Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 05-10-2010, 05:01 PM   #261
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everyone,how r yall doing today?Yesterday I was takeing a nap when one of my fur kids went to barking her head off like someone was at the door,as my car was gone cause my son had it for the day,I could tell no one was at the door.I layed back down and not to long she did it again only I swear I herd voices in the back of the house,not once but twice this happened.I got up and checked the place out but nothing was there.Being I am profiundly deff and wasnt wearing my aids im surprised I herd it..it was like two ppl arguing.Could have been my neighbors but I didnt see them out in the yard..oh hell I could have dreamed it I was sleeping so hard.For some reason it didnt bother mem why I couldnt tell you.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2010, 06:00 PM   #262
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I am very tired as of lately. I have my day packed full of things I have to get done, and once I am finished, I could just pass out. I have a lot of things on my mind. I am just stressed and trying to mellow out. I have a sense of something is going to happen. I can't take the anticipation or waiting of it to happen, if that makes sense. The under lying sense of it scares me.

What do we do with the tarot cards we got as gifts? Does anyone know?

Rockinonahigh, I think you have spirits who are trying to get your attention.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 08:21 PM   #263
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

I am very tired as of lately. I have my day packed full of things I have to get done, and once I am finished, I could just pass out. I have a lot of things on my mind. I am just stressed and trying to mellow out. I have a sense of something is going to happen. I can't take the anticipation or waiting of it to happen, if that makes sense. The under lying sense of it scares me.

You learn to use em Andrew...if they came to you they are either for you or to pass on..they will present the nature. But usually are for you!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2010, 09:24 PM   #264
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Andrew~~I have no idea who or what is trying to get my attention but they got it for shure.The voices wernt anyone I know,When I moved in I felt no bad vibes at all..the only thing thats ever happened was the door thing I told yall about before.I havent herd them sence either.The doors in the house had holes in them,it looked like someone had kicked them or punched them in,we recently replaced them all..sofar the door that kept swinging colsed has stoped doing that and it may not have been hung level to start with.I ask my neighbor and she said the seller had a bad temper and would do things like that when he went off in a fit.He is still alive so he's not doing it.My son said it was prolly the next door neighbor cause his back gate is next to my fence near the back of the house.If any more stuff happends I may get someone to give the house a going over...who I have no idea cause I want someone that knows what they are doing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #265
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

Something I've always done whenever I've moved into a new house is to smudge it and say prayers in each room, then whisper words of peace and love. Anger begets anger, peace begets peace, and love begets love. Sage is a marvelous herb for getting rid of negative energy. You can find it at any native american or new age type store. Just put some in a shell, ashtray, what-have-you, and walk slowly from room to room, doing as said above. Sometimes it takes several tries, depending on how much negative energy is involved, and sounds like you might have quite a bit you are dealing with. Just a thought!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Andrew~~I have no idea who or what is trying to get my attention but they got it for shure.The voices wernt anyone I know,When I moved in I felt no bad vibes at all..the only thing thats ever happened was the door thing I told yall about before.I havent herd them sence either.The doors in the house had holes in them,it looked like someone had kicked them or punched them in,we recently replaced them all..sofar the door that kept swinging colsed has stoped doing that and it may not have been hung level to start with.I ask my neighbor and she said the seller had a bad temper and would do things like that when he went off in a fit.He is still alive so he's not doing it.My son said it was prolly the next door neighbor cause his back gate is next to my fence near the back of the house.If any more stuff happends I may get someone to give the house a going over...who I have no idea cause I want someone that knows what they are doing.
GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoofyLuvr For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2010, 09:56 PM   #266
GoofyLuvr

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Well golly gee whiz, I bet she would do it!
Relationship Status:
completely, totally, head over heels in love :)

GoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST ReputationGoofyLuvr Has the BEST Reputation

Big hugs for you Andrew.

Quote:

GoofyLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GoofyLuvr For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 05:40 PM   #267
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

How is everyone doing today? I hope all is well with everyone.

I want to put this out there for anyone who would like to discuss...the end of time 1. either as we know it to be or 2. the end as the end. What do you think it will be and when/why? Are you doing anything now to prepare for it?

Much love and peace to you all.

Andrew

Old 05-11-2010, 05:50 PM   #268
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

I want to put this out there for anyone who would like to discuss...the end of time 1. either as we know it to be or 2. the end as the end. What do you think it will be and when/why? Are you doing anything now to prepare for it?

Andrew

There is a survivors and preppers thread.

I think it will be weather. I think all hell will break loose and everything will flood. I currently keep at least 3 months worth of food, always, have been stocking up camping supplies, an evacuation plan, get my shot guns in good order, seeds and raising lots of chickens. For my birthday I got some new camping stuff more portable. Over the next few months lots of rice and beans and a way to filter water without electricity.

I don't think it will be the end of times but the end of life as we know it now. I think all hell will break loose.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 05-11-2010, 05:57 PM   #269
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Sachita,

What makes you think it will be the weather? Will humans be behind the weather change or do you think it will be something else?

Old 05-11-2010, 06:01 PM   #270
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

Sachita,

What makes you think it will be the weather? Will humans be behind the weather change or do you think it will be something else?

I think the earth has always changed and evolved. Weather is a big part of that. It's more a feeling. I read all the viewpoints and anything can happen but right now I think weather. I've had this feeling for a very long time that a huge tsunami will hit the east coast. I hope I'm wrong.

what do you think Wolfy?
Old 05-12-2010, 06:52 AM   #271
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Wolfy and Lady Pamela,

Please share your thoughts on this.

Namaste,
Andrew

Old 05-12-2010, 06:30 PM   #272
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile BUMP de BUMP BUMP

hello
Old 05-12-2010, 06:54 PM   #273
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post

Just wanted to touch base on this post a little.

It may or may not be this but what I am getting and also see by your post,
I believe this is impressions that have been left..And yes people who are still alive leave them....You need to air out the home. Normal cleansing helps with this as well. If your interested in some Ideas..feel free to pm me.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 05-12-2010, 07:02 PM   #274
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
I think the earth has always changed and evolved. Weather is a big part of that. It's more a feeling. I read all the viewpoints and anything can happen but right now I think weather. I've had this feeling for a very long time that a huge tsunami will hit the east coast. I hope I'm wrong.

what do you think Wolfy?

You are correct in seeing weather as a result of coming times..It has already begum...As to where the sunami will hit...There will be many not 1 in general..as with the freak weather happening around the world...Energy shifts and other forces tampering with the natural sceme of things are bound to effect all these things...We as a people have damaged the planet...some are trying to fix things yes...but honestly...The damage is very real and will show up in many weather issues.

A simple quake can make a shift to create enormious damage elsewhere...Thus the chain effect on weather.

So as to the question...I see massive danger ahead to all areas..not just one. And the east has already begun getting hit starting quite some time ago. But sunami...I can not say if that will be the case or if it will just be a result of the chain effect.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 05-12-2010, 07:10 PM   #275
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Quote:

Andrew

Hello Andrew,

I do not believe the end of the world is at hand.
I believe the end as we now know it, Is!
Yes I have begun to prepare and also should everyone else.
As for when..I believe the ebvolution has already begun and will continue to do so.
I also believe that ever woman/man should have a weapon and also food storage..for your entire family.

A very small look at what happened when major damage has happened already should be a great warning to all of us what will take place in the event of major quake,flood etc.

Brother/Sister against brother/Sister...so to speak!

Just a little of my thought on this.

Let them die stillborn.
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Old 05-12-2010, 09:11 PM   #276
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

End of days...Wow what a subject to think my happen in my life time.In my teenage years I never thought I would life to grow up because of the cold war,I have many family members who are military so u can emagine the talk and sometimes the lack of talk about what was going on...wich was worse.
Now all the wearther changes and quakes we have been haveing make me wonder how much damage we have done over the centuries to mother earth,can we change it??Yes we can, but can we do enough in time?All I can say is god help us,because if we as a human race dont wise up and fast,I hate to think of the probs ahead.
Recantly my son and I talked about this,he is ex military,he said we should be looking for a fue acers somewhere for us to go,somewhere far away from town.Not that he really thinks the big bang with blow us to smithereens,but because we may well end up in something like the 60's riots or worse.What gets to me is ppl are very tired of the goverment screw ups..its makeing ppl mad and geting mader.Most every day normal people wont be the problem,it will be the fue who are in it for greed,meanness ,selfishness who will insite more of the same.Haveing a place to go will get sane ppl away from such things.
What do we do to change the climate of the ppl and goverment?? How about electing real people to take and hold office will definatly help.Obama is doing the best he can in his first year,his biggest prob is he is being triped up by the ppl in ofice who still suport the Bush ajenda,get all u can while u can to hell with the rest...eight years of Bushism wont be changed by one year in office,it will take more than that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2010, 02:33 AM   #277
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

Did you hear about the two women who wrote this story to the editor of Guidepost magazine? They lived on the opposite corners of a town in California. They both suddenly woke up just before dawn, and were powerfully led by The Spirit to go out into the street of their little town and pray, and they both did. Around 5 am, a powerful earthquake hit their town, destroying the entire downtown area, but not one person was even killed or injured. The two women did not know each other. A japanese researcher who wrote "The Hidden Meaning In Water" showed how water crystals show positive and negative reactions which can be influenced by human thoughts, emotions, and attitudes. I believe that these changes all can be stabilized again by humans and God. We can pray and think positive energy back into nature that will affect our collective consciousness and help nature's sensitive vibrations in a positive way once again in time.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2010, 04:57 AM   #278
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I have never believed in an actual "timed" end of the world as taught in some religions. My interpretation of the end of the world in the Bible is that it is a metaphor.

Since I am in a hurry this morning I will have to elaborate later.

Do I believe that the world as we know it can end or be destroyed by the actions of humans? Definitely.Just take a good look around.

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 05-13-2010, 05:58 AM   #279
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by popcorninthesofa View Post
Did you hear about the two women who wrote this story to the editor of Guidepost magazine? They lived on the opposite corners of a town in California. They both suddenly woke up just before dawn, and were powerfully led by The Spirit to go out into the street of their little town and pray, and they both did. Around 5 am, a powerful earthquake hit their town, destroying the entire downtown area, but not one person was even killed or injured. The two women did not know each other. A japanese researcher who wrote "The Hidden Meaning In Water" showed how water crystals show positive and negative reactions which can be influenced by human thoughts, emotions, and attitudes. I believe that these changes all can be stabilized again by humans and God. We can pray and think positive energy back into nature that will affect our collective consciousness and help nature's sensitive vibrations in a positive way once again in time.
wow how cool is that? I think spiritual consciousness is a major part of this new world. Some people "feel" it and move towards it. Some fear it and accept the end of days and others don't pay attention at all.

Since I was a child I have always been attuned to the weather. I can sense it.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #280
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Thank you all for participating. I am finding so much joy in this thread.

As for the end of time as we know it...yes, I believe that is how it will be. We have to have the faith to do the right things we need to do to prepare for it, and to make the right decisions. You can't be ignorant or stupid about it. It is coming.

Tags
ghosts, the paranormal