Old 08-02-2011, 07:04 PM   #21
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

What name do you go by? C.

How old are you? 48.999999

Where were you born?
A hospital in the city of eternal spring, Medellin

What is your greatest fear?
Losing my mind

What is your earliest memory?
Swimming in a dark, deep pool at the age of 1

What is your most embarrassing moment?
Hmm too many to tell

What would your super power be?
Teleportation

What do you most dislike about your appearance?
My chest

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? Superman

Who would play you in the film of your life?
Christopher Reeve, if he were still alive

What is your most unappealing habit? Chewing the inside of my mouth

What is your favourite book?
Love in The Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

What does love feel like? A rollercoaster ride

What's the worst job you've ever done? I have been pretty lucky, I can’t think of a one

What has been your biggest disappointment?
Myself

When did you last cry and why? It has been a little over 5 months

What is the closest you've come to death? When I was just weeks old and my sister gave me a cold bath

How would you like to be remembered?
Loved fully

What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
Fight for what is yours, let go of what isn’t
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 09:25 PM   #22
jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Small Town Girl

What name do you go by? Heather

How old are you? 39 at least for another 12 days

Where were you born? Small hospital in Northern Michigan

What is your greatest fear? Die alone

What is your earliest memory? It's not that pretty.

What is your most embarrassing moment? That's not that pretty either.

What would your super power be? I'd like to be the Bionic Woman

What do you most dislike about your appearance? Would like to have a trainer help me target a few areas.

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? Olympic Goddess

Who would play you in the film of your life? Farrah Fawcett

What is your most unappealing habit? It can be good and bad. I tend to anticipate what other's may need... and perhaps you don't want me to buy more deodorant before you run out. Perhaps you didn't want me to *X*. But then again, perhaps you do. haha

What is your favorite book? Tipping the Velvet.

What does love feel like? everything comes alive - like a whirlwind of sights, sounds, scents, and butterflies swirling about your every move to the point where you can't help but smile... and when you're apart it can be the deepest of ache and longing.

What's the worst job you've ever done? Washing dishes @ 14.

What has been your biggest disappointment? That I divorced. I always wanted to be the one that married once and was married for 75 years.

When did you last cry and why? This week ago while looking at old photographs.

What is the closest you've come to death? Allergic reaction to tetracycline - convulsions. luckily I was already at the hospital with my son.

How would you like to be remembered? Simple - that I always had love.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? Sometimes you make the right decisions, sometimes you make the decisions right.

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #23
tessie

How Do You Identify?:
female ,babygirl, woman, brat, spoiled
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, pumpkin,sweetheart..
Relationship Status:
Legally Married on 11-11-11 <3

tessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputationtessie Has the BEST Reputation

What name do you go by? Tess

How old are you? 42 ~11-16-68

Where were you born? Clay County West Virginia

What is your greatest fear? Being Homeless

What is your earliest memory? 4 yrs old Dirt being thrown in my eyes , my best friend ---why because I didn't like how she was treating her Barbie lol

What is your most embarrassing moment? Breaking my zipper @ Cedar Point . going around all day with a shirt tied around my waist, plus starting my period

What would your super power be? Time travel

What do you most dislike about your appearance? My Body

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? Marie Antoinette

Who would play you in the film of your life? Rosanne Barr

What is your most unappealing habit? Smoking

What is your favourite book? No fav

What does love feel like? exquisite pleasure and pain

What's the worst job you've ever done? CNA

What has been your biggest disappointment? My siblings

When did you last cry and why? several days ago, over the thought of buying a new house, I would miss this one its home now

What is the closest you've come to death? Age 9 almost drowning in the town pool

How would you like to be remembered? As a strong woman

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? To never underestimate the power of wishing on a star.
Old 08-03-2011, 11:13 PM   #24
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

What name do you go by? Hollylane

How old are you? 39

Where were you born? Davis Monthan AFB

What is your greatest fear? Inheriting the wrong family traits..

What is your earliest memory? My Nana's boneless little toe

What is your most embarrassing moment? Quite a few...

What would your super power be? Clicking my ruby red heels...

What do you most dislike about your appearance? My nose...

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? I dream of Jeannie

Who would play you in the film of your life? Helen Hunt

What is your most unappealing habit? Taking my socks off under the covers..

What is your favorite book? All Creatures Great and Small by James Herriot, All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten by Robert Fulghum, and Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein

What does love feel like? Exhilarating and beautiful

What's the worst job you've ever done? Telemarketing pest control

What has been your biggest disappointment? Goat cheese

When did you last cry and why? 2 days ago

What is the closest you've come to death? Not breathing during surgical recovery...

How would you like to be remembered? Conquered all fears, lived fully, and gave and received love with abandon....

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? Stand up for people who may not know they need a champion...
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2011, 11:27 PM   #25
MissPriss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
only lasting realtionship I have is with my job, my gun and my truck.

MissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST ReputationMissPriss Has the BEST Reputation

What name do you go by? almost everyone on and off line calls me Prissy

How old are you? 31

Where were you born? Newport, Tennessee

What is your greatest fear? not something I share openly

What is your earliest memory? being sent to my grandmothers and seperated from my twin sister

What is your most embarrassing moment? My neice always wanted a firearm just like mine so I had one made for her that would shoot beebee's I had put it on the dresser with mine and the next morning was supposed to give a gun safety class. I grabbed hers left mine and showed up with a beebee gun lol

What would your super power be? I would want to just look at someone and wipe them from our planet if I chose to

What do you most dislike about your appearance? nose

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? anything with chaps

Who would play you in the film of your life? Jodie Foster

What is your most unappealing habit? crunch ice 24/7

What is your favorite book? Small Sacrafices.........Anne Rule

What does love feel like? a dream

What's the worst job you've ever done? secretary by far

What has been your biggest disappointment? my parents

When did you last cry and why? today but it was a good cry!

What is the closest you've come to death? Ive been shot multiple times

How would you like to be remembered? Just as me.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? Not to have regrets
Old 08-03-2011, 11:35 PM   #26
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation

What name do you go by? Tamara

How old are you? 52

Where were you born? Pensacola, Florida

What is your greatest fear? Homelessness

What is your earliest memory? jumping up and down in my playpen shouting "Dammit, Dammit, Dammit" Disclaimer: That was my grandmother's favorite word.

What is your most embarrassing moment? Trying to impress a date and walked through a closed screen door.

What would your super power be? To be able to fly (without the help of Delta)

What do you most dislike about your appearance? My teeth.

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? To dress in Princess Grace's wedding gown for my own wedding.

Who would play you in the film of your life? Meg Ryan

What is your most unappealing habit? Sometimes I don't wash my face at night and I wear my makeup to bed...ugh.

What is your favorite book? Living a Beautiful Life by Alexandra Stoddard and What On Earth Have I Done by Robert Fulghum...and one more, Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott

What does love feel like? It is so beautiful that it is beyond words.

What's the worst job you've ever done? none, I have loved every job I have had.

What has been your biggest disappointment? I did not get a Ph.D. in Social Work.

When did you last cry and why? July 22, 2011, I sold my house. Right before going into the title company my mother looked at me and said, "Honey, are you alright?" I burst into tears and asked her forgiveness for making the poor choice of adding my former partner to my deed. The whole mess resulted with me having to sell the house that sat on land my folks had given me. The worst part of it was splitting the proceeds with 'her' that which she did not earn/deserve. My mother said a beautiful prayer right then and there (with people all around) asking God to guide us and to protect us...

What is the closest you've come to death? I nearly drowned July 4th weekend in a serious boating accident (1998). I remember how quiet the deep water was and feeling at peace even though I knew I was about to drown.

How would you like to be remembered? That I made a difference.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? Life is difficult. It can be terribly unfair. However, we are given choices as to how we perceive our hand we are dealt. Be positive. Be a role model and for the sake of all humankind...leave this planet better than you found it.
Old 08-28-2011, 04:36 PM   #27
Tangle

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme w/o the high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
Two guesses ;-)

Tangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST ReputationTangle Has the BEST Reputation
Default here we go!

What name do you go by? Liz

How old are you? 29 for a short while

Where were you born? Southern California

What is your greatest fear? The death of my loved ones

What is your earliest memory? Standing in a state of undress in front of my home, staring at a big bush, while my parents laughed happily.

What is your most embarrassing moment? *laugh* oh my. I was maybe 23 or 24, and was at this posh outdoor 'farmers' market in the Fairfax District in LA, wearing a skirt and heels, of course. I was at a coffee shop, and had just sat down in a patio chair that (unknown to me) had its hind legs hovering over soft soil on the edge of the planter. I sat, the chair sank into the mud, tipped back, and I was suddenly there on my back, stuck in a chair with my legs in the air, trying desperately not to flash the world, and I couldn't get out, and everyone just watched astonished, not helping, and my lover was still paying. *cracking up* yeah. That would be it.

What would your super power be? Hmm - perhaps knowing good from evil, since evil is so good at looking like beauty.

What do you most dislike about your appearance? My lower abdomen

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? A raw silk, floor-length, swishy A-line skirt... maybe that red/orange Indian silk. Or a navy blue. With a lovely satin top, fitted, which shows off my bust and waist/hip ratio. And moderate heels, a ring, and dangling classic earrings. =)

Who would play you in the film of your life? Kate Winslet.

What is your most unappealing habit? I basically refuse to make the bed.

What is your favorite book? I have a great many, but do love Written on the Body by Jeanette Winterson.

What does love feel like? Like you're truly living life the way it was meant to be lived - with the fullness of pain, ecstasy, loss, abundance, disappointment, beauty, affection, wholeness, giving, receiving, and trust.

What's the worst job you've ever done? Telemarketer

What has been your biggest disappointment? The end of a nine-year relationship. Also one of my biggest successes.

When did you last cry and why? I was watching a commercial for international relief. lol. I'm a total sap sometimes.

What is the closest you've come to death? Water skiing. this is the other embarrassing story.

How would you like to be remembered? As gracious, loving, funny.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? Appreciate and enjoy your loved ones - never take them for granted.
Tangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2011, 05:05 PM   #28
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What name do you go by? Theo and/or Adam

How old are you? 50

Where were you born? the Gold Coast of Florida

What is your greatest fear? Couch beds and Murphy Beds

What is your earliest memory?
Playing in the old playhouse in Florida with my sister when we were 2 and 3, stirring sand in a jar of honey we'd stolen from the kitchen.

What is your most embarrassing moment?
Oh, I have those all the time, because I'm horrible with names.

What would your super power be?
Intense concentration/focus/power to ignore (I can't multitask, either)

What do you most dislike about your appearance?
My weight. Ugh.

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? Tux with tails.

Who would play you in the film of your life? Walter Matthau, if he was still alive. He's just crotchety enough to pull it off.

What is your most unappealing habit?
I'm constantly seeking out door frames to scratch my back on. (Summer ---> Heat rash ---> Door frames)

What is your favourite book?
I have many of those!!!

What does love feel like?
It feels like trust, respect and dignity, mixed with silly putty.

What's the worst job you've ever done?
The convenience store gig. That was horrible. I never dreamed they'd ask me to scrub the (public) toilets there. *gag*

What has been your biggest disappointment?
Not being able to complete a 20+ year career in my beloved U.S. Marine Corps.

When did you last cry and why?
Recently, when I was on the phone with a private investigator, and we were discussing the details about my sister's and my adoption, and the possibilities of finding our birth mother/family. I got a little choked up when this PI said she thought she could find her. I have hired that PI and the search is now on. Wish us luck!!!

What is the closest you've come to death?
Age 20. I nearly drank myself to death (acute alcohol intoxication) while in the Marine Corps. They lost me for 3 minutes, while I had an out of body experience. Yeesh!!

How would you like to be remembered?
As a simple man who didn't get everything right, but did his best to try to help a few people and to maybe make this world just a little bit better.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
Seriously...I mean this: No matter how bad, horrible, awful or traumatic an experience can be, there's always, always, ALWAYS some good, or opportunity to be gained from it. It takes a good brain, a strong heart, persistence and sometimes a strong back to get out of a tough jam and turn it around to your favor. Be willing to do all of those!!! Nothing is impossible.

Wow, this is one of the better little surveys I've seen here.

~Theo~
Old 08-28-2011, 05:35 PM   #29
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What name do you go by? Donna

How old are you? 61

Where were you born? South Carolina (the Upstate of)

What is your greatest fear? Homelessness

What is your earliest memory? playing in my crib with the O2 tent on..I had to have a trach and was in an O2 tent for 2 weeks.

What is your most embarrassing moment? Telling a girl in 5th grade I loved her, and the class ridiculing me...

What would your super power be? Healing all the Femmes Broken Hearts!

What do you most dislike about your appearance? My teeth.

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? White linen pants with Teal print tropical shirt, barefoot, on a beach as I was about to be married to my fiancee'

Who would play you in the film of your life? hmmmm that is a tough one...

What is your most unappealing habit? Having to be without my partial (surgeries, etc) though NOT a habit!

What is your favorite book? I have several....

What does love feel like? It is so beautiful, so all encompassing, and a plethora of emotions and feelings...like a spectrumed rainbow

What's the worst job you've ever done? none, I have loved every job I have had.

What has been your biggest disappointment? I didn't finish my AD for RN...have my LPN Diploma

When did you last cry and why? Today...heard a song...was beautiful...

What is the closest you've come to death? I nearly drowned in a river in my hometown while tubing. I got flipped under water, my life flashed before me, and I thought I was a goner! Peace comes over you though....

How would you like to be remembered? That I made a difference.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? Life is not always about fairness....but being positive, and handling the cards dealt you....moving forward in a positive light from it..and making the world a better place than you find it.
Love is something I DO NOT ever want to be without. I am able to turn around and move forward after a devastating loss almost 3 years ago!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to clay For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2011, 05:46 PM   #30
Library_girl

How Do You Identify?:
Old School Femme, girl, babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, & other girly words
Relationship Status:
Married to DJ Bear

Thanked 1,247 Times in 280 Posts
Library_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST ReputationLibrary_girl Has the BEST Reputation

What name do you go by? Amy

How old are you? 41 but don't feel it!

Where were you born? Kentucky

What is your greatest fear? Snakes, and dying alone

What is your earliest memory? My early childhood memories are sketchy, but I remember singing with "Donny & Marie" records with my sister, with our play microphones. One time while singing, I wanted bangs like Marie so I just cut my hair right then, with kiddie scissors. I was about 4 or 5!

What is your most embarrassing moment? A few of those......

What would your super power be? Either flying or reading minds

What do you most dislike about your appearance? My feet

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? Something long and flowy and elegant

Who would play you in the film of your life? Jodie Foster or Meryl Streep

What is your most unappealing habit? Correcting spelling/grammar

What is your favourite book? Several, but top two are: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury and The Color Purple by Alice Walker

What does love feel like? Complete bliss, like floating above the ground. Even when challenges come along, you know it's going to be ok.

What's the worst job you've ever done? Cleaning bathrooms at a public swimming pool when I was 16. Yuck!

What has been your biggest disappointment? Moving to California. Well, the people in California.

When did you last cry and why? A few days ago. Self doubt.

What is the closest you've come to death? Couple times. Septicemia in 2000. Got too close to organ failure. Eek.

How would you like to be remembered? As funny and generous

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? Life has priorities, and WORK is not high on the list. When I get to the end of life, I will not wish I'd worked more hours at the office or spent more time mopping the floor. I will want as many moments as possible with those that I love.
Library_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Library_girl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2011, 06:00 PM   #31
sara-bera

How Do You Identify?:
female

Thanked 2,859 Times in 739 Posts
sara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputationsara-bera Has the BEST Reputation

What name do you go by? Rita

How old are you? 33

Where were you born? Buffalo, NY

What is your greatest fear? Dying too soon

What is your earliest memory? My first christmas and the tree my parents had. I was ten months old.

What is your most embarrassing moment? Honestly, I can't think of anything. I don't tend to hold onto that stuff. I think the last time I felt really foolish I was probably in grade school.

What would your super power be? Leaving people happier then I found them.

What do you most dislike about your appearance? I accept myself as is, but I'm losing weight for health reasons.

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? Oh gosh, some sort of fluffy princess dress, I think.

Who would play you in the film of your life? I really haven't the slightest idea.

What is your most unappealing habit? twirling my hair and worrying.

What is your favourite book? Something Ray Bradbury has written, but I couldn't pick just one book or story.

What does love feel like? Warmth, comfort, peace... and some giddy joy.

What's the worst job you've ever done? Retail management

What has been your biggest disappointment? this is too close for comfort.

When did you last cry and why? A couple days ago because I was sad.

What is the closest you've come to death? A systemic infection a few years ago.

How would you like to be remembered? as a kind, happy and loving girl

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? I must always live in the moment and that I can only change myself.
sara-bera is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sara-bera For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2011, 06:36 PM   #32
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

What name do you go by? depends on who is talking to me

How old are you? 47

Where were you born? Middlesex General Hospital, NJ

What is your greatest fear? abandonment

What is your earliest memory? my father's still cooking on the kitchen stove

What is your most embarrassing moment? TOS taking my (diamond) out of my suitcase and holds it up for everyone to see

What would your super power be? the ability to fly unaided

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? Eleanor of Aquitaine

Who would play you in the film of your life? Meryl Streep

What is your most unappealing habit? I have a head full of nonsense

What is your favourite book? many....but have to say I loved, Widow for One Year, In a Sunburned Country, Hearts in Atlantis also Lisey's Story and From a Buick 8

What does love feel like? Cocaine with no down side

What's the worst job you've ever done? Chicken dissector

What has been your biggest disappointment? The Charms Building

When did you last cry and why? today, watching the end of The Joy Luck Club, enough said, right?

What is the closest you've come to death? surgeon botched my gallbladder surgery in 1999, it was a very close call

How would you like to be remembered? Acclaimed Author

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? Everything is do-able, even YOU!
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 12:33 PM   #33
adorable

How Do You Identify?:
Sarcastically
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,645 Times in 590 Posts
adorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputationadorable Has the BEST Reputation
Default Because apparently I have this kind of free time today...

What name do you go by? The closer people are to me the fewer letters that come after the first A.

How old are you? 37

Where were you born? The old hospital in the ITH

What is your greatest fear? Dying from exposure.

What is your earliest memory? Being pushed down a flight of stairs when I was about two.

What is your most embarrassing moment? I must say, it’s different when someone tells you about them. Them.

What would your super power be? Mind control. I suck at it, but practice daily.

What do you most dislike about your appearance? Being controlled by it.

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? Cinderella’s gown.

Who would play you in the film of your life? Now that Anna Nicole has passed, probably Drew Barrymore. Eh.

What is your most unappealing habit? I occasionally like to be right.

What is your favourite book? The Mysterious Stranger by Mark Twain

What does love feel like? I'm not sure I know. I suspect that it tastes like Boston Crème Pie, smells like Polo Crest by Ralph Lauren and feels soft like Alpaca mittens.

What's the worst job you've ever done? Moving sleeper sofas up six flights of stairs is on the list.

What has been your biggest disappointment? The realization that people will fail you.

When did you last cry and why? I really need to get back to work.

What is the closest you've come to death? Probably when I was 17 and had a staring contest with a very angry man pointing his .45 at my head. It sure felt like forever.

How would you like to be remembered? I just like the idea of being remembered. Oh, and of having the biggest monument in the cemetery, maybe even my own mausoleum. Nothing extravagant, just some nice stone work with a few pillars. Perhaps some glass block around the top. Close to the street, of course, so everyone can see it when they drive by. There should probably be some clay pots of some sort around the building for flowers. Those fresh flowers are always wrapped in plastic, and the piles might become cumbersome every year on my birthday. Something should probably be built to hold the stuffed animals and various gifts too….

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? Get up, you’re fine.
adorable is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to adorable For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 12:41 PM   #34
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

What name do you go by? Leigh, Lisa, George & Weezer (the last two are nicknames from my uncle!)

How old are you? 31, March 28th 1980

Where were you born? Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

What is your greatest fear? Spiders and heights

What is your earliest memory? An incident involving my mom and grandparents

What is your most embarrassing moment? I have lots of them

What would your super power be? To go anywhere I wanted to, at anytime, with a snap of the fingers

What do you most dislike about your appearance? My weight, but I'm changing that

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? A female vampire

Who would play you in the film of your life? I would love to have Rosie O'Donnell play me

What is your most unappealing habit? Biting my nails I think

What is your favourite book? Anything by Lisa Jackson, my favorite author

What does love feel like? Like your always floating on cloud 9

What's the worst job you've ever done? Sales

What has been your biggest disappointment? Alot of things but expecially not having a decent job

When did you last cry and why? A few days ago, I forget why though

What is the closest you've come to death? I haven't really come close to death, so I guess thats a no

How would you like to be remembered? As a good friend and person in general

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? That I am stronger than I think, as well as I am worth it no matter what anyone else says!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 01:17 PM   #35
lettertodaddy

How Do You Identify?:
dorky queer femme bottom
Preferred Pronoun?:
feminine ones
Relationship Status:
single, dammit.

lettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputationlettertodaddy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post
What name do you go by? dixie or Crystal (yes, that's my real name)
I don't know what part of the South you're from, but in Georgia, we had a brand of sugar that was called Dixie Crystals.

The meaning behind my screen name:
lettertodaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lettertodaddy For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 01:37 PM   #36
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation
Default this is neat!

What name do you go by? Kim or Kimberly some call me Lucy hehe

How old are you? 34 - 3/25/77

Where were you born? Holzer Medical, Gallipolis Ohio

What is your greatest fear? being buried or burned alive (morbid i know)

What is your earliest memory? Being locked in a car during a tornado at 3 yrs old.. I am afraid of storms because of this

What is your most embarrassing moment? I was trying to be cool, I was about 11 maybe 12, I tried to jump a fence but the crotch of my jeans got caught and as I landed my jeans went RIIP! in front of lots of people

What would your super power be? Telekinesis

What do you most dislike about your appearance? Im a bit plumper than i'd like to be.

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? A Gothic Vampire Princess

Who would play you in the film of your life? Christina Ricci lol

What is your most unappealing habit? I bite my finger nails when i get nervous.

What is your favourite book? The big Deal by Helen Sandler

What does love feel like? Feels like free falling..

What's the worst job you've ever done? Telemarketing

What has been your biggest disappointment? Living my life for others and not for myself. (Thats stopped however )

When did you last cry and why? This past weekend- Just releasing a lot of negativity and emotion after falling and getting a bit banged up, My frustration just flowed.

What is the closest you've come to death? I don't know if I was close to death, but I sure felt like it I got horrible food poisoning from bad shrimp ugh!

How would you like to be remembered? I would like to be remembered as someone who was well loved, loved well and made a difference.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? Just live your life as authentically and as positive as you can, you can't control how others treat you, but you can control how you allow it to affect you.

Last edited by smouldering; 01-23-2012 at 01:38 PM. Reason: forgot one!
smouldering is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 01:41 PM   #37
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

What name do you go by? ….Sammie….Sonar Sammie (I have excellent hearing!) and/or Ralph! (Don’t ask!)

How old are you? ….Soon to be 42.

Where were you born? ….In a hospital!

What is your greatest fear? ….I’ve already faced it!

What is your earliest memory? ….Burying my new shoes on the beach….I was 2.

What is your most embarrassing moment? ….Better question is; when haven’t I had a most embarrassing moment!

What would your super power be? ….Teleportation….

What do you most dislike about your appearance? ….My fudubadas! (Not a euphemism for my breasts!)

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? It was Xena the Warrior Princess, until I made it….there was a draft!

Who would play you in the film of your life? ….Dawn French!

What is your most unappealing habit? ….Opening a jar before another is finished!

What is your favourite book? ….I have many!

What does love feel like? ….Umm….not sure I can describe it, yet, I know it feels soooo good!

What's the worst job you've ever done? ….Not had one.

What has been your biggest disappointment? ….I haven’t won the Lottery, yet! (Might help if I actually bought a ticket!)

When did you last cry and why? ….Last Wednesday….work related.

What is the closest you've come to death? ….Last year when I had my accident.

How would you like to be remembered? ….as a gentle soul print on peoples hearts.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? ….Never be afraid to be yourself or afraid of your feelings and showing them.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 02:00 PM   #38
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What name do you go by? Cindy...others for family and friends

How old are you? 50

Where were you born? Lakewood California

What is your greatest fear? I'll be left alone

What is your earliest memory? Christmas

What is your most embarrassing moment? After starting to work here I went outside at lunch to make a phone call...had gas so I let her rip...only to hear the laughter from the group of employees I didn't know were sitting behind me in the parking lot. Yep

What would your super power be? Invisability

What do you most dislike about your appearance? Feet

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? Evening gown

Who would play you in the film of your life? Mama Cass

What is your most unappealing habit? Know it all

What is your favourite book? Too many to pick just one.

What does love feel like? Warm and safe and sometimes wildly exciting

What's the worst job you've ever done? Gas station attendant

What has been your biggest disappointment? Not reaching for what I really want in life.

When did you last cry and why? Last week...sad movie

What is the closest you've come to death? Heart attack

How would you like to be remembered? As someone who tried to live her life without harming others.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? You can't always get what you want.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2012, 03:59 PM   #39
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

What name do you go by? Butterfly, Angel..and since I was picked up by the tornato and thrown..now dorothy..lol

How old are you? will be 50 in feb.

Where were you born? old general hospital, salt lake city, utah

What is your greatest fear? Fear of what lurks in dark places

What is your earliest memory? I remember the side of my bassinett..a person of both sides of it looking down...I later found out my brother and sister were fighting over me then and pulled my arms out of socket..ha!

What is your most embarrassing moment? I have tons but probably, I got tired of waiting for my spouse to get the lanolium laid in the kitchen. So I decided to do it myself. Mind you I had no knowledge of how..lol
I cut it..started using the paste..was doing really good..untill i moved the tool behind me and had to bend to get it..My hair was to my ass and layed down on the glue...yes glue..I used apoxy instead of what I was supoed to use..ha
My brother in law was laughing so hard he couldn't help me for a bit.

What would your super power be? The ability to hear thoughts and move things with my mind.

What do you most dislike about your appearance? Extra weight

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? Princess/queen from mideval times

Who would play you in the film of your life?
Christy Alley..alot of people believe we look alot alike. Plus she has shared alot of true life experiences I have done. Next choice..Cher

What is your most unappealing habit? Smoking

What is your favourite book? I have so many..but I guess the most impact I have had by a book was.. Seth Speaks by Jane Roberts

What does love feel like? True desire in wanting a connection, that brings you comfort,spice and everything nice. Yet that challenges you and makes you want more and more.

What's the worst job you've ever done?
Cleaning chicken pens and pig slop.

What has been your biggest disappointment? That I have had to re-do some lessons to get the point.

When did you last cry and why? My last tears were a few days ago, missing my mamma, but they were of loving thoughts and beautiful memories.

What is the closest you've come to death? I have seen the light..lets just say..I have crossed over and seen things beyond

How would you like to be remembered? As a person who shared and taught how to love one another.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? That everything is in motion always. Posotive and negative.

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2012, 12:28 AM   #40
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation

What name do you go by? Lori, G'ma, Mom, Ladybug, Sweetie and Honey.

How old are you? 45

Where were you born? St. Joseph, Houston texas

What is your greatest fear? Alzheimer's. It is the most selfish and hurtful disease that effects the patients loved ones. The patient just starts to see strangers where they once saw family. The greatest man of my life went through this.

What is your earliest memory? Sitting on my Grandfathers lap watching 'Man land on the moon' in 1969

What is your most embarrassing moment? My EMS/Fire partner and I were on a sick call at a disgusting house that had the large cockroaches on the floor, walls and ceiling. The patient didn't want to go to the hospital, then he did. This went on for what seemed like 30 minutes. While he was sitting there, trying to make up his mind to stay home or get a huge bill and wait in the ER for up to 8 hours to be seen, my partner and I were unable to stand still. We were stomping our feet, swatting at our hair and doing what needed to be done to keep these bugs from getting close to us. I honestly think he was procrastinating so his 'pets' could move in and take us down. When he finally decided he didn't want to go I jumped toward him and tried to assist him in signing his name on the refusal form. This is the moment my partner and I both felt palpitations in our chest as we realized a couple of those damn cockroaches managed to crawl inside our gear. I think we both fit through the door and cleared the porch in 1.5 seconds. Medical bag went one way, air bag went the other way and clip board went flying as we began to jump up and down and strip out of our gear, in the front yard and in front of the neighbors that were out. The other Fire crew on scene as well as the Police ran over to help us strip. When they saw why we were stripping, they were slapping at us in an attempt to 'brush' off the uninvited guests. Looking back on that evening, you would have thought we were on fire the way we were trying to get the gear off. From that moment on, duck tape became a favorite of mine to keep the bottom of my bunker pants attached to my boots.

What would your super power be? The ability to hear peoples thoughts.

What do you most dislike about your appearance? Extra weight

What would your fancy dress costume of choice be? Elizabethan gown

Who would play you in the film of your life? Kirstie Alley. We both have the attitude, sense of humor and our eyes look the same

What is your most unappealing habit? I can be very sarcastic

What is your favourite book? I have many

What does love feel like? Respectful. Honest. Unconditional. Fulfilling. Patient. Protective. Passionate. Romantic. Committed. Nurturing. Tenderness. Compassion. Trust. When you feel safe stepping out of your comfort zone and you embrace your best friend.

What's the worst job you've ever done? Being a manager at Micky D's.

What has been your biggest disappointment? Not going in the Military when I had the chance.

When did you last cry and why? Being disappointed in my youngest child and realizing that cutting the ties and 'tough love' is what is best.

What is the closest you've come to death? October 1999 post hysto in recovery.

How would you like to be remembered? As a laid back, down to earth person with great Southern charm with a touch of sarcasm and a lot of humor. Always made someone smile, no matter how bad her myday was. When I tell someone, 'I Love Them', you know beyond a shadow of doubt, that you were and are loved with every fiber of my soul and from the deepest part of my heart and that love and loyalty will go with me. The rest is really not that important in the grand scheme of things.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you? To hold on to your dreams. Don't make any decision when you're angry. Tell someone how much they mean to you. Apologize. When the ‘want’ gets stronger, the ‘how’ gets easier. If you want love, give love. True friendship and true love do sustain the tests of distance and time. Be patient, anything worth having, is worth waiting for.
Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Tabitha For This Useful Post: