SelfMadeMan

How Do You Identify?:
Transsexual Man
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Married to The Woman of My Dreams <3

Thanked 2,669 Times in 527 Posts
SelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST ReputationSelfMadeMan Has the BEST Reputation

Well I am just excited to have a new username because my old one (fastnfurious) just didn't feel like ME anymore. My new one embraces my transition and the fact that I made myself the man I am today through years of determination, tears and hard work, and I am proud of that!
SelfMadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SelfMadeMan For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2009, 05:41 AM   #22
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

Its the start of my wonderful new life.

the best is yet to be.
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:03 AM   #23
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Mine is pretty easy to figure out. When I introduce myself to people and tell them my name is G, they always tilt their head to the side....I then say, "Just G....just the letter G."
So, here I am.

Now, you might wonder what the G stands for...well, it could be many things: gigalo, goofball, gentleman, geek...you fill in the blank!
dude ... i will never be able to call you "G" ... i love you so much i need THREE letters! besides ... back in the day when we met, that was several years pre-Just G.
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:12 AM   #24
D-Money

How Do You Identify?:
i do what i want :)
Relationship Status:
well, i'm not banging my ex anymore, so that's good ;)

Location: at The Pink Taco. really ... it's called The Pink Taco ;)
D-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST ReputationD-Money Has the BEST Reputation

once upon a time i was Kyssme. that happened because "Kissme" was already taken on that particular site which was my first.

then one day i realized i had outgrown Kyssme. that realization came around the same time i discovered that "femme" didn't work for me anymore, either. i'm sure they're connected- the name Kyssme was a HUGE part of my socialization as a femme. had to shed it all at once.

went with Papa Donna for a bit- a nickname given to me by some RT friends ... but the online B/F community seemed confused by that moniker on me. it felt awkward to me, too.

so ... now i'm D-Money, another RT nickname. my friend, Omar, dubbed me "D-Money" one night after i kicked his ass at Trivial Pursuit.

i dig it ... simple, ballin', a little sentimental ... holla!
D-Money is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 08:30 AM   #25
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,087 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

I love reading where people came up with their usernames. Interesting...

Well, mine is pretty simple. Ever since I was a little girl, Grease has been one of my favorite movies. I've probably seen it over a 1000 times. Of course, I had a crush on Rizzo (just sayin'). The one scene, where Rizzo & Kanicki are fighting in the diner, she throws the strawberry milkshake in his face and says "from me to you, PinkieLee".
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2009, 08:46 AM   #26
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

my username... is because I am a rubber ducky fanatic... I collect them... my bathroom is done in rubber duckies.. I have a couple of shelves full of rubber duckies... I have rubber ducky rainboots (from torrid) Ducky is also my nickname in RT... a year ago (I think) I had a rubber ducky party down in Austin for my birthday.. it was great.. I got a ton of rubber duckies... I have a big one what was signed by almost all of my friends who came to that party... that one is my favorite and always makes me smile when I am down... oh and yes I have rubber duckies that go in the bathtub with me too

You have to love the
Old 11-19-2009, 09:03 AM   #27
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,264 Posts
Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

My screen name was originally a joke... I had HAD it up to THERE with people ignoring me because I was Femme and therefore couldn't know anything--no matter the subject, they talked to the Butch--even when she said, "gosh I dunno; let's ask Cath" they would ignore me and pretend that she had answered the question!!

I was really steamed so I drew a cartoon and labeled it "NO MORE MS NICE GUY! Baby Butch In Training--B-BIT!" Big joke, the best one I ever told on myself, since I haven't got a Butch bone in my body.

Then we got online, and I found a queer website, but I didn't have a clue what to name myself. My Butch said, "why not b-bit?" So I did. Then I got caught up in chat and discovered how fast people had to type, and how frustrating hyphens were, so eventually I just went went with bit.

THEN a couple years later I discovered a bigger website where it actually had a completely different meaning that my name wasn't capitalized--oy!! People got the wrong impression all the time; someone even said they assumed I was into pony play because of my name! So when I came to the planet, I capitalized it.

I still prefer my real name, Cath, but it's been twelve years now, so I think I'm stuck with Bit.
Bit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:10 AM   #28
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit View Post

I was really steamed so I drew a cartoon and labeled it "NO MORE MS NICE GUY! Baby Butch In Training--B-BIT!" Big joke, the best one I ever told on myself, since I haven't got a Butch bone in my body.

To say I am stunned is not even close. I am howling at my own assumptions.

I thought "bit" because you were just a bit of a girl. Not as in only a bit girl but a little bit of a girl like small and delicate.

It's why I call you Bitty Bit. LOL

However, if you prefer Cath, I will change to that. One of my "things" is to call people what they want to be called. It's important to me on a magical level.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:14 AM   #29
julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Mine is me. Literal, direct and to the point. I came up with it last year when I finally found out about the butch/femme dynamic and said "That's ME"!!!!! Julie is a femme!!!!!! Thank you God for helping me figure that one out at the ripe age of 42!!! It makes me happy every time I type it.
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2009, 09:16 AM   #30
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,783 Times in 4,470 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

Lol Bit, Butch in Training. You sure fooled us all these years! I thought the same thing as Arwen.
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 09:18 AM   #31
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

Bit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST ReputationBit Has the BEST Reputation

The TX Self can call me anything she wants and I love nicknames! I'm actually glad to see that you prefer Arwen; I felt awkward for a long time calling you that because you had given me the choice and I knew people call you by your first name, face to face. Now I'll just relax about it.

I was uncomfortable with "bit" as a sn for a long time because I knew most people were assuming it meant I was small and delicate, and I felt deceitful... hadn't expected anyone to think that, yanno? But once we could put pics online that feeling eased off. Today it's just my name, and you are most welcome to call me Bitty Bit if you like.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:22 AM   #32
Bit

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme
Relationship Status:
married to Gryph

{{{{{{{{{{{Bully}}}}}}}}}}}} Oops, lol... well, time for me to come out from behind the curtain again, eh?
Old 11-19-2009, 10:40 AM   #33
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Isadora came from Isadora Duncan, the dancer, as I love to dance. It also fits my Goddess self because it means "Gift of Isis" or "Gift of the Sun".

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Isadora For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2009, 10:51 AM   #34
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

I wanted something epimystically explosive and cute all at the same time.

Apocalipstic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Apocalipstic For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2009, 10:59 AM   #35
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
I'd have to reconsider how much I like you if you were an Oiler fan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler41 View Post
Nope,,I'm a Saints fan,,among a few other teams. I was a fan all the way back before the days of the unknown Saints fan, lol. Never did much care for the Oilers,,and I guess Houston didn't either since they left!

Glynn
HEY, HEY, NOW! You're looking at a native Houstonian, and I WAS an Oiler fan. To the extreme of even going to that after game pep rally, where Bum Phillips said that they had knocked on the door, and the next year were going to kick the SOB in. We didn't dislike our team. We had some great players in those years, such as Dante (Dan) Patorini and Earl (The Tyler Rose) Campbell. What we were happy to lose was Bud Adams. What an...........oh, we don't have a donkey smilie.

Ok, as for my screen name, well on a large site out there, I had another name in the beginning, but after a turbulent time in my life came to a close, I decided to stop using that one, and moved to this one. I was once lovelyintexas, but that name and that naive person both have gone loooooong by the wayside. WhiteTigress is because I've always viewed myself to have a feline energy within. I've loved white tigers, because they are rare, striking, different. Some people think that I'm tied to the color or racist because of the "white" in the name, but it has to do with the rare cats instead. As someone else mentioned, hyphens and even spaces are a pain in the tush, so I just ran them together, but kept the uppercase letters for each part. Sometimes people shorten it to "White", but I'd prefer if they want to shorten it, that they use "Tigress" or "WT", as I do in my signature.

In the leather world, I've got a different name, and most everyone in the Houston and Austin gay and leather community know me as Treasure (still not my birth name). It was given to me by my first dominant. Besides my blood kin, and a handful of my friends and LGBT charitable community associates, no one calls me by my real name, which is Kimberly. My blood kin and Timber are the only people I will allow to call me Kim. It's too common, and there are waaaaaaaaay to many people out there with that name. For the most part, I'm Treasure, and when people get to know me, they tell me that it suits me.

As for here, you can just call me WT or Tigress. I'm happy either way.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:06 AM   #36
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation

cocteau twins.
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:37 AM   #37
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a fan of Chess.
I used to collect chess boards + pieces.
My most expensive board cost 400, made with beach glass + crystals { I loved that board..My lovely ex wrecked it }
My favorite piece is the Rook, because of its value + power in the Game and strategic moves that make it seem innocuous, almost risky..until the Player puts it in motion..

I've had other usernames elsewhere in the past, I can tell how Long a friend has known me based on their comfort with a specific Nickname.
The Longest being "BD" {BlueDragon, a nick I used about...10-ish years ago}
Very few get away with calling me by my birth name, unless they're my immediate relatives, or my spouse/companion, my companion usually has a good fuckin reason, else they can use my legal name.Otherwise, at best, I'll stare and/or ignore.

Old 11-19-2009, 11:39 AM   #38
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Money View Post
once upon a time i was Kyssme. that happened because "Kissme" was already taken on that particular site which was my first.

then one day i realized i had outgrown Kyssme. that realization came around the same time i discovered that "femme" didn't work for me anymore, either. i'm sure they're connected- the name Kyssme was a HUGE part of my socialization as a femme. had to shed it all at once.

went with Papa Donna for a bit- a nickname given to me by some RT friends ... but the online B/F community seemed confused by that moniker on me. it felt awkward to me, too.

so ... now i'm D-Money, another RT nickname. my friend, Omar, dubbed me "D-Money" one night after i kicked his ass at Trivial Pursuit.

i dig it ... simple, ballin', a little sentimental ... holla!
Damn it, so NOW I know you are you!

You could have told me LOL...

I've missed you. BIG time.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 11:45 AM   #39
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

When I first started hanging out online I was working as a journalist and freelance editor. So, when it came to picking a name, well, words just sprang to mind.

Boring huh?
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2009, 12:12 PM   #40
foxyshaman

How Do You Identify?:
spiritually minded dirt dog

Thanked 2,593 Times in 663 Posts
foxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputationfoxyshaman Has the BEST Reputation

Well I have loved red tailed foxes for years and have always thought of myself as a vixen. I love shamanism. So foxyshaman seemed to be good fit.
foxyshaman is offline   Reply With Quote