Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,012 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

<<~~ Today is my youngest son's birthday (Mr. Ed). He's been a bit depressed lately as when I performed calculations on his latest income tax papers, we found out that he inadvertantly did not fill out his w4's correctly... he's got it covered (and then some), but he's in bed right now and I am quietly plotting his birthday party, for this evening.

He's my 'Valentines' boy

He doesn't know it yet, but his very bestest friend from school days and pals of his will be coming to his party tonight. This should make his day, I'm quite sure!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2013, 02:20 PM   #3002
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I really need to go to the store and the gym, but sex and the city is sucking me in!!! Only one more episode, and then in outta here!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 07:34 PM   #3003
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

<<~ I've been working on making fish taco's for supper tonight. I have two large fillets of Cod broiling in the oven and I have soft flour tortillas that I have been grilling and keeping on the bottom rack of the oven, so they stay warm until I have other items prepared. I thought I could dress the Cod in fresh lime juice (when it's finished with begin broiled), plus I sliced up a large avocado that a neighbor gave to me the other day - they just got back from visiting family in Mexico. I also made a nice bed of baby lettuce leaves to put inside the tacos, too, as well as having a little dish of mild green sauce with cilantro and sour cream.

_____ ______
Old 02-21-2013, 03:18 PM   #3004
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

<<~ Has been hanging out in my kitchen today, tending to a batch of bread and roasting a rack of ribs (marinated in Jack Daniels and smoothered in a honey base BBQ sauce).

I also have some vegetables I'm going to roast to go with the Ribs for supper tonight: I dressed some brussel sprouts and baby red potatos in a rosemary Olive oil and lightly seasoned them with sea salt and cracked pepper corns.

*can hardly wait for supper tonight *

_____ ______
Old 04-02-2013, 03:07 PM   #3005
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

<<<~~ not doing much of anything today except waiting on a friend and a phone call. Other than that, I have been admiring artwork and thinking about having some breakfast (an orange, scrambled eggs with cheese and some buttered toast with rose petal jelly).

_____ ______
Old 04-04-2013, 07:00 AM   #3006
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Going to lay down....napping is infrequent for me...today it is necessary....I have my ovaries to thank for that.....
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-08-2013, 10:25 PM   #3007
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

<<< is happy to have made two new new friends from a surprise visit yesterday. So very sweet. You can see them here if you would like, it's clickable: http://faireunvoeu.wordpress.com/201...more-powerful/
Love.
Old 04-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #3008
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

<<~ just through having a light lunch with my youngest son - he wanted a BLT, I wanted pizza; and thinking about doing a load of laundry, while I dream up a few ideas for supper tonight (maybe make a meatless Lasagne and German Chocolate cake???).

I'm also still listening to Stacey Kent

( Her voice and style of singing is magical! )

*I Sunday's*

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2013, 12:47 AM   #3009
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Default *Good night & Sweet dreams*

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2013, 04:19 AM   #3010
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I am reveling in the sound of (near) silence....

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2013, 01:20 PM   #3011
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

<<<~~ feels terribly sick today with a head cold: my ears hurt, my nose hurts, my bones hurt, thus my whole body hurts. I also feel terribly sleepy; but I work tonight and would stay home if staying home was an option; which at this point, staying home is not an option. Will take copious amounts of Vit. C, drink more water and doctor myself up so I look undisguisably well.

*glazed over steel-blue marble eyeroll*

_____ ______
Old 07-25-2013, 08:27 PM   #3012
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

<<<~~ I've had lots of fun taking drives this week and it's that time of the evening, where it's so lovely to go for a drive. SoOoOoOoo, that's what I'm going to do tonight, because tomorrow it's Monday (in my world). Plus I get to wear my new sunglasses again.... *lol* .... and smile a few more 'Hollywood' smiles, just because.

_____ ______
Old 07-26-2013, 06:28 AM   #3013
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

...is finally recovered from terrible vertigo that kept me in bed most of the week. At least I was able to catch up on some sleep! Looking forward to being vertical today.
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 07-26-2013, 10:55 AM   #3014
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Default 50+ shades of Sunshine

<<<~~ is having coffee and read about that guy in the airforce, The Airman - Nathaniel Mills, playing basketball and executing a rather outstanding Wind Mill dunk.

In other news: It's a gorgeous day outside. Blue skies for miles and miles and birdsong out in the pine trees.

Good Morning!

_____ ______
Old 07-29-2013, 01:19 PM   #3015
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

<<<~~ recovering properly from last nights' BBQ and today is my day off
(what to do, what to do)

Will listen to Everlast (turn your lights on) while I think for a spell

*chirp chirp*

_____ ______
Old 08-27-2013, 08:49 PM   #3016
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Default <<~~ The Monthly Edition (Report)

What have you been wearing lately?
(a) A Smile!

What have you been eating or drinking lately?
(a) I have been pigging out on Shrimp, Swordfish, Tuna & Lobster,
but really want to go on a baking binge and bake some bread, Apple Streusel or bake a
gigantic German Chocolate cake or even roast some lamb (sounds good, yes?)!

What kind of tunes have your ears been subjected too?
(a) Well, tonight I am listening to .... *Jazz* ....
as in, Robert Glasper's ~>>> Golden Lady
(1 mic, 1 take @ Blue Note Records, 2013).

What's your latest accomplishment?
(a) Outwitting my latest boss who's not really my boss,
but I let her think that she is because I'm really the boss. *lol*
*shhhhhhhh*

Do you have any plans for tonight?
(a) Heck, no. But I'z got plans for next week. I sure do.

Anything good happen today?
(a) Maybe: but it's a tough call because good stuff is hard to come by.

What happens next tonight?
(a) I'm gonna play a few games of cards in the arcade,
then snuggle down with my pillows and let the wind and rain
lull me to sleepy-bye land.

_____ ______
Old 09-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #3017
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

<<~~ After working nearly a 60 day stretch with only a few days off, here and there, I now have a significant stretch of free time, which possibly extends to the first of October.

In other news: Today is Saturday and it's absolutely gorgeous outside.
(No wind, no rain, nothing but blue skies for miles and miles)

_____ ______
Old 10-07-2013, 02:08 PM   #3018
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Default <<~~ The Monthly Edition Report (October 2013 issue)

Today's news consists of the following: a weather report, my check-off list, and other items of interest.

First, the weather report:
The month of October is naturally leaf peeping season, when trees by tradition wear their best dress. Lately, I have seen beautiful shades of red, oranges, vibrant shades of amber's and yellow's and I've even seen beautiful dresses in multicolored shades of colors I can barely even articulate properly. Today, without exception, I look out the west window of my home (3 stories up near pine trees) and can see that my neighbors, across the street, have stoked yet another fire in the fireplace and smoke from the chimney is wafting lazily toward the pearly gray heavens. It's chilly today, but hopefully the rest of the month we'll get to bathe in the sunshine of Fall and add yet another memory toward the cache of Most Memorable Season in Life, files.
Second, my randomly ordered "Check Off" list:
-- Exercise: place a check here if you stretched today (check)
-- Address items of interest pertaining to employment (check)
-- Meal planning: daily manna, check grocery list, etc. (uncheck)
-- Music interests: October is "musical rest" month (check)
-- Sleep Log: check only if I am able to sleep (uncheck)
-- Book interests: strive to read less books (uncheck)
-- Employment: check only if you land a job (uncheck)
-- The Smile: check only if you smiled today (check)
-- Brain Function: check only if you're brain dead (uncheck)
-- Gratitude: place a check here if you express gratitude (check)
-- Behavioral Leash: check daily for tracking purposes (private)
Third, 'The Other Items of Interest' files:
During the month of October, my plan is to take really good care of me.
I hope to be able to share more about that, in November.

_____ ______
Old 10-28-2013, 08:32 PM   #3019
PearlsNLace

How Do You Identify?:
queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
They/Them & her/she
Relationship Status:
Lucky, very lucky

Thanked 1,286 Times in 315 Posts
PearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST ReputationPearlsNLace Has the BEST Reputation
Default I get to be a Momma!

My Partner is 16 weeks pregnant. I've been annoying my face book friends for weeks with it. Now you know too!

I'm so happy.

AND your not alone. thetrevorproject.org
PearlsNLace is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to PearlsNLace For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2014, 08:40 PM   #3020
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

◀◀◀◀------- is feeling terribly lazy right now, but I need to get ready for night shift.

(Shower, primp, make coffee, then make something to eat.... ).

_____ ______