Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 12-05-2009, 02:25 AM   #21
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,590 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Tiger is, without a doubt, a golf GOD. However, at the end of the day he is simply a man. The flesh is weak, no matter the occupation. I hope that things turn out for the best for him and his wife. I really feel sorry for celebrities that experience the dark side of being human. They're not gifted with privacy.

Frankly, I don't expect anything personal from Tiger. He's not my hero. He's not my idol. He's not my role model. To me, he's just a dude that totally RAWKS at golf...

Duchess
Old 12-06-2009, 09:18 AM   #22
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation

Who needs 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' when we can have 'Tiger and Elin Plus an 8-Iron'?

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrankyOldGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 04:58 PM   #23
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankyOldGuy View Post
Who needs 'Jon & Kate Plus 8' when we can have 'Tiger and Elin Plus an 8-Iron'?
HAHAHAHAHA
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 05:08 PM   #24
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Whatever happened is between he and his wife. Speculation, innuendo and TMZ aren't helping the situation.
He's human, no matter what his profession, and as such is fallible. I wish his family a huge amount of healing.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2009, 05:52 PM   #25
HumV4me

How Do You Identify?:
FEMME
Preferred Pronoun?:
Honey, Baby, Love, Dearest
Relationship Status:
in an animal house

HumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST ReputationHumV4me Has the BEST Reputation

I can not wait till something else happens somewhere else so the spot light can beam in another dirrection and off this family... People just need to leave them alone.
Old 12-07-2009, 10:47 AM   #26
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,850 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

News sources are now reporting that every woman in America slept with Tiger Woods. Apparently he is that well endowed.
MsDemeanor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 11:15 AM   #27
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

I like Tiger Woods... I knew better than to think that he was out for a mid morning run, that his wife really saved him..

Do I care?

Nah, he cheated, that is their marriage not mine..

*I* Snow am not married to Tiger Woods, does his infidelities take away from what he has accomplished in golf?

No....

He was Tiger Mother Fucking Woods way before he married this chick, and it shall continue to be so...

Will she stay??

*shakes* mah 8 ball....

yeap she will for the tune of say 80 mill after 7 years...

What does oog me out is this...

This chick had golf clubs in her hand, or golf club, she bashed his windows in, it's a good thing it was not his head, then the jokes would not be so funny..

Domestic violence I am not down with, nor do I find it funny..

That is what is more perturbing to me, the fact that the police did not dig a lil further into that particular matter..

Do I believe she saved El Tigre? No I do think and this is just me speculating, I do think his wife came after him, 9 iron swingin..

THAT to me is disturbing, that and the fact he and his wife are getting more news coverage than the 30 thousand troops heading to Afghanistan..

Just sayin
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #28
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
I like Tiger Woods... I knew better than to think that he was out for a mid morning run, that his wife really saved him..

Do I care?

Nah, he cheated, that is their marriage not mine..

*I* Snow am not married to Tiger Woods, does his infidelities take away from what he has accomplished in golf?

No....

He was Tiger Mother Fucking Woods way before he married this chick, and it shall continue to be so...

Will she stay??

*shakes* mah 8 ball....

yeap she will for the tune of say 80 mill after 7 years...

What does oog me out is this...

This chick had golf clubs in her hand, or golf club, she bashed his windows in, it's a good thing it was not his head, then the jokes would not be so funny..

Domestic violence I am not down with, nor do I find it funny..

That is what is more perturbing to me, the fact that the police did not dig a lil further into that particular matter..

Do I believe she saved El Tigre? No I do think and this is just me speculating, I do think his wife came after him, 9 iron swingin..

THAT to me is disturbing, that and the fact he and his wife are getting more news coverage than the 30 thousand troops heading to Afghanistan..

Just sayin

I couldn't agree more!!!!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 12:40 PM   #29
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

LOL...Ah, gotta love quick wit...

Foooore!!!

Just G: I just read the fine print on the new pre-nup....he is no longer to be called Tiger; he will now be known worldwide as "Cheetah".
Old 12-07-2009, 01:53 PM   #30
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation

So now I am gonna throw in another scenario that I bet the media or the gossip mongers would of not of found ha ha funny..

IF Tiger Woods had come after his wife, with any kind of golf club be it real or a kiddie one..

This story would have a different twist to it...

Angry black man tries to kill wife... I guarantee no one would be making any jokes about that.. Yet his pretty blonde blue eyed wife can bash his windows in and it's a joke..

Funny how double standards are eh?

FORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2009, 02:21 PM   #31
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
So now I am gonna throw in another scenario that I bet the media or the gossip mongers would of not of found ha ha funny..

IF Tiger Woods had come after his wife, with any kind of golf club be it real or a kiddie one..

This story would have a different twist to it...

Angry black man tries to kill wife... I guarantee no one would be making any jokes about that.. Yet his pretty blonde blue eyed wife can bash his windows in and it's a joke..

Funny how double standards are eh?

FORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree that neither scenario is funny at all.

What if she had actually hit him? Would she be excused because he is Male? Black? becasue he cheated?

This is so very sad all around.

I wonder if we expect as much from ourselves as we do from public figures?
Old 12-08-2009, 01:17 PM   #32
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I feel bad for the children. They are the ones who are the ones suffering, and are going to suffer for the rest of their lives.

Tiger worked hard to maintain his "public image" in turn earning tons of $$$. And 9 women come out talking about their sex life & relationship. I could careless.

How it ends...it makes no difference to me. That is between Tiger and his wife - and the lawyers involved.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2009, 07:43 AM   #33
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

I heard the news that Tiger is taking a break from golf to work on his relationship with his wife, his children, and other family members. Good for him. I hope he finds what it is he is searching for.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:03 AM   #34
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm not trying to excuse his behavior. But why are we so quick to believe these women? ALL of them?

And what compels a woman to 'come forward' to tell HER side of the story? He broke her heart? Come ON. He was MARRIED for God's sake. I know there are always umpteen sides of any story.....

But when a woman comes forward and whines how a married man broke her heart.....it just blows my mind.....

This whole story is so, so sad to me. But we keep watching, don't we?
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 08:37 AM   #35
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

As a person who has seen cheating upfront, they come out of the woodwork because they want to be known, they want the media that goes along with cheating with a person. Some women just love the drama of it all.

Some people are just proud that they cheat and flaunt it.

If he has to pay his wife to stay with him then she has some issues and she needs to leave, I feel for his kids because I have seen what cheating does to kids. If the kids, when they get older, find out, the anger and resentment they feel towards their father will change everything. You can forgive but you won't forget.
Old 12-12-2009, 09:07 AM   #36
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAnAverageGuy View Post
As a person who has seen cheating upfront, they come out of the woodwork because they want to be known, they want the media that goes along with cheating with a person. Some women just love the drama of it all.

Some people are just proud that they cheat and flaunt it.

If he has to pay his wife to stay with him then she has some issues and she needs to leave, I feel for his kids because I have seen what cheating does to kids. If the kids, when they get older, find out, the anger and resentment they feel towards their father will change everything. You can forgive but you won't forget.

I agree.

Last night, I heard a report that one of her friends said she came from a broken home herself, and she was bound & determined to try and keep the marriage together. If this is the case, I admire her. But then yes, there IS that small 'little' offer of $5 million....and then turning right around and buying a $2 million home in the Netherlands with her sister......

So here comes the speculation! Right?

OH! And here's another thing.......so the women are coming out of the woodwork and I'm hearing "professionals" jump to conclusions that TW has a sex addiction.

Does this seem to be a little presumptious?

Again.....I'm not defending him. AT ALL. But jeez Louise.....I SO wish we could leave them ALL alone, let them try to work it out/salvage what they have and not be so hungry for the downfall of someone... and not so hungry for The Almighty Scoop.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2009, 09:12 AM   #37
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I agree.

Last night, I heard a report that one of her friends said she came from a broken home herself, and she was bound & determined to try and keep the marriage together. If this is the case, I admire her. But then yes, there IS that small 'little' offer of $5 million....and then turning right around and buying a $2 million home in the Netherlands with her sister......

So here comes the speculation! Right?

OH! And here's another thing.......so the women are coming out of the woodwork and I'm hearing "professionals" jump to conclusions that TW has a sex addiction.

Does this seem to be a little presumptious?

Again.....I'm not defending him. AT ALL. But jeez Louise.....I SO wish we could leave them ALL alone, let them try to work it out/salvage what they have and not be so hungry for the downfall of someone... and not so hungry for The Almighty Scoop.

no its not presumptious IMO, my ex brother in law, who cheated, has addictions and yes sex is one of them. Alot of people have addiction issues but being in the limelight doesnt help either, nor has TW came to say anything about it, that he wants to remain private, you should have thought about that before you sent text messages and phone calls to these women.

Why the wife took the money and bought a house I am not sure, she might be using it as a means of escape or buying it to leave him, only time will tell.

then again this is just my output on the subject
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NotAnAverageGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2009, 10:29 AM   #38
Dean Thoreau

How Do You Identify?:
Ftm - Male- exfemale
Preferred Pronoun?:
He’s Him
Relationship Status:
Has a gf

Dean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST ReputationDean Thoreau Has the BEST Reputation
Default cant we leave the woods alone?

What I dont understand is why we love to see "heroes" fall,,and love to gossip about them.

Not to be a pita..ok maybe to be a pita....but
Not one of us is close friends to any of the people so why do we speculate?
We base our speculation on rumors, propaganda,,and bs....
What good does it bring us?
What good does it bring them?

Cant we just, give them some privacy and respect and hope like hell our friends when we go thru such things dont talk about us they way we do strangers.

Happy Holidays.....
Old 12-12-2009, 11:30 AM   #39
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Dean,

I think we are fascinated because TW is a golf icon. He has earned billions of dollars doing what he loved, and what we all wish we could achieve, but never will. We all want to think and believe that TW was beyond anything human, and now this makes him more like us.

Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #40
MsDemeanor

How Do You Identify?:
queer stone femme
Relationship Status:
Happily married to MisterMeanor, the man of my dreams

Thanked 1,850 Times in 511 Posts
MsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST ReputationMsDemeanor Has the BEST Reputation

News Alert!!!!!

Major news sources are reporting that this story is still not news.

Details at 11.
MsDemeanor is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MsDemeanor For This Useful Post: