Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 02-24-2010, 10:49 AM   #81
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
I just want to know that she is here...i dont expect answers responses..but sometimes...when one is alone its nice to know you have someone present who cares.

Feeling alone is at times a terrible experience ...but when i was single and living alone I took that time to heal me and get to know me from the inside out so to speak...it was an eye opening experience what i learned was I am a strong woman capable of handling my own life by myself I actually grew from that time alone and I loved it....After my Mom's death i took a year off from being with anyone I refused to date or even think about dating..it was one of the best times of my life and the worst.... grieving your Mom's death never goes away no matter the type of relationship you had. Mom's are hard to let go of, period! Although I will never totally let her go I have to come to find a peace in knowing she is around me at times and I know in my heart I will see her again....my point is be ok with just being you alone for awhile, things do get better but at times you have to get to the bottom before reaching for the top again...and know you have us to lean on !

that's what being a community is all about.....

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 10:56 AM   #82
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
I loved it that the house scared houseguests so much. Heh! It was a new house, but something was going on there for sure!

Oh yes, the Bell Witch! Adams, TN. In high school we used to drive up to Adams and see the cave, the cemetary and the foundation of John Bell's hosue. I think you have to pay now?

Once, we got freaked out at the house and I remember driving back through Greenbriar at like 120 miles an hour! So lucky we were not stopped by the police or worse.

One night, maybe 20+ years ago after the Threshermans show in Adams (old time threshers are cool!) people said they had blood on their cars.

I have not been up there in a while, maybe this Spring I will take Cynthia.
You have to take her Jen she will freeakk,lol
They say you can at times see low floating blue lights on the yard and as the old saying goes if you say her name three times while looking at your reflection in a mirror her face will take shape in yours...................yep, I've done it,lol

My mom visited her cave as a young woman and told me she got the hell scared out of her...I never went but read a few of the books written about her and her time torturing the Bell family...she would rip the sheets off the beds of the children and pull one of the girls hair < i forget the names> and when she was alive they say she would sit in the middle of a room of the house and hair pins would fly out of her hair...also the window shutters would open and close by themselves.She would also climb into bed with some of the bell family at night and freak them out.....she still haunts the homestead I'm sure of it!
I've heard there are markings in the cave supposedly that is where she died so she resides there still.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 11:00 AM   #83
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Very attached

Quote:
I just want to know that she is here...i dont expect answers responses..but sometimes...when one is alone its nice to know you have someone present who cares.
she is with you most of the time....I can tell you that!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 03:02 PM   #84
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes I think I share too much.You know what goes on in my home Andrew.But ever since you gave me a few items it has helped me turn from these evil spirits who wish to cause me harm physically,mentally,and spiritually.When I see and hear things I pray to my God,"they" seem to fear him and move on.But i'm cursed with the third eye.It means I will always attract paranormal activity.A lot of my faith started off in paganism,so i'm stuck with those energies(both good and bad) in my life.It is hard for me to understand or explain well all that I have experienced.These days I don't "encourage" myself to pick up on these energies even though they want to show themselves to me and will continue to do so for the rest of my days.That world(other worlds)will be shown to me once i'm gone and buried.What I must do is live life here,right now,in this world.I do believe in demons and know they do exist and how they use their trickery.In my home all the answers I ever need now are in the holy bible.If I feel troubled by anything I just pick it up turn to a page and there I find my answers and much comfort.It has really helped me understand more about what I have experienced throughout my life concerning the paranormal.

I'll post more later...
BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BornBronson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 05:09 PM   #85
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

StoneFinn,

Please share your photographs.

BornBronson,

Yes, we have worked long and hard on your situation. I am so grateful to God for healing, and comfort for you & your family. God is merciful to all of us.

I too have shared wayyy too much info. online. You are not alone in that. I have a fault in believing and trusting everyone 110%. My bad.

Namaste,
Andrew
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2010, 07:06 PM   #86
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, love of my life....princess!!!

Location: Tn for now..waiting for my prince to come and take me away
Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
I don't think so...princess the spirits simply gave information to your Mom...I don't think < I may be wrong> that those spirits connected with you as a fetus...however they where simply answering your Mom's inquiry. I too believe that boards can and are a portal for almost any entity to pass through and some stay sense alot of people don't know what they are dealing with when they use a board but I think good can also come of them as well as bad....I have a similar story dealing with the boards, My mom knew the name of her husband and the fact he was in the armed forces years before they met by asking the board....
Are your parents what we would consider "soulmates" bc of the board or the board just make a path for her to find him?
I witnessed a board go sailing across the room and almost hit one particular person in head. The spirit attacted to the board didnt like one of the college dormmates and made quams about hididng this fact. "It" trapped her in an elevator for about 2 hours. I tried to tell them its nota a gome...but they d wouj
Old 02-24-2010, 07:20 PM   #87
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Very attached

Quote:
Are your parents what we would consider "soulmates" bc of the board or the board just make a path for her to find him?
I witnessed a board go sailing across the room and almost hit one particular person in head. The spirit attacted to the board didnt like one of the college dormmates and made quams about hididng this fact. "It" trapped her in an elevator for about 2 hours. I tried to tell them its nota a gome...but they d wouj

Yes I think My Mom's last husband and my adopted Dad who I adore and is still alive thankfully, they where soul mates.....my dad told me that he had more in my mom as his wife of almost 35 years that most men could only dream of having what They had together...They where one in the same yet so seperate.a very loving and affection couple... My mom's only cruelness was mine to feel ........everyone else adored her.I think the board just gave his information to let her know she would find happiness in a mate one day....

Old 02-24-2010, 07:27 PM   #88
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Very attached

Quote:
ya know i have found that people love to make fun of what they fear most.......or Know nothing about!

Old 02-24-2010, 10:47 PM   #89
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

I know for certain that my Mom is with me, especially at work. She was an attorney and we worked together for over 10 years until she retired in 2001.

I've been under the weather for the last few days so my brain has been a bit foggy. Yesterday I was drafting a very complex Separation Agreement and had to incorporate a clause I had never encountered in my 20+ years in law. I dug through my personal sample library, the docs my boss has in our system, my books, case law, statutes...everywhere I could think of looking for just the right language to convey our client's wishes while complying with the law. After a few hours of searching I came up empty. So I ended up just staring at the screen wishing I could talk with my Mom about this - we used to write by collaboration. Then I just started typing - not thinking, just typing. And in one attempt came up with the exact language needed. The only changes my boss made to this portion of my draft was having me combine two sentences and change the layout of the paragraphs to fit her writing style not my Mom's.

I know that was from my Mom. She was one heck of an attorney and kept her law license active until she died - I've got her actual license document here in my home office. I guess she's still "practicing."
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 02:01 AM   #90
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Very attached

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
I know for certain that my Mom is with me, especially at work. She was an attorney and we worked together for over 10 years until she retired in 2001.

I've been under the weather for the last few days so my brain has been a bit foggy. Yesterday I was drafting a very complex Separation Agreement and had to incorporate a clause I had never encountered in my 20+ years in law. I dug through my personal sample library, the docs my boss has in our system, my books, case law, statutes...everywhere I could think of looking for just the right language to convey our client's wishes while complying with the law. After a few hours of searching I came up empty. So I ended up just staring at the screen wishing I could talk with my Mom about this - we used to write by collaboration. Then I just started typing - not thinking, just typing. And in one attempt came up with the exact language needed. The only changes my boss made to this portion of my draft was having me combine two sentences and change the layout of the paragraphs to fit her writing style not my Mom's.

I know that was from my Mom. She was one heck of an attorney and kept her law license active until she died - I've got her actual license document here in my home office. I guess she's still "practicing."
How impressive Miss S...I'm sure your mom is right there when you need her most of the time. That is a hard bond to break a mother and child i would think Glad she came through for you :::smiles:::A lot of people In my opinion wouldn't have had the trust to let their fingers move with out a specific direction, ya know...but you had faith in her and that i so enjoy reading about, a bond that strong.

way to go on the good work !

The Following User Says Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 09:30 AM   #91
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
You have to take her Jen she will freeakk,lol
They say you can at times see low floating blue lights on the yard and as the old saying goes if you say her name three times while looking at your reflection in a mirror her face will take shape in yours...................yep, I've done it,lol

My mom visited her cave as a young woman and told me she got the hell scared out of her...I never went but read a few of the books written about her and her time torturing the Bell family...she would rip the sheets off the beds of the children and pull one of the girls hair < i forget the names> and when she was alive they say she would sit in the middle of a room of the house and hair pins would fly out of her hair...also the window shutters would open and close by themselves.She would also climb into bed with some of the bell family at night and freak them out.....she still haunts the homestead I'm sure of it!
I've heard there are markings in the cave supposedly that is where she died so she resides there still.
I wonder if I can still find it? and in the daylight? Its been at least 20 years since I have visited the homestead. At Halloween they give tours of the cave now, but they charge and have a guide. I bet it is not as scary.

Have you heard of Lilydale? http://www.lilydaleassembly.com/
We went with Cynthia's grandmother. I did not really believe before we went there and I am not sure how it all works, but they are for real. It was a very changing trip for us. Especially Cynthia. I was afraid to go this past Summer, I have been having such a hard time with my Dad's death (we hated each other) that I was scared if I went he would come through and I have spent most of my life trying to get over his abuse and him. I kept seeing him for a while and Bit and Gryph helped me with that, but I don't want to start it up again.

I do hope to feel centered enough to go again sometime, it is quite an experience. They say only positive spirits come though, but I am still scared.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:34 AM   #92
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

As for saying too much on line?
Maybe I just don't care any more?
Old 02-25-2010, 09:45 AM   #93
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Lilydale was on TV a while ago. I am not sure if it was Paranormal State or another show of the like. I would like to go there.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:59 AM   #94
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Lilydale was on TV a while ago. I am not sure if it was Paranormal State or another show of the like. I would like to go there.

It's so very cool!

It is in Upstate New York.
Old 02-25-2010, 06:35 PM   #95
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post

BornBronson,

Yes, we have worked long and hard on your situation. I am so grateful to God for healing, and comfort for you & your family. God is merciful to all of us.

I too have shared wayyy too much info. online. You are not alone in that. I have a fault in believing and trusting everyone 110%. My bad.

Namaste,
Andrew
Well,it wasn't too hard to go back to something that has always been there for me,Andrew.You just made me think long and hard about a bad situation and how easy it was to solve if only i'd give my hand back to the lord.I want to thank you again for that brother.

I think I post alot online because I see it almost like a personal diary.You know how it's way too easy sometimes to write stuff down when no one is looking.The thing here is that they're looking,lol.Another reason could be is I just like to see myself "talk".

Trust is a good thing at times,Andrew.

The way I see it now is that what works for you,go with it.I have my beliefs back and they are very strong these days.In other words,i'm not easily fooled by demons anymore.

When my mother died she never came back to 'visit' me.And that's how I prefered it if the truth be told.She is safe with our lord,in my heart I know this to be true.
BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BornBronson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 06:52 PM   #96
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

BornBronson,

This can be a journel of sorts. And yes, people read it. Some understand, some don't. It is just a matter of connecting your heart and soul together with others. Everyone is just at different levels, and perspectives. Trust, I am too freely giving it. I trust people when they tell me xyz that it is xyz. Then to read it is abc. Then to have someone refer to me as this or that. It is just not right on so many levels. But that is where the trust issue comes into play. My trust was broken when I was a little boy by my parents. To me it isn't a game. Trust is so much more than that. I used to think that most people would be trustworthy. I have learned the hard way that some are not. It is on them, not me. I am open and honest. But I am not a doormat.

The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2010, 11:47 PM   #97
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

Princess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST ReputationPrincess4u Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I wonder if I can still find it? and in the daylight? Its been at least 20 years since I have visited the homestead. At Halloween they give tours of the cave now, but they charge and have a guide. I bet it is not as scary.

We went with Cynthia's grandmother. I did not really believe before we went there and I am not sure how it all works, but they are for real. It was a very changing trip for us. Especially Cynthia. I was afraid to go this past Summer, I have been having such a hard time with my Dad's death (we hated each other) that I was scared if I went he would come through and I have spent most of my life trying to get over his abuse and him. I kept seeing him for a while and Bit and Gryph helped me with that, but I don't want to start it up again.

I do hope to feel centered enough to go again sometime, it is quite an experience. They say only positive spirits come though, but I am still scared.
I too live in TN...havent visited the site...but I have a passion..tuest to visit the TB hospital that is haunted...i believe it is someplace near nashville. they give tours during the day but you can pay extra and spend the night no tourguide present so you are on your own....i hear its pretty remarkable...i will do some research and post the link....
Old 02-26-2010, 12:23 AM   #98
Princess4u

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:

my bad its in Kentucky
waverley tb hospital
http://www.underworldtales.com/waverly.htm...enjoy
Old 02-26-2010, 12:26 AM   #99
femmy1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, femmy, femmtastic
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

femmy1 will become famous soon enough
Default hey !!

Quote:

I am soo excited to hear you bring this up because I am a Lily Dale enthusiast !! I love it there .. I spend most of my summers there. I know you have nothing to fear while there, it is sacred ground, that's for sure !! Did you see any real good mediums while there ??
f1~
femmy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2010, 08:45 AM   #100
Liquefaction

How Do You Identify?:
Femme with a dash of tomboy.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Liquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST ReputationLiquefaction Has the BEST Reputation
Default Will you tell me more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmy1 View Post
I am soo excited to hear you bring this up because I am a Lily Dale enthusiast !! I love it there .. I spend most of my summers there. I know you have nothing to fear while there, it is sacred ground, that's for sure !! Did you see any real good mediums while there ??
f1~

I had never heard of Lily Dale before reading this thread. I have looked at the website but I would love to hear more from someone who has been there.

I have wanted to have a reading for many years but have never done it. My life has been full of twists and turns and once again I have found myself at a cross roads. I have been uncertain which way to proceed from here and I would really enjoy some input from the universe and the powers that be.

If anyone has a suggestion as to whom I should talk to or how to go about finding someone I would greatly appreciate it!
Liquefaction is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Liquefaction For This Useful Post:

Tags
ghosts, the paranormal