Old 10-14-2012, 11:48 AM   #641
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

While at the cabin last week with my parents. We were ready to go out for the day. Daddy and I are ready to go....Mom says let me go to the bathroom before we leave............................................. ...

WHICH ONE OF YALL SHUT THE LID ON THE TOILET!

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 07:07 PM   #642
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pizza Time...

Grandson is holding his pizza out and then it flips down except for where he's holding it near the crust...

ju: I don't want this anymore *sad face*
my daughter: Why not?
ju: It's bent. *pout*
daughter: (trying not to laugh) Bent?
ju: It broke and fell down. I can't eat it! *angry face*
daughter: We can get another piece that's not broke.
ju: I think I want cake! *huge smile*

He's priceless... and so are his words!!
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2012, 11:55 PM   #643
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

A txt with my Iowa bff...no that item is no longer in my "tool kit" ...but I'm pretty sure I won't be needing it...impressive memory tho
Old 10-15-2012, 12:45 AM   #644
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the guy next to me on the ferry play Bad Piggies. I was rolling

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2012, 09:52 AM   #645
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

The verbal exchange between two store clerks and an ex clerk. The ex clerk had me laughing so freakin bad I just blurted out "You're awesome! I've been having a rough start to my day and you just helped to change that!"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 06:30 PM   #646
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Okay so sitting quietly after staff exchange with the other lesbian staff who is coming on shift duty. Both of us are kind of quiet and I was nodding in and out of nappishness (true word)... and didn't realize she was too.

A new kid is on her cell phone and neither of us are totally paying attention to her end of the conversation till we both raise our heads, look at each other and the other staff says,

her: I only got part of that. What did you get?
me: I think I only got part of it too...?
her: I got the part about she only likes cats. *puzzled look*
me: Well, that explains a lot because the part I got was "Those hetero couples seem to have a thing for dogs."
her: hmmm *closes eyes again*
me: yeh *closes eyes again*

The little lesbian is 18... We later assessed she must like pussy... she likes cats. hee hee

Disclaimer: I know the non-heteros like dogs too. Just laugh with me. It was a ha ha moment damnit!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 06:40 PM   #647
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Working with my bosses, we were taking down lights they were bulky and heavy and it took 4 of us to take down four Halogen lights. We are all struggling trying to balance the boom lights so one guy says hey pass the Dykes, I looked up at him and said hey! Watch it buster, we all bust out laughing and the light got heavier cause were laughing hard, one of the guys was from corp office and he kind of just looked straight forward trying to act like he didn't hear my comment, which made the 3 of us laugh even harder... After the 4th guy left I said, oppps forgot about the big boss, they laughed and said yeah we gotta watch ourselves, we tease each other all day and sometimes we forget ourselves around others.... The forth guy comes back and says where is the damn dykes and I yelled from the other room ... Im in here and then the laughing began again and the boom light crashed... Oppps my bad.
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 06:46 PM   #648
Fatale

How Do You Identify?:
Not your average babe in the woods.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Fatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST Reputation

What cracked me up to day was wondering what my cat was pondering as she so intensely watched me scoop the littler box.

"Damn, I worked so long to bury that."

"Does she keep it?"

"Where did I leave that feather?"

"I wish to hell she'd hurry up already!"

"This explains why I've been going in the same place for years and it never fills up."
Fatale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fatale For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 05:15 AM   #649
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Socks!!

Socks cracked me up.... and almost made my blood pressure blow!
LMAO!!

Because I moved, I'm "living out of" duffel bags and laundry buckets..
So I start packing my after-work clothes to go hiking this evening...
Start stressing because I couldn't find my socks...
Start searching duffel bags and buckets...
Stressing more running out of time...
Thinking OMG!!! All that planning and packing and I didn't bring SOCKS!!
yanking stuff out of buckets...
turning duffel bags upside down on bed...
"OMG!! Really? ..... Ugggg!!"
then........
I look down....
the black ones I was looking for and apparently the only pair I brought with me where on my feet!!

My blood pressure busted and I found them on my feet!!
just then, I got a text from a supportive friend.."It's time to lay back down!" ...

HOW TRUE!!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 05:19 AM   #650
Nomad
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
disinterested

Thanked 3,745 Times in 734 Posts
Nomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST ReputationNomad Has the BEST Reputation

a quote from a book i'm reading:

“Doctor, if being a bitch is healthy, then I am the healthiest damn woman on the face of the earth”

Nomad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nomad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 07:36 PM   #651
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Getting ready for work in the dark...
Getting to work and half way through the day, noticing I had to different color tennis shoes as well as socks on. Everyone knows I like odd, I am odd, so no one bothered to say anything to me. Until... The same upper management guy stopped dead in his tracks turned and his face became beat read when I walking around with a pair of dikes wire cutters in my hand. And he said, please, please, please don't say dykes...

Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #652
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
I walking around with a pair of dikes wire cutters in my hand. And he said, please, please, please don't say dykes...
I was raised around my dad doing electrical work, calling wire cutters "dikes". And decades later, he still loves making puns around that (no point in trying to explain to him that I don't consider myself a dyke).

Me? Cracking up watching Keeping the Faith for the kazillionth time. Certain scenes make me laugh every time. Yeah, I'm a dork.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #653
Trev

How Do You Identify?:
Just a good ole boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy

Thanked 10,142 Times in 2,400 Posts
Trev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST ReputationTrev Has the BEST Reputation

Upcoming presentations at work and a co worker says to me "this ain't your first time at this goat rodeo".

How can I look those 24 people in the face and not crack up?
Trev is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trev For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 09:48 PM   #654
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev View Post
Upcoming presentations at work and a co worker says to me "this ain't your first time at this goat rodeo".

How can I look those 24 people in the face and not crack up?
Underwear time!!
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2012, 08:00 AM   #655
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2012, 08:20 PM   #656
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight, I was meeting some friends at a restaurant for dinner.
I was walking in behind a couple, not in my group. The female stopped at the door and her male counterpart opened the door for her. Then as I was behind them, he held it for me too. Which put me between him and his date. It was a double door walkway. Now, she's been talking away this whole time, has no clue that I have entered the picture. She steps aside for him to open the next door. But I'm the one behind her. I waited a second and saw that she was going to keep talking while she waited for the door to be opened for her. So I reached around and opened it for her. She sees it's not the arm she expected to see and looked at me with the most startled look. I just smiled and held the door for her. Then he reached over and took the door from me and we both went in.

Maybe you had to be there but I thought it was a riot. Especially when recounting the story to my friends, who were seated next to the door and watched it all happen.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 06:26 AM   #657
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation
Default my brain hurts

3 guys named
WHAT,
WHY,
WHEN
were talkin

WHAT:WHY what r u doing?

WHY:i dont know what iam doing.

WHAT:why?

WHY:why r u caling me? what?

WHAT:now why did u cal me?

WHY:what! When did i cal u?

WHEN:in ur problem why r u callin me?

WHY:what? did i cal u? When?

WHAT & WHEN: what

WHEN:why r u caling urself?

WHY: did i cal myself, when?

WHEN:what?

WHAT:why did u cal me? Dont ask when?

WHY & WHEN: what ?
Old 10-27-2012, 06:49 AM   #658
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,395 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post
Okay so sitting quietly after staff exchange with the other lesbian staff who is coming on shift duty. Both of us are kind of quiet and I was nodding in and out of nappishness (true word)... and didn't realize she was too.

A new kid is on her cell phone and neither of us are totally paying attention to her end of the conversation till we both raise our heads, look at each other and the other staff says,

her: I only got part of that. What did you get?
me: I think I only got part of it too...?
her: I got the part about she only likes cats. *puzzled look*
me: Well, that explains a lot because the part I got was "Those hetero couples seem to have a thing for dogs."
her: hmmm *closes eyes again*
me: yeh *closes eyes again*

The little lesbian is 18... We later assessed she must like pussy... she likes cats. hee hee

Disclaimer: I know the non-heteros like dogs too. Just laugh with me. It was a ha ha moment damnit!!
you make me miss having co-workers.....lol
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 07:41 PM   #659
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rook View Post
3 guys named
WHAT,
WHY,
WHEN
were talkin

WHAT:WHY what r u doing?

WHY:i dont know what iam doing.

WHAT:why?

WHY:why r u caling me? what?

WHAT:now why did u cal me?

WHY:what! When did i cal u?

WHEN:in ur problem why r u callin me?

WHY:what? did i cal u? When?

WHAT & WHEN: what

WHEN:why r u caling urself?

WHY: did i cal myself, when?

WHEN:what?

WHAT:why did u cal me? Dont ask when?

WHY & WHEN: what ?

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:14 AM   #660
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,486 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Halloween