Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Louisiana Forums

Old 11-03-2009, 10:53 PM   #1
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Loving Louisiana

So are you from Louisiana? Live there? Visit there? Have family there? Let's talk!

I'm a Ouachita Parish gal myself but now live in Austin, TX.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:11 PM   #2
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hey girl,whats up with U??? Things are much the same hear at home,just cold,My fur kids are loveing the fact its NOT raining today and are running otside haveing a ball...
This weekend im going to Nacotioches ( I live hear and never could spell it) to see tha lights then hang with some buds for a bit,I know there will be tons of peeps all over the place but I try to go once in a while.Last year we went to Marshal Tex to see the lights..impressive.
Rockin
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2009, 12:17 PM   #3
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Hey girl,whats up with U??? Things are much the same hear at home,just cold,My fur kids are loveing the fact its NOT raining today and are running otside haveing a ball...
This weekend im going to Nacotioches ( I live hear and never could spell it) to see tha lights then hang with some buds for a bit,I know there will be tons of peeps all over the place but I try to go once in a while.Last year we went to Marshal Tex to see the lights..impressive.
Rockin

Well hey there, sugar! I'm doing really well. Loving Austin tons. It's cold here too. Just got up to 40! I loved going to see the lights in Natchitoches (had to memorize it in high school but still get it confused with Nacodogches! And I'm sure that's misspelled. hee.

When are you coming this way?
Old 12-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #4
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I would love to come sooner than later,but I have some caterings to get done for the hollidays..then there is mardi gras.I can smell king cakes for days after its over.Thank goodness I can work for myself cause of this crampy back..be glad when me and the doc figure out the best plan to make it better,pinched nerves/sciatica..ouch!!
Rockin
Old 12-09-2009, 07:53 PM   #5
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
So are you from Louisiana? Live there? Visit there? Have family there? Let's talk!

I'm a Ouachita Parish gal myself but now live in Austin, TX.

Haven't I seen you around some where????? LMAO
Old 12-09-2009, 07:54 PM   #6
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post

Well hey there, sugar! I'm doing really well. Loving Austin tons. It's cold here too. Just got up to 40! I loved going to see the lights in Natchitoches (had to memorize it in high school but still get it confused with Nacodogches! And I'm sure that's misspelled. hee.

When are you coming this way?

The Cowboi got really drunk in Natchitoches last year at the christmas festival! ......
I highly recommend the crown and diet coke!!
Old 12-09-2009, 07:57 PM   #7
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hi Cowboi how are ya?What part of he state u from,if ya care to share.Say,have u been watching the NFR on chanell 144 ( satalite) been pretty good so far.
Rockin
Old 12-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #8
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Quote:
Hi Cowboi how are ya?What part of he state u from,if ya care to share.Say,have u been watching the NFR on chanell 144 ( satalite) been pretty good so far.
Rockin
Hiya Rockin.. I am from Monroe...just down I20 from sport.
Yes I have been watchin the finals! Watchin Lee Graves kick sum butt!!!
Old 12-09-2009, 10:54 PM   #9
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Cowboi
Yeah he's kickin butt alright,it airs at 12:30am tonight,not shure im gonna be up so late.One thing for shure the cowboys/cowgirls are makeing more money than I ever did when I ran the curit,leat that can make a liveing for the most part..sponsers..we never herd of them when I was rideing,yep those were the days.Say if u r ever over this way give a holla we will shoot some pool.
Rockin
Old 12-09-2009, 10:58 PM   #10
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
Haven't I seen you around some where????? LMAO

Hmmm... maybe. Let me think about it a few. Maybe over izza: and :beer: in a small restaurant?

Hi honey! When are you coming to Austin?
Old 12-09-2009, 11:21 PM   #11
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hey Arwen,Cowboi
maybe one of these days we can get to gether somehow or other...just an idea.
Rockin
Old 12-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #12
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Hey Arwen,Cowboi
Rockin
Just say the word. If I can get the time off, I would LOVE to see you both. Cowboi is a dear friend who I get together with when I'm in Louisiana. I think you two would get along from what I know of you both.
Old 12-10-2009, 11:41 AM   #13
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Arwen..just give me a day or two notice or just pop by if either of you are in the area..I will pm u my #..I will try not to go total on yall..love to bake...make good coffee too.
Rockin
Old 12-10-2009, 05:56 PM   #14
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Quote:
Hey Arwen,Cowboi
Rockin

Sounds like a plan!!!
Old 12-10-2009, 05:57 PM   #15
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Quote:
Cowboi
Yeah he's kickin butt alright,it airs at 12:30am tonight,not shure im gonna be up so late.One thing for shure the cowboys/cowgirls are makeing more money than I ever did when I ran the curit,leat that can make a liveing for the most part..sponsers..we never herd of them when I was rideing,yep those were the days.Say if u r ever over this way give a holla we will shoot some pool.
Rockin

Damn!!! Rodeo comes on late tonight too!!!! I am pissed!
Old 12-10-2009, 06:17 PM   #16
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Cowboi
I didnt stay up to watch it ,prolly wont tonight either,maybe tomorrow night and over the weekend the start times will be better.Try national finals rodeo.com or nfr.com to find out what happened those addys use to work.
Rockin
Old 12-21-2009, 09:41 PM   #17
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hellooooo out there,where everybody at?Gonna light me a bonfire,cook some spicy gumbo,ya'll bring what ever ya want to...got beer for the gents and wine for tha ladies...come round hear now its .... danceing time...merry christmas ya'll.
Rockin
Old 12-22-2009, 07:56 AM   #18
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hey Ya'll!!

When I was 7 we moved from DC to Louisiana. I grew up in a town called Morgan City. (Most ppl dont know where that is) It's about 30 min's from Houma. (an hour to NO)

I miss the shrimp boats, hearing the trains all night, muggy night air, 5 min summer rainstorms, all the festivals, the food, the people, hurricaine parties,did I mention the food??

Irish
ps. WHO DAT!?
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 07:12 PM   #19
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hi Irish,ive been to Morgan city a fue times..u can bet its a ways from Shrevepoprt.Dont worry the food is as good as ever .
Rockin
Old 12-22-2009, 08:01 PM   #20
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

I do love Louisiana!! I love the people and the music!! I have an affinity for boudain on a saltine cracker.
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote