Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-25-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default YES YES YES

Hello Miami , thanks for starting this one! I'm a huge huge fan of fishing.
I'm from Wv, Ky , southern Ohio area, and have a ton of places to fish up here. I love bass fishing !!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the jon boat kind of guy nothing fancy at all, do some fly fishing for trout, like to fish for channel cats... you name it I love it so thanks on this thread.

-RNguy
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 05:26 PM   #2
Miami

How Do You Identify?:
Gentlemyn Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

2 Highscores

Miami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RNguy View Post
Hello Miami , thanks for starting this one! I'm a huge huge fan of fishing.
I'm from Wv, Ky , southern Ohio area, and have a ton of places to fish up here. I love bass fishing !!!!!!!!!!!
I'm the jon boat kind of guy nothing fancy at all, do some fly fishing for trout, like to fish for channel cats... you name it I love it so thanks on this thread.

-RNguy
My pleasure, RN. I fish primarily salt water. Mangrove and other snapper, Amberjack, Jack Crevalles, Pompano and Grouper. I'm a bridge fisher, since I'm mobility impaired (wheelchair), but that doesn't stop me from hooking some pretty big fish! My biggest fish ever was an eight foot black tipped shark off Biscayne Bay, years ago. Took me forever to land, but I was eating shark steaks for a MONTH! lol
Old 01-25-2010, 08:27 PM   #3
RNguy

How Do You Identify?:
trans
Preferred Pronoun?:
He preferredably :)
Relationship Status:
the pitbull <€

Thanked 2,267 Times in 510 Posts
RNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST ReputationRNguy Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami View Post
My pleasure, RN. I fish primarily salt water. Mangrove and other snapper, Amberjack, Jack Crevalles, Pompano and Grouper. I'm a bridge fisher, since I'm mobility impaired (wheelchair), but that doesn't stop me from hooking some pretty big fish! My biggest fish ever was an eight foot black tipped shark off Biscayne Bay, years ago. Took me forever to land, but I was eating shark steaks for a MONTH! lol
You know, I love seafood. I have never eaten shark meat at all. Can you tell me about what it may taste like? anything to compare it to?
haha don't say chicken either.
I'd love to try eat. I went marlin fishin a couple times and was blown away.. talk about bulking up and being tired real quick.
I caught a very good size red fish and the guys on the boat were laughing at me bc i'm this bass fisher from the mountains. I was blown away by the strength of the marlin and even the red fish. It was a long haul to pull in and took a long time. I was dead tired after that trip but had a blast and would go again in a heartbeat.
I'm trying to get the wife to go fishing with me, she's not going to have it at all. haha cute though.

-RNguy
RNguy is offline   Reply With Quote