Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I am going to send Navy a postcard. I will leave it up to you whether or not to send him one.

I grieve this loss. I liked NB. He was polite and caring and a gentleman. Whoever he was in the past, we wont know. He could have been a cad. I just know who he presented himself as now. This is why I chose to send him a postcard. But its up to you if you want to send him one or not.

I am going to address this with Ms Medusa as well, to see if there are any concerns she has with us sending him postcards
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 04:30 PM   #1182
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I've always been confused about the 'identity issues".

Does it ALWAYS mean they were "timed out" under their old screen name or could it just be they made another screen name, which one needs permission for,and they failed to do that?
In my experience, it's not a good thing. Usually, when it's benevolent issue, there's a 'formally known as' type of message under the new screen name. Sometimes it's in the signature but it's usually there if it's a "harmless" situation.

I've been duped before and I'm sure will be again as folks that have been removed from the site tend to weasel their way back in, one way or another. Luckily, they are usually caught pretty quickly. Sometimes I can spot a returning person and sometimes I can't.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 04:53 PM   #1183
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

"highly esteemed?!"

Speaking only for myself... bah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
I'm in! Soft Silver approved my request to join this highly esteemed group! Looking forward to this'
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 05:11 PM   #1184
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,819 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
In my experience, it's not a good thing. Usually, when it's benevolent issue, there's a 'formally known as' type of message under the new screen name. Sometimes it's in the signature but it's usually there if it's a "harmless" situation.

I've been duped before and I'm sure will be again as folks that have been removed from the site tend to weasel their way back in, one way or another. Luckily, they are usually caught pretty quickly. Sometimes I can spot a returning person and sometimes I can't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I've always been confused about the 'identity issues".

Does it ALWAYS mean they were "timed out" under their old screen name or could it just be they made another screen name, which one needs permission for,and they failed to do that?
Forgive the intrusion, I wouldn't normally be posting here as I am not taking part in the swap, however on reading the discussion which touched on identity issues I felt this may be relevant to me...

I was a member before known as Daisy Chain, I managed to lock myself out of my account with an email change, I did mail admin soon after but didnt get a reply, life took over and time passed but I found myself visiting as a guest so decided to rejoin, switching my old name about seemed like a good idea to keep some continuity. I didnt know I needed permission for this until reading Homoe`s post, my apologies to all. This may all sound like a long ramble {it probably is !} but I was a little concerned my rejoining and name change may come across as underhanded in some way after reading of other members `identity issues` so wished to clarify. Gemme raises a good point about `previously known as` so I will add that to my signature.

Apologies for the derailing, thanks for reading.
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2017, 08:36 PM   #1185
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation
Default To all participating in the Post Card exchange 2017

NavyButch who was dropped without warning yesterday, still plans to participate in the Post Card Exchange. Has all needed cars, and is ready to go. Also, has the necessary addresses and postage.

If anyone has a question or problem, they can contact me via PM or e-mail My email address Fox_deSade@Outlook.com

Thanks!
Old 05-26-2017, 08:46 PM   #1186
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

okay my 2 cents.. let's please Refrain from making assumptions. We are not administrators, and truthfully it is not any of our business, I can vouch to the fact that sometimes it really is something minor. The address have already been sent out, I have talked to Navy outside of the site and trust that his participation in this project is sincere. I will be sending the cards I picked for each participant. Cheers!
Old 05-27-2017, 05:14 AM   #1187
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

No one's telling anyone else to or not to swap with Navy. That's up to each person. However, people don't get timed out for no reason, so it's not about 'making assumptions', especially when the reasoning has been shared by the administrators.

Chained Daisy, thank you for your post. It's helpful for folks who may have interacted with you previously to know that you are 'that' person, so I always appreciate it when someone who does come back under a new name, no matter the reason, is transparent about it.

Sorry for the sideways derail, Soft! My cards went out late yesterday.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 04:37 PM   #1188
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

Gemme! I got your postcard! I love it, and thanks! So far, I've gotten cards from Gemme and homoe.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 05:08 PM   #1189
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I received Homoe's card today! Loved it!

I am ok with sending NB postcards and plan on staying in touch with him. There are managerial reasons why decisions are made by the admins. But it doesnt/shouldnt affect individual members and their choices to stay in contact.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 05:10 PM   #1190
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Just so you know my cards will be going out next week sometime. I'm a little slow but haven't flaked!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 06:40 PM   #1191
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina03 View Post
Gemme! I got your postcard! I love it, and thanks! So far, I've gotten cards from Gemme and homoe.
Thank you, Nina. Got yours today and I love it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Just so you know my cards will be going out next week sometime. I'm a little slow but haven't flaked!
No worries. Some folks might still be waiting on their orders to come in.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 06:50 PM   #1192
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Gemme, homoe and nina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
No worries. Some folks might still be waiting on their orders to come in.
Mine just arrived today. They will probably go out in Thursday's mail.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2017, 08:32 PM   #1193
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Me too y'all! I didn't really have enough women oriented cards so I ordered some more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 12:01 AM   #1194
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to order some cards tomorrow! I found some cute Bettie Page cards on eBay!

I received a few cards already! Thank you all

Zimmeh
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2017, 05:07 AM   #1195
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I've gotten cards from homoe, Gemme, and Nina. Love them all!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2017, 07:01 PM   #1196
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I think this 'theme' exchange has worked out really well
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 03:05 PM   #1197
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

This procrastinator ordered her cards today. But I have Amazon prime and they will be here Monday. I will get them out asap.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2017, 06:38 PM   #1198
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

I am making my postcards and have three more to do. With any luck, I'll finish tomorrow and mail them out on Monday!
Old 06-03-2017, 07:07 PM   #1199
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,169 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I got a card from Bèsame* today - so sweet, and it was exactly the shot in the arm that I needed today. Thanks!

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2017, 02:02 PM   #1200
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

my double set of postcards are on their way out the door!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: