Old 01-24-2011, 10:20 AM   #1101
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that...

...I have a pounding headache...only slept for about an hour last night...and all I want to do is go back to bed, preferably forever

...we have lost another cat....so my son and I started this move with 8 animals and now have 2 of those left. It feels like a curse and a damn high price to pay.

...that there are days when I feel like I should just go be a hermit somewhere. This is one of them.

...that when my son goes away to college....I probably will.

...that I am tired of being fucking invisible, blamed for everything that goes wrong, and treated like I'm a bitch....particularly when I spend virtually all of my time, energy and money doing everything I can to make everyone around me happy.

...that it's my turn. And if that's a problem for anyone, they can go jump.

...I have a very long fuse, and a huge bomb at the end....and I am almost there.

...and, on a happier note....I loved meeting Zimmy...she's cute as a button...I appreciate that she talks as much as I do....and the snort was well-timed and perfectly appropriate.
Old 01-24-2011, 10:36 AM   #1102
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

I confess:

*I mean what I say like please, thank you, yes, & no.

*I put in coins in expired meters where cars are parked.

*I feel like a misfit, and don't belong to any family or any community of any kind.

*I feel like people find enjoyment in pointing out my differences all the time. Just last night my bio-sister made a remark to me about having to deal with my constant questions during our childhood. She told me that I was nothing short of a pain in the a**.

*I live in constant anxiety.

*I cannot cook but can grill.

*I love to smoke my pipe and cigars.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 10:50 AM   #1103
sharkchomp

How Do You Identify?:
TG/stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,341 Times in 309 Posts
sharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputationsharkchomp Has the BEST Reputation

I confess that I've been very sad this morning and honored too. I posted this in the random thread last night about how I friended a guy on facebook and we really got to know each other because of his dog Tater. He was always posting pics of him and his dog. I would always post and say 'Hi Kev, give Tater a Tater-treat for me!' Tater got cancer and Kev put her down this morning. So I posted to him last night sending my condolences and hugs n stuff so this morning he posted to me and said before they went through with things he gave her a treat and told her it was from me shewwwwwwwww

I confess I hope 1Play is sleeping peacefully. And by the way - you have 2 - TWO weeks til the superbowl. Next weekend is the Pro bowl

I confess I got June to cuss me - and I liked it :evilgrin: heh

~~~shark~~~~~~~~

take a fish boating
sharkchomp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sharkchomp For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2011, 11:03 AM   #1104
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

i confesss..

last night rocked. the high i got from a single few words.
but the heart, just rawks me inside out.

i think some ppl need direction. Period
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 07:13 AM   #1105
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

I dislike living in Florida; where I am told that since I am not on any state assisted health programs, I cannot go to the health department.

I want to yell at my roommate for bringing her two sons home Saturday night, knowing the oldest one has pneumonia. Now, I'm sick and I cannot shake it.

I hate taking meds!!

If I don't go to the hospital, several people are going to call me up.

I'm going to get dressed to go to the hospital!

I loved meeting Jo Jo and Scoote on Saturday and I hope we can do it again!
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 08:50 AM   #1106
asphaltcowboi

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
HAPPY

7 Highscores

Thanked 3,297 Times in 1,042 Posts
asphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputationasphaltcowboi Has the BEST Reputation

i confees that a few months ago i had the best piece of carrot cake in the world and today im thinking of making a 20 mile ride back to that mom and pop restraunt just for coffee and a piece of that carrot cake
Old 01-25-2011, 09:10 AM   #1107
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I must confess,

Carrot cake sounds very good right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody View Post
i confees that a few months ago i had the best piece of carrot cake in the world and today im thinking of making a 20 mile ride back to that mom and pop restraunt just for coffee and a piece of that carrot cake
Old 01-25-2011, 11:19 AM   #1108
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i confess...

i really enjoyed meeting Zimmy on Saturday as well

im stressing over the missing cat..to the point of taking time off from working,paying out of my pocket so i can help even more in the search for him(plus i actually like him)

ive debated stating my side of things,but decided people will think what they want anyway.

i really have a ton of things i need to do here at work,before superbowl--and the big upper mgmt tour

im really glad i havent step down from my position seeing how things are right now
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 11:26 AM   #1109
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

What happened to the kitty?

I had a blast laughing at you and Jo Jo over the whole *shaky shaky*, comment.

Hope you guys find your missing baby!!!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
i confess...

im stressing over the missing cat..to the point of taking time off from working,paying out of my pocket so i can help even more in the search for him(plus i actually like him)

ive debated stating my side of things,but decided people will think what they want anyway.

i really have a ton of things i need to do here at work,before superbowl--and the big upper mgmt tour

im really glad i havent step down from my position seeing how things are right now
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 11:32 AM   #1110
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation

i confess that i am diggin' my new job!

i confess that this lil heathen kitten in my lap gets cuter every day.

i confess that i just paid a 324 dollar power bill- again.

i confess that i am in some kinda need of dark chocolate- and sin.

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 11:59 AM   #1111
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

i confess..

my life is finally not spiraling.
my feet are planted
and im happy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 12:20 PM   #1112
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
i confess...

I hope you find the missing cat or it comes home soon!! that is too bad about the missing cat I would die if my babies were missing!!
Old 01-25-2011, 01:14 PM   #1113
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

i confess -

- i had a really great work out this morning, the elliptical kicks my butt, bigtime which is what i need lol!!

- i did something today that i am quite proud of, and am now seeing the strength i am capable of, when necessary, yay me!

- i think facebook is an evil, evil site that sucks you in when you least suspect it... i never had the intention of LIKING that site, it was merely to keep an eye on my children, but now, i use it WAY more than they even do, my gawd!

- i am quite excited over the things i'll be doing during my birthday week next month.. all things i've been wanting to do for so long, but never felt i should do things for myself... i'm soooooo excited, i'm like a lil girl in a candy store *grinz*

- though i am starting to feel my worth, as a person, i do not feel worthy of true love

- i am craving chocolate, HARDcore...

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 06:33 PM   #1114
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess :

It would be nice to talk to someone I can trust without being judged...

I confess :

I may be stupid for what I doing and thinking. But, Im trying to give it a try.

I confess :

I may have well lost my mind
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 06:58 PM   #1115
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i confess

...i havent given up hope yet about the cat coming back
...the Prince helped me(gladly even) cover the entire neighborhood with missing fliers
...my sleeping pills no longer work very well
...im having to take more doses of pain meds to keep the pain at a tolerable level
...that Jo and I fixed a wicked good dinner tonight
...i gotta get my ass in gear at work,and stop procrastinating
...i AM a procrastinator

Last edited by scootebaby; 01-25-2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: i said Ho instead of Jo---she only my Ho :P
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2011, 07:00 PM   #1116
wimsiclegirl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, babygirl,
Relationship Status:
Completely smitten...

wimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputationwimsiclegirl Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...
I can be very insecure in new situations....
I confess....
I trust easily and get hurt often so I worry first and ask questions later...or not at all...

I confess...
I am trying to be a strong, self assured and confident girl but...

I confess...

that isn't always the easiest thing to do....
Old 01-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #1117
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

i confess..

starting a new sector in my life

i thank you all for the kind words and help.

i think im finally ready to get up on my own 2 feet

i need sleep
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sam For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 01:11 AM   #1118
Gentle Tiger

How Do You Identify?:
As a Tiger of course
Preferred Pronoun?:
Not the Old Man
Relationship Status:
Two Tigers

Thanked 15,995 Times in 3,996 Posts
Gentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST ReputationGentle Tiger Has the BEST Reputation

I confess the chocolate covered peanut brittle, though it is not self replicating is beyond wonderful.

I confess Ravfem is a bit dilusional when it comes Sees Candy. lol

I also confess that I forget how many days it's been without a donut. Definitely troubling times. I wonder if 1PlayfulFemme or some other person celebrating the year of the tiger has been enjoying donuts for me.

Gentle Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gentle Tiger For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 01:31 AM   #1119
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

*pushes bag away*

i confess i no longer want my Hershey's Kisses now, because someone is a meanie and just had to brag about Sees candy!

Old 01-26-2011, 12:45 PM   #1120
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

i confess

- it felt so good to open up this morning and get things off my chest like that, as hard as it was, planet friends rock!

- i have had my television on A&E since this morning, and it's been continuous episodes of Dog the Bounty Hunter, i ♥ this show (& Leland!) and not afraid to admit that lol!!

- it's about owning what i got & workin' it! and i'm lovin' that feelin'

- tomorrow starts a new phase of my journey, i'm soo ready!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post: