atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Femmes, all your answers are great and exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much for your honesty and openness! It certainly drives home for me just how diverse all you femmes are, not that I didn't know that before, hehe. Being a good listener is something that I keep thinking about as I read the various posts, that and being respectful (both of which are a given, as far as I am concerned).

To all the non-femme-identified persons who have posted here about their wants and needs on a date: I am, as the OP, asking that you all let this thread be just for the femmes. Another thread or 2 can be started for butches and trans guys and others to say what they like on a date. I put this in the femme zone because I wanted the femmes to have the exclusive voice here.

Again, all you beautiful, amazing femmes, a big THANK YOU to you all! Please feel free to keep sharing. I am learning a lot!!
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 10:14 PM   #82
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please do:

Keep it casual
Be respectful
Ask questions you want ME to answer
Be honest

Please don't:

Treat me like a delicate flower
Assume you know what I like, what I want
Bring me a gift
Brag about how chivalrous you are
Not let me get the door, buy a drink
Take me to a movie or show... If this is a new dating situation I am still deciding whether this may have potential as you should be, and I don't want the bulk of the time not interacting.
Ask me a question because your really dying to tell me what you think
Don't go overboard. Someone who is trying too hard makes me feel icky and there will not be another date. Same with the gifts... I don't want to feel like I have to owe anyone.

For me, someone who is secure in themselves does not have to bring pomp and circumstance to every date. If I feel that someone is always trying too hard, it feels desperate and that is unattractive.

Obviously, I am out of the dating pool, but when I was still doggy paddling, I appreciated simple things... you can't go wrong with that.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 10:55 PM   #83
swan

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

swan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Butches,

I have to be honest. I am a very socially inept femme. I also tend to be rather shy in person, klutzy and am prone to say the stupidest things when I'm nervous. Basically, I'm a geek so I tend to act like a real dork on a first date. Or ten.

While appreciate that many Butches like to take a girl out for a fancy dinner on a first date, I'm already nervous and afraid. I'm not comfortable with formalish dinners when I'm out with someone I've known for years or years and honestly, I'd be so intimidated that I wouldn't be able to concentrate on you. So may I suggest dinners at Chez Snooty wait for later in the relationship.

I like a nice, casual dinner for a first date, where the food is good and local, and the dress is nicer than usual, but you don't have to wear heels and sparklies. That way, I can concentrate on you. Please order first, so that I can have a guideline as per finances. I will probably choose something a little less expensive than yourself. Just go with it please. If you want to order for me, that's fine, but ask me what I want first. Then you can be all suave and debonair and say "and the lady will have..." If you don't want, that's cool too.

I can't dance. I'm not kidding. I never learned to dance with another person, girls just don't do that in my culture. (No, I didn't go to prom.) If we go somewhere to dance, I'd prefer a smaller venue than a big club. I'm not big on going to movies on first dates because again, I'm there for you. Not for the latest blockbuster.

The best first dates that I've had have been totally non-traditional. One nice Butch told me to bring my camera and jacket and wear comfortable shoes. She took me to a State Park where we rode the tram to the top, and walked backed down, taking pictures, looking for wild life and flowers and talking. She provided the munchies, and the bottle water. On our next date, I took her to the Botanical Gardens, where I bought lunch at the cafe after we spent a few hours in the butterfly aviary. Sometimes it's my turn to "host" the date, and my turn to pay. Another Butch got passes to an art museum that I'd never be brave enough to go to myself. It was awesome.

I like a well dressed Butch with good hygiene, but note that well-dressed doesn't equal "lookee at all my designer duds!". Be neat, be clean, be tidy. I absolutely will NOT ever buy any clothing with a huge designer label. I don't care about Coach bags. Tommy Hilfiger puts his initials on everything. I don't wear their clothes. Or any other label that well, labells their clothing. So flashing a label is not gonna impress me. I'm a pain that way.

I'm okay with a goodnight kiss. I don't like kissing on my front porch though. Inviting you in for a bit on a first date does not mean it's time for awesome sex! It means that the date went well, I'm not ready to say goodnight yet, and while there's definately a goodnight kiss in store, I'm probably not going to want to neck on the sofa for an hour. I just don't do that.

I will generally tell my close friends and relatives that I'm going on a date and my ringer will be turned off. They will not call me unless it's an emergency. Please have the same respect for me. Be nice to the waiters and servers. Don't be stingy with the tip. Also, if I act like a real dork, please remember that I'm nervous and maybe give me another chance.

Um, I think that's all for now... I'll probably think of more to add later. I hope no-one's offended. I didn't mean to be rude, I was just giving this femme's opinion.
swan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to swan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 11:09 PM   #84
Star Anise

How Do You Identify?:
Femme in boots.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Free range femme.

Star Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
I deeply regret any remarks that may have offended anyone in any way, that certainly was not my intent.

Perhaps I should have provided some of the more noteworthy disasters...

The dinner plate is not meant to serve as storage for chewing gum, which by the way was "re-used", also, it is not an ashtray.

Flatulence has zero entertainment value, I will not pull your finger, no matter how loud you ask at dinner.

I am glad that you are proud that you can "burp the alphabet", I believe you, there is no need to prove it.

Public casual dining does not include Miller Beer pajama bottoms and a Winni the Pooh night shirt.

Again, I regret having offended anyone.
Who the bloody hell have you been dating????
Old 07-17-2011, 11:37 PM   #85
imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Flatulence has zero entertainment value, I will not pull your finger, no matter how loud you ask at dinner.

I am glad that you are proud that you can "burp the alphabet", I believe you, there is no need to prove it.
Quote:
Who the bloody hell have you been dating????

possibly someone like me. It's a good thing there's a match for everyone. Inks and I fart loudy and laugh. belch and laugh. fart on each other's legs in bed to get revenge. And when were first dating she said "oh I can't take you hand, " as I was reaching for it "I've got snot on it." and then wiped it on some grass.

But that's inki. and I love her for all of it. she's actually incredibly charming otherwise she couldn't get away with all of the above.

<--- femme that smokes, farts, belches and swears like fuck.

that's not to everyone's taste. but vive la differance and there a pepper to everyone's salt shaker.

edit to add: just an FYI, some of the girls said "be a gentleman" so I don't think there's anything wrong with a similar request from someone else. Perhaps wrong thread, but the request was not outta line, imo.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2011, 11:49 PM   #86
steel_magnolia

How Do You Identify?:
Queer stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
OK with being single, but open to developments

steel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputationsteel_magnolia Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Best part about a great date is the offer of a second.
I totally agree here! And down with the "3 Day Rule"! Who comes up with that? If you want to see me again, at least text. If I want to see you again I'll be waiting. Strike while the iron is hot, I say!
steel_magnolia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to steel_magnolia For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 06:34 AM   #87
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
I deeply regret any remarks that may have offended anyone in any way, that certainly was not my intent.
IMHO I wasn't offended. It was the same as me asking for you to act as a gentleman. We all have our preferences and thats what makes life interesting to me. Personally I'm appauled to see how some people act and are completely mannerless(if thats a word) and tactless. Now and days one cannot just assume thier date will have manners or tact. I've had similiar nightmare dates. Just my .02 cents.

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 07:50 AM   #88
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Default Act like a lady

Many of us growing up had that shit drilled into our heads: girls have to wear dresses-not pants; cover your knees; sit up straight; act with decorum at all times (no laughing too loud, only lady-like giggles allowed), etc. It is a button-pusher for me, to be told to act like a lady whatever the heck that means!

Using good manners, well that is another thing. Anyone with manners doesn't belch or worse on a date with someone you are not intimately involved with already! I used to read Miss Manners regularly & know to act appropriately on a date or whatever social situation I am in.

How to be treated on a date: use human good manners (Applies to all genders); don't get drunk- more than one or two (tops) glasses of wine/beer on a date or I am going to worry you need to be in recovery. Don't whip out a joint and tell me how much you love pot (see glass of wine above) or pills, or whatever your drug if choice is.

Just common courtesy, that's all for all of us, how about that?

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 09:15 AM   #89
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Because people exchange versions of their life stories on these things, i have had folks expect me to relate my sexual history to them. They casually will ask me about long term relationships etc. i can see why someone might want to know that info before they get too involved with someone, but it's not info that people are entitled to. i am so shocked when i get these questions. i deflect them semi-politely, and the sensible date will get the point.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 10:02 AM   #90
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

I've been thinking about this thread, and even though it's fluff there is so much to learning about people based on dates.

I saw a show once where they did *productive* dating.. the couples that were unadvised shared small talk, sillyness and basic awkwardness around each other, basically at the end of the night knew nothing much about each other.

The couples that were advised had a much more *productive * date. There were advised to ask real questions around conversations that most would never ask normally. For instance, religion, politics, family, children. If one of the couple never ever wants kids and you do, why would you want to have a second date if you are looking for a future?

I guess it all depends on what you are looking for.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 11:19 AM   #91
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassy_girl View Post
I've been thinking about this thread, and even though it's fluff there is so much to learning about people based on dates.
I actually don't consider this a fluff thread. I put it in the femme zone and not the "fluffy stuff" because I do take this seriously. What femmes want is important to me, and imho, it should be to anyone who wants to date a femme.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 11:28 AM   #92
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anya/Georgia View Post
Many of us growing up had that shit drilled into our heads: girls have to wear dresses-not pants; cover your knees; sit up straight; act with decorum at all times (no laughing too loud, only lady-like giggles allowed), etc. It is a button-pusher for me, to be told to act like a lady whatever the heck that means!

Using good manners, well that is another thing. Anyone with manners doesn't belch or worse on a date with someone you are not intimately involved with already! I used to read Miss Manners regularly & know to act appropriately on a date or whatever social situation I am in.

How to be treated on a date: use human good manners (Applies to all genders); don't get drunk- more than one or two (tops) glasses of wine/beer on a date or I am going to worry you need to be in recovery. Don't whip out a joint and tell me how much you love pot (see glass of wine above) or pills, or whatever your drug if choice is.

Just common courtesy, that's all for all of us, how about that?
I think for me there is a big difference between expecting someone to act like a lady, and treating that person like a lady. Good manners for me mean trying to make someone feel as comfortable as possible, and show appreciation. If I open a door for you, it is not because I don't think you are perfectly capable of doing so yourself; I do it to show my appreciation and respect.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 11:49 AM   #93
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I am not a lady but I can play one if needed. lol. Please just be yourself on a date. Yes, I know how to act no matter what the situation, but would rather relax and get to know you.

Please do not bring flowers on a first date. Yes I adore flowers, but they will scare me off. Wait for a couple of dates at least please. Cool is key. lol.

If you must text or use cell phone, make it quick.

Please do pull out a joint, I will be pleased as punch!

Please be clean.

A good hair cut or style is always appreciated.

I do enjoy nice manners and a smile. But remember I would way rather fuck in the back of a cab than be treated like your grandmother.

I do enjoy shows, dinner, symphony etc, but I enjoy hanging out just as much.

As far as money? I don't care about it...I can make my own. If you think your car is too dirty, we can take mine.

Dating need not be expensive! It should be fun and easy!

Oh and don't play too hard to get, if you want to be gotten.

Respect me as a person, not as a Femme.

and

No games please. I bore with them easily.

(All of this applies no matter who does the asking out and paying)
Old 07-18-2011, 02:43 PM   #94
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I do enjoy nice manners and a smile. But remember I would way rather fuck in the back of a cab than be treated like your grandmother.

i love this...

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 03:41 PM   #95
swan

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
single

swan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputationswan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by swan View Post
I'm okay with a goodnight kiss. I don't like kissing on my front porch though. Inviting you in for a bit on a first date does not mean it's time for awesome sex! It means that the date went well, I'm not ready to say goodnight yet, and while there's definately a goodnight kiss in store, I'm probably not going to want to neck on the sofa for an hour. I just don't do that.
I'm quoting myself to elaborate... Neckin' on the sofa may well occur on later dates! It's just not a first date thing for me.
swan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swan For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 07:54 PM   #96
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

i'm an OFOS femme - i love having doors opened for me, being helped with my coat, etc. Good manners are just so attractive...and, sadly, are becoming rare.

As for the date itself, don't rush things. Take the time to get to know each other. The very best dates are the ones where you lose track of time because you are completely lost in laughter and conversation...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2011, 09:09 PM   #97
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The same way I'd like to be treated for the rest of the relationship!

Appreciated, seen, honored, worshiped.
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2011, 12:34 PM   #98
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

So Atomic...clear as mud...lol.

Femmes are just people and we all like different things.

Maybe ask a woman you are talking to what she likes on a date? If it's hella expensive...skip her and try someone else...lol.

Seriously, I hope you can see that there are so many options for dates and getting to know women that do not include spending a ton of cash.
Old 07-19-2011, 05:41 PM   #99
Quintease

How Do You Identify?:
Rainbow femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
princess
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,816 Times in 417 Posts
Quintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST ReputationQuintease Has the BEST Reputation

When I first started dating the bf, we did inexpensive things involving him messing up the kitchen and us messing up his bed sheets.

Later when it got more romantic, he paid for everything but you know, he didn't need to. I would have been happy to have paid my own way. What I really appreciated was that he cared. He smiled when I smiled, laughed when I laughed, listened when I spoke, held my hand during dinner, always said yes to dessert, seemed so pleased to be there every time we met, and every time we parted could never wait to see me again.

I barely remember our dates, all I remember was him and how lovely he was.
Old 07-19-2011, 07:18 PM   #100
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quintease View Post
When I first started dating the bf, we did inexpensive things involving him messing up the kitchen and us messing up his bed sheets.

Later when it got more romantic, he paid for everything but you know, he didn't need to. I would have been happy to have paid my own way. What I really appreciated was that he cared. He smiled when I smiled, laughed when I laughed, listened when I spoke, held my hand during dinner, always said yes to dessert, seemed so pleased to be there every time we met, and every time we parted could never wait to see me again.

I barely remember our dates, all I remember was him and how lovely he was.
What a perfect answer.