Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Louisiana Forums

Old 06-28-2011, 06:05 PM   #141
PlaytymeButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Doesn't matter, I'm me
Relationship Status:
Single n happy

PlaytymeButch is on a distinguished road
Default New to site, but...

Hi all you fellow Louisianan's.. I'm new to the site but not new to the B-F community. I use to hang out on B-F.com as Nlightened_Butch, so some of you may know me.

I have lived here all my life. I'm learning to tolerate the heat better since diet changes.

Anybody near Alexandria?

See ya'll around. Stay cool.

Last edited by Medusa; 01-19-2012 at 08:04 PM.
PlaytymeButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PlaytymeButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 06:07 PM   #142
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,131 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaytymeButch View Post
Hi all you fellow Louisianan's.. I'm new to the site but not new to the B-F community. I use to hang out on B as Nlightened_Butch, so some of you may know me.

I have lived here all my life. I'm learning to tolerate the heat better since diet changes.

Anybody near Alexandria?

I remember you! I always saw your name as NightlightNed. LOL So in my head, you were Ned. I'm in Austin, TX now. How's life?

Last edited by Medusa; 01-19-2012 at 08:05 PM.
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 06:14 PM   #143
PlaytymeButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Doesn't matter, I'm me
Relationship Status:
Single n happy

Default Ahhh!

I remember you, too! I always knew you as Arwen, lol.

Yeah, i think i remember you were the only one who called me Ned. LOL

I'm still here, in central la. It's been a rough 3 yrs. dealing with my dad's passing and my mom going in a nursing home. I'm ready to take life by the reins and hold on tight.. have some fun. Other than that, not a whole lot going on around here.

How are you doing Arwen? Your pic is nice. You look nice.

Take care.
Old 06-28-2011, 06:58 PM   #144
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I remember you, too! I always knew you as Arwen, lol.

Yeah, i think i remember you were the only one who called me Ned. LOL

I'm still here, in central la. It's been a rough 3 yrs. dealing with my dad's passing and my mom going in a nursing home. I'm ready to take life by the reins and hold on tight.. have some fun. Other than that, not a whole lot going on around here.

How are you doing Arwen? Your pic is nice. You look nice.

Take care.
Thank you for the kind words! Can I still call you Ned? LOL!

I'm so sorry to hear about your trials with your folks. Hugs. That's very hard. Glad you found the Planet though!
The Following User Says Thank You to Arwen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2011, 07:46 PM   #145
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

*waves*

Born in Thibodeaux, raised most of my life new N"Awlins..

eh la ba.....
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 08:11 PM   #146
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi all you fellow Louisianan's.. I'm new to the site but not new to the B-F community. I use to hang out on Butch-Femme.com as Nlightened_Butch, so some of you may know me.

Anybody near Alexandria?

Hello
I live in Monroe, a couple of hours north of Alex.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:38 PM   #147
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Hi all you fellow Louisianan's.. I'm new to the site but not new to the B-F community. I use to hang out on Butch-Femme.com as Nlightened_Butch, so some of you may know me.

Anybody near Alexandria?

Hi,I live in Shreveport...pm me if u ever get up this way,welcome to bfp.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2011, 12:24 AM   #148
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Howdy

Howdy all you Louisiana people! I just got back from visiting Lafayette this past weekend, it was real nice except it was quite hot there, well humid was more the word for it.

I surprised my gf with tickets to the New Kids On The Block/ Back Street Boys concert on friday night and saturday I had my first crawfish dinner, what a treat! And yes, I sucked the heads, lol. Whoooee! One time I sucked so hard I sucked the juice right down into my lungs and it set me on FIRE! Not to mention I went to coughing, sputtering and sucking down my tea. I'm sure I looked mighty funny.

The folks in Lafayette were real nice but I stopped in Shreveport and got a not so nice reception, can't say I'd like to visit that town again. Too bad the residents of that town accept that sort of behavior. But all in all, it was a great trip. Thanks LA!
Old 06-29-2011, 03:30 PM   #149
PlaytymeButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Doesn't matter, I'm me
Relationship Status:
Single n happy

Default Thanks ya'll..

Thanks for the welcome.. and yes Arwen you can still call me Ned if it makes you happy, LOL.

I see alot of familiar names here and that's good.. feels like 'home' in a way.

I'm sure enjoying the local fruit around here.. so sweet and juicy.. plums, peaches and Sugertown watermelon.. my favs!

Enjoy the day everyone.. and watch out for the heat!
Old 06-29-2011, 04:24 PM   #150
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
Howdy all you Louisiana people! I just got back from visiting Lafayette this past weekend, it was real nice except it was quite hot there, well humid was more the word for it.

I surprised my gf with tickets to the New Kids On The Block/ Back Street Boys concert on friday night and saturday I had my first crawfish dinner, what a treat! And yes, I sucked the heads, lol. Whoooee! One time I sucked so hard I sucked the juice right down into my lungs and it set me on FIRE! Not to mention I went to coughing, sputtering and sucking down my tea. I'm sure I looked mighty funny.

The folks in Lafayette were real nice but I stopped in Shreveport and got a not so nice reception, can't say I'd like to visit that town again. Too bad the residents of that town accept that sort of behavior. But all in all, it was a great trip. Thanks LA!

What happened??? I live near there and go often. Rock lives there.
Old 06-29-2011, 05:30 PM   #151
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
What happened??? I live near there and go often. Rock lives there.
Sorry u got a bad reception in Shreveport..I have lives hear foreve and had fue problems but not in many years.If it happened in one of our gay bars I can shure make some noise to the right ppl hear.
Old 06-29-2011, 10:05 PM   #152
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post

It does seem a bit much to paint a whole town with such a broad brush. Did you meet everyone there to be able to say that the residents of S'port accept whatever this unnamed behavior was?
Old 06-30-2011, 04:00 PM   #153
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

No, not a problem in a gay bar. My gf and I had a problem with reverse discrimination. It happened in two different establishments as we watched the interactions between how we were treated and how other people were treated. That's all I'm going to say about the subject. Hang loose LA!
Old 07-01-2011, 08:16 PM   #154
PlaytymeButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Doesn't matter, I'm me
Relationship Status:
Single n happy

Default Haunted LA

Anyone know of any haunted places, dwellings, cemeteries with active activity withing Louisiana? I'm a ghosthunter and would love to investigate some of these places. Please be specific about location such as age of place, history, and any known activity/stories. All information will be kept confidential and we do not charge fees. We are willing to travel to where the location is.

We are Louisiana Ghostlab.

Thank you.
Old 07-01-2011, 08:33 PM   #155
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Quote:
Anyone know of any haunted places, dwellings, cemeteries with active activity withing Louisiana? I'm a ghosthunter and would love to investigate some of these places. Please be specific about location such as age of place, history, and any known activity/stories. All information will be kept confidential and we do not charge fees. We are willing to travel to where the location is.

Thank you.

The Myrtles in St Francisville La.
Old 07-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #156
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Thank you.
Really cool,I was gonna say the Myrtles but Cowboi beat me to it,one place u really need to go is NOLA..its the haunted capital of the state.There is the LaRou house in NOLA that will scare the pants off ya...long story about that one..grisly isnt the word.Then there is the night grave yard tours,talk about spooky...way much more.Hear on hw1 south about a twenty minit drive from me ther is an old bell tower that on some nights u can hear a bell ringing and a train whistle,some say they have seen what looks like someone walking with a lantern swinging an the night..So much more.Look up haunted louisiana u should fine plenty.On the pbs chanel 24 they had a show about this..really weird stuff.Happy gost hunting..let me know if u came this way ..could be fun.
Old 07-02-2011, 09:38 PM   #157
PlaytymeButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Doesn't matter, I'm me
Relationship Status:
Single n happy

Thanks for the replies to the haunted sites.. I've already been to NO and The Myrtles.. and yes, those are some pretty active places. I was really looking for some local legend places, haunted areas where ppl talk of a certain incident, or even abandoned sites that were talked about as being haunted.

Thanks for all the input.

Geaux Tigers n Saints!
Old 07-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #158
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

In Mansfeild La ther is a civil was battle site that I have herd a gost story or two about,they have a reinactment near every year I herd that on the last one at night u could hear troops off in the distance and it wasnt the reinactors,plus they have a museum with all kinds of storys.
And on bayou Peire they had a confederant navy ship yard there,suposedly somewhere is missing gold that was never found when it was captured.Recenty (last year) they found some battle baracades along the river not far from shreveport.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:33 PM   #159
PlaytymeButch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Doesn't matter, I'm me
Relationship Status:
Single n happy

yeah, those civil war places are known to have some activity. Thanks for the info bro.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:23 AM   #160
Rox

How Do You Identify?:
Butch rocker
Relationship Status:
Committed to Kimmy

Rox Has the BEST ReputationRox Has the BEST ReputationRox Has the BEST ReputationRox Has the BEST ReputationRox Has the BEST ReputationRox Has the BEST ReputationRox Has the BEST ReputationRox Has the BEST ReputationRox Has the BEST ReputationRox Has the BEST ReputationRox Has the BEST Reputation
Default Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Hi everyone!
Born and raised in Avoyelles parish Louisiana! Bohemian French native).