Old 06-28-2011, 07:14 AM   #161
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I'm so glad everyone is enjoying this! I just love getting a card in the mail, instead of just bills and junk mail.

Hopefully the Bahamas cards should start arriving soon....crossing fingers.

And, for anyone else who comes across the thread and wants to join in...you can join in any time. We're being very casual....just PM me your address and we'll get you started too!
Old 06-28-2011, 07:40 AM   #162
1PlayfulFemme

How Do You Identify?:
An Unwitting Thread Derailer!
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, femme through and through
Relationship Status:
She is my soul.

Thanked 2,362 Times in 697 Posts
1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation1PlayfulFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Woohoo! We got three more cards!

SocialJustice_fsu, Loved the card! And what beautiful handwriting you have! We are huge animal lovers and the card was perfect! Thanks!!

Chancie, my wife is a HUGE fan of art, and loved the Renoir! You couldn't have found a better card! Thanks much!! And the robot sticker was adorable!!

Lipstixgal, when I lived in NY, the Brooklyn Bridge was one of my favorite places to see. It speaks of history and hard work to me. The kinda ideals are in it that make this country great! I love the brick work..and the work that went into it! Thanks for the card!!

We'll be sending cards from Cherokee, NC this week! Can't wait to see what we find!

Whatever you fear most has no power. It is your fear that holds the power.
-Oprah Winfrey
1PlayfulFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1PlayfulFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 02:50 PM   #163
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Postcards are all in the mail
So many to chose from, I got a little of everything I saw
Hope you all enjoy them as much as I did picking them out

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 02:56 PM   #164
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

We got postcards!

Scoote even asked me today "what's up with you checking the mail all of a sudden?"

Yes, I used to leave it for her to get, but now I'm racing out there to see what goodies are waiting.

We got lovely artwork from Chancie, beautiful Virginia scenery from 1PlayfulFemme and hangin' 10 from Tommie.

Love it!!
Old 06-28-2011, 03:37 PM   #165
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

More postcards today!!

1PlayfulFemme- What a beautiful view! Much love to you too! Have a safetrip!

Chancie~ We love the Cats holding eachother...Sooo cute!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

Much like Jo, I cant wait for what this week will bring! Leaving for 10 days in San Antonio on Thursday....drivin to Denver tomorrow. T will be seeing the postcards before I do... Hmmmmph Hy will need them. Poor T will be lonely for a few days. They will cheer him up I think I guess I cant be selfish lol
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 05:20 PM   #166
Dutch Leonard

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Tournaments Won: 7

Dutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST ReputationDutch Leonard Has the BEST Reputation

I mailed a few cards Monday and a few today for the addresses on the list JustJo sent me.

Today, I received one from Chancie (love the robot) and 1Playfulfemme (love canoeing).
Dutch Leonard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dutch Leonard For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 07:10 PM   #167
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Last night I started at the top of Jo's list and made out the first three postcards. I used to collect a certain type of postcard when I traveled, and so I had a few laying around. So now I get to share those with each of you. And for those who receive them, yes I know I put too much postage on. I'm trying to use up stamps that I never seem to use for anything else these days. Ha.

At some point I'll whip out my creative side (like Wil) and start sending photo postcards. Wil's postcards have always been a bright spot in my mailbox, and the little freckles enjoy them, too!

This is such a simple yet smile-inducing practice. Thanks y'all!
Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 07:56 PM   #168
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,354 Times in 2,670 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

It is so fab to get postcards in the mail!
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 08:25 PM   #169
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chancie View Post
It is so fab to get postcards in the mail!
I concur.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 08:43 PM   #170
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I have received 11 cards, so far and enjoyed each of them
Knowing I'm getting them, makes walking to the mailbox a happy moment even if a bill is mixed in there with them

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 08:58 PM   #171
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

um i go to the mailbox today..get excited bc theres a postcard...walking to the house i realize its from that troublemaker Lil Ms Sunshyne whom sent it to jo ONLY ...so im scratching her off MY list. Does T know ur a troublemaker young lady?!?!?!?

it was cute even till i realized my name wasnt on it so now its not so cute so there :hmph:
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 09:08 PM   #172
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

HA! That's hilarious!
That's what You GET, Scootinsky, for bein' such a wise~ass!

(Has my card exploded yet, Jim?)

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 10:11 PM   #173
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

[quote=scootebaby;368727]um i go to the mailbox today..get excited bc theres a postcard...walking to the house i realize its from that troublemaker Lil Ms Sunshyne whom sent it to jo ONLY ...so im scratching her off MY list. Does T know ur a troublemaker young lady?!?!?!?

it was cute even till i realized my name wasnt on it so now its not so cute so there :hmph:[/quote

Lol take it back....u will soon see why it didnt have your name on it...Idid u read the postcard carefully? Lol sheesh! U will like me again tomorrow atleast I hope!

Last edited by little_ms_sunshyne; 06-29-2011 at 10:15 PM.
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 10:27 PM   #174
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Don't u worry scoote...I got u covered...u just wait & see
Old 06-29-2011, 11:55 PM   #175
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

We are hanging ours up like we do christmas cards!

I sent out 3 special ones (more to follow)
and
will send out another round in the next week

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 06:57 AM   #176
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thank you Ms Sunshyne
I loved the postcard, and laughed even harder when Scoote was like "what the heck, are you starting a competition or something?????"

We're putting ours in a photo album on the coffee table.

And we have a new postcard peep
Cara is joining in, and I'll PM you all her address today. Cara, I'll send you a list via snail mail (cuz it's kind of long!)....and a postcard to get you started!

Loving this!
Old 06-30-2011, 10:18 AM   #177
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Funny...I thought she was the one who gave US the competition idea...LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
So as Jo said we got postcards today...I only got one,but it was such a cool one(thanks Little Man that was an awesome pic). I figured Ninas just got separated in the mail so altho i initially bummed i realized that when we get back ill just have one more than Jo(now IM gloating )

anyway ...hope everyone is having a great Sat night!
Old 06-30-2011, 10:25 AM   #178
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Dayuuuuuum T how you gonna bust me out like that? luckily u ended it with a hershey bar

Actually its great because Jo and I seem to get some perverted pleasure on giving each other sh*t--not literally of course eww

And since i dont work days right now i can go out(secretly of course) and get postcards,mail them to myself and sign someone elses name
--did i mention i am a decent forgererer(yanno someone who can sign others names and stuff)
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 02:27 PM   #179
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

WooooHooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Another day of Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postcards from:

~Amiyesiam.....LOVE!
~Always2Late.......STUNNING!
~Dutch............Madison County? This is beautiful!
~Wolfy......gave me chills.....lovely tribute!

Thank all Y'all.....You made my day!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2011, 02:56 PM   #180
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

2 more cards in my mailbox today...yay!!!

Got the PM Jo and will send out another card
Good thing I decided to get extra cards and stamps in anticipation

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post: