how things are going... Ive been gone awhile but back now & ready to enjoy a new chapter of my life...

Wishing all a great night..
Old 09-20-2015, 10:46 PM   #9610
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Welcome back Barb, nice to see you.
Old 09-21-2015, 01:20 PM   #9611
Barb42

How Do You Identify?:
Soft butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever..
Relationship Status:
SINGLE

Barb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST ReputationBarb42 Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Jenn. Glad to ne back..
Old 09-29-2015, 06:04 PM   #9612
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening to all of you!!! Since its kind of like Fall here in Florida, I'm leaving behind some yummy pumpkin spice treats!

Have a good night,

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2015, 06:07 PM   #9613
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,588 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, I'm still single and sleepless NEAR Seattle..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2015, 06:37 PM   #9614
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Im kind of liking this place...there is always food!!
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2015, 07:47 PM   #9615
randrum

How Do You Identify?:
Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
Just call me G
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,063 Times in 668 Posts
randrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputationrandrum Has the BEST Reputation

The food is a nice touch. So are the comfy chairs. And good people.
Old 09-29-2015, 08:41 PM   #9616
Keep Smilin

How Do You Identify?:
Fabulously happy Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Content with myself :-)

Keep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST ReputationKeep Smilin Has the BEST Reputation

Sweet Dreams everyone!! 😊

Life is too short to live unhappy. Seek peace, joy and love for you will recieve that which you seek.
-Anonymous
Keep Smilin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Keep Smilin For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2015, 09:51 PM   #9617
DanzAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
TBD by how I know you.
Relationship Status:
Single

DanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Good night.

Random drive-bye g'night. I'm gonna miss seeing everyone this weekend in LV. Have a blast for me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Renaissance Femme: the world thru the lense of a femme leatherdyke - http://therenaissancefemme.wordpress.com/

The Delicious Experience - Eco-Adventure Tours & Retreats for all budgets.
DanzAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DanzAmazon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2015, 11:09 PM   #9618
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Still here, still single...
Old 09-30-2015, 04:48 AM   #9619
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Just want to wish all us singles a Good Morning

I have a :line cook: ready for breakfast orders and don't forget to get ur coffee.

Have a great day everyone
Old 09-30-2015, 05:48 PM   #9620
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Today has been a crazy day for me! I picked up a shift at our new Orange City, Florida Starbucks and I just got home! The best part about today, is spending a few hours with my mom. We went shopping for me a new pair of flats for work and grocery shopping. I found a few things to get my mom for Christmas ❤️😀

How was everyone else's day?

Leaving some nice hot tea and hot cocoa to help us relax 😀

Zimmeh
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post: