Old 10-30-2011, 06:38 PM   #21
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

My favorite memories of Halloween are with my kids when they were little.

When Brad was around two, i dressed him up as a penquin and from the back he looked exactly like one cause he waddled when he walked. Also, he didn't quite get the whole idea of trick or treat. When we rang a doorbell and they answered, he would just walk on inside. He thought we were there to visit. I had to keep a good grip on him.

When Steve was around seven, i dressed him as a coke can and it had just tiny slits for the eyes. He bumped into everything and even walked right over a mailbox at one point, bending it completely over.

I hold these and so many sweet Halloweeen memories near and dear to my heart. When the little ones come to my door now, and i see their parents standing near by, i know they are making their own precious memories. Makes me smile.
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 06:45 PM   #22
ButchEire
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanent ban 3/17/2013 - TROLL
Relationship Status:
Partner to my best friend

Thanked 1,874 Times in 485 Posts
ButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST ReputationButchEire Has the BEST Reputation

Drive to Canada.
Walk the grounds of Fort George for two hours in pitch blackness, in the cold, dark night.
ButchEire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ButchEire For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 06:47 PM   #23
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,992 Times in 2,595 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I'm gonna bee the bee girl. The costume made me take her out early.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #24
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
asleep at the synthesizer
Preferred Pronoun?:
crown prince of dirty disco

Thanked 1,794 Times in 857 Posts
tonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputation

i haven't decided yet
it's between fuddy duddy with the porch light off
or
handing out pencils and toothbrushes
tonaderspeisung is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 07:07 PM   #25
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i was gonna hand out candy,but one of my shift leaders has a 4 y.o daughter he was finally going to get to take trick or treating,but they scheduled him to work so i volunteered to work for him so he could take her out....ugh i hate being nice!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 07:12 PM   #26
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm going to dress as a whoopie cushion and my sister is dressing as a banana. We are embarrassing....er...taking my niece and her friends trick or treating.
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SoulShineFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 07:27 PM   #27
ONLY

How Do You Identify?:
well my girl calls me honeybear, sugarbear, sexy beast, hot tamale.....
Preferred Pronoun?:
female pronouns
Relationship Status:
Married to my Rare Beauty with a Beautiful Soul.....SS

2 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,735 Times in 679 Posts
ONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST ReputationONLY Has the BEST Reputation

zombie mechanic/gas attendant

- zombie mask
- arm bandaged up with fake blood
- tattoo wounds
- chain
- gas attendant button shirt (with a white tank under to rip and grease up)
- pliers/squeegee
- jeans
- rags hanging from back pocket (greased up)
then gotta have that walk and that groooowl

Son wants to go trick or treat a bit and we will leave some treats out with our SCARY MONSTER sitting waiting, holding the goodies and a sign that will say "You are being watched.......leave some for the others" and they can help themselves to a bag of chips and a mini chocolate bar till we come back and hand some out ourselves

ONLY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ONLY For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 07:35 PM   #28
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

dumb supper and other Sanheim celebrations
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 07:37 PM   #29
SoulShineFemme

How Do You Identify?:
All girl. All the time.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Married to my beloved ONLY

2 Highscores

Thanked 1,363 Times in 455 Posts
SoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST ReputationSoulShineFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Trick Or Treat!!! If I were anywhere CLOSE I'd be knocking on your door!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONLY View Post
zombie mechanic/gas attendant

- zombie mask
- arm bandaged up with fake blood
- tattoo wounds
- chain
- gas attendant button shirt (with a white tank under to rip and grease up)
- pliers/squeegee
- jeans
- rags hanging from back pocket (greased up)
then gotta have that walk and that groooowl

Son wants to go trick or treat a bit and we will leave some treats out with our SCARY MONSTER sitting waiting, holding the goodies and a sign that will say "You are being watched.......leave some for the others" and they can help themselves to a bag of chips and a mini chocolate bar till we come back and hand some out ourselves
SoulShineFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 07:39 PM   #30
Silverseastar

How Do You Identify?:
femme, submissive, girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Singular

Silverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST ReputationSilverseastar Has the BEST Reputation

I went as a dead beauty queen to a party last night.
Silverseastar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Silverseastar For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 08:06 PM   #31
SecretAgentMa'am

How Do You Identify?:
Redheaded Bellydancing Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very married

SecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST ReputationSecretAgentMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
so my daughter the medium is taking me to an elemental samhain costume party. This years element is water. We have to come up with a costume based on that theme. I am at a loss. Wanna help me? Any ideas? Dont get pricey.I am poor. Be creative tho!
Clear plastic dome umbrella + fabric or crepe paper streamers = instant jellyfish costume.

Also, I'm just gonna leave this here in the spirit of the season:
We're A Culture, Not A Costume
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SecretAgentMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 08:20 PM   #32
Stacy

How Do You Identify?:
Queer

Stacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST ReputationStacy Has the BEST Reputation

I went to a party last night and this was my costume. I won first place in the costume contest.

http://i431.photobucket.com/albums/q...star_green.gif
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Stacy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 09:11 PM   #33
ruby_woo

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,941 Times in 376 Posts
ruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputationruby_woo Has the BEST Reputation

Zombie Snow White. I bought a lovely snow white dress, and want to add some scary make-up and messed up hair. I have these fake blood capsules that I can't wait to squirt all over my face tomorrow.
ruby_woo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruby_woo For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 09:55 PM   #34
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my sig pic shows my costume I wore tonight. I went to a Samhain celebration and the theme this year was the element of water. My daughter went as a person from Atlantis. I myself went as a Sea Crone Goddess. I had this great tie dye top with really loose and big yoga pants, and I had glitter all over my face (as in shiny scales) and stroked on gills on my face. They loved it!

Tomorrow we are handing out candy together, me and the daughter. I am wearing my ceremonial dress and headpiece. Right after,my daughter and I are going to do a private ceremony with just the two of us. I will try to get photos of that as well
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 10:56 PM   #35
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

tomorrow night im putting on my camo jumpsuit,fuzzy winter boots,a lumberjack hat then sit on the trunk of my car and hand out goodies to the kiddies.I have some packaged dryed fruit,individual bags of popcorn,some breakfast cookies as well as some granola bars.I supose I will have to add some of my sons bagged candy for good measuer..there shopuld be some happy gost and goblins tomorrow nght.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 11:19 PM   #36
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

I went as a Zombie for the party Saturday, I let my sister do the makeup.

Tonight I am prolly gonna go hang out with the family again and watch what the kiddos bring in and hopefully get some candy for myself.
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 12:23 AM   #37
Star Anise

How Do You Identify?:
Femme in boots.
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Free range femme.

Star Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST ReputationStar Anise Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

I am going to do Amy Winehouse for halloween.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:40 AM   #38
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Scare myself....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 03:30 AM   #39
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Going trick or treating
with my grandkids and son.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2011, 04:20 AM   #40
Daktari

I bought a shed load of lollipops for tonights trick or treaters only to remember that I'm at uni until early evening by which time most of the little ones will have been and gone. Tsk!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: