Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 11-11-2009, 09:10 AM   #1
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation
Default Walmart bad!

http://bestgaychicago.com/2009/11/10...t.aspx?ref=rss
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:29 AM   #2
MizzSabra

How Do You Identify?:
N/a
Relationship Status:
N/A

MizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST ReputationMizzSabra Has the BEST Reputation

Just another reason I NEVER shop at Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart is the devil.
MizzSabra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:56 AM   #3
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the link. Homophobia in medicine is so wrong and on so many levels.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:29 AM   #4
PoeticWitch

How Do You Identify?:
Queer... that is all you get
Preferred Pronoun?:
um... she.. I think... *shrug* call me anything that pleases ya
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,131 Times in 377 Posts
PoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST ReputationPoeticWitch Has the BEST Reputation

guh so so wrong
PoeticWitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:13 PM   #5
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation
Default yet another reason to take our monies local

I will miss the convenience - now I will need to drive an hour to do our shopping.

I have emailed the local Wal-mart today since the 1K+ per month we have been spending there will now go elsewhere. I am sure in the grand scheme of things, WalMart corporate will not care...but I can live with that.
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:58 PM   #6
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation

Is Target or KMart really any better?
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:18 PM   #7
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzSabra View Post
Just another reason I NEVER shop at Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart is the devil.
Hi Sabra!

Agreed, Walmart is EVIL!!!
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:32 PM   #8
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

This is a testament to the a store that does nothing but take over and put people out of business and monopolize retail with nothing but greed and power in between their teeth. Now it gets into prejudice? They've always scared me.

I've hated Wal-Mart for years and resented them being the only game in town
in small town America. Just my .02
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:27 PM   #9
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I can't say I have stepped foot in a Wal-mart in years. There are two sides to every story. I have heard about this couple before in the news. If you read further to the other person's comment you may rethink that Wal-mart may have not been the bad guys here? But who knows?
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:33 PM   #10
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

Wha? I thought everyone belonged at Walmart!
http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

Someone started a site for the banned:
http://bannedfromwalmart.com/
Highlight: "A couple years ago I was banned from Wal-Mart for sitting in the toilet! I was not doing anything, just sitting there. Had sat there a couple hours. No sign saying no loitering or any time limit. "

This poor guy got banned for looking like Bin Laden:
http://www.spiegel.de/international/...445882,00.html

Here's a list of ways to get banned: (*Warning* This list is offensive to just about any sensitive person Plus it's juvenile!). Highlight: "1. Bring one bullet round and go to the Gun section. Ask for the specific gun that fits the bullet"
http://mickie0123.deviantart.com/art...mart-107933944

Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:36 PM   #11
Cyclopea

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Lesbian

Thanked 1,617 Times in 633 Posts
Cyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST ReputationCyclopea Has the BEST Reputation

walmart sucks!
Cyclopea is offline   Reply With Quote