Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

Old 02-26-2010, 09:48 AM   #101
femmy1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, femmy, femmtastic
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

femmy1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquefaction View Post
I had never heard of Lily Dale before reading this thread. I have looked at the website but I would love to hear more from someone who has been there.

I have wanted to have a reading for many years but have never done it. My life has been full of twists and turns and once again I have found myself at a cross roads. I have been uncertain which way to proceed from here and I would really enjoy some input from the universe and the powers that be.

If anyone has a suggestion as to whom I should talk to or how to go about finding someone I would greatly appreciate it!

Check your inbox
f1~
femmy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to femmy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2010, 11:26 AM   #102
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess4u View Post
I too live in TN...havent visited the site...but I have a passion..tuest to visit the TB hospital that is haunted...i believe it is someplace near Nashville. they give tours during the day but you can pay extra and spend the night no tourguide present so you are on your own....i hear its pretty remarkable...i will do some research and post the link....
That sounds so cool. I am also very interested in what I call the Romantic Diseases like TB, Cholera and so forth. Do you live near Nashville?

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmy1 View Post
I am soo excited to hear you bring this up because I am a Lily Dale enthusiast !! I love it there .. I spend most of my summers there. I know you have nothing to fear while there, it is sacred ground, that's for sure !! Did you see any real good mediums while there ??
f1~
I have been once, but do want to go again, just this last Summer with the my Dad stuff it was too much.

We went to the stump in the Forrest and a medium spoke to Cynthia's grandmother and gave her a message from her Husband, we were all in tears the rest of the day. They went last Summer and had readings, but I stayed home.

The Mandala monks were there when we went which was so cool.

I have not had a reading on my own, but would love to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquefaction View Post
I had never heard of Lily Dale before reading this thread. I have looked at the website but I would love to hear more from someone who has been there.

I have wanted to have a reading for many years but have never done it. My life has been full of twists and turns and once again I have found myself at a cross roads. I have been uncertain which way to proceed from here and I would really enjoy some input from the universe and the powers that be.

If anyone has a suggestion as to whom I should talk to or how to go about finding someone I would greatly appreciate it!
It is a beautiful little Victorian village filled with mediums and surrounded by a lake and an enchanted forest. They have free services with readings a couple of times each day and lot's of mediums who live there full or part time. There is a sweet pet cemetary, a fairie walk, its just lovely.

Femmy1, I am so excited to know you are there often, have you actually stayed on the grounds? We stayed near by at the White Inn, which is also haunted and very cool.

I found the place very empowering to women and interesting. I hope to go back when I am ready and feel more centered. JUst sitting in the library looking at the books was wonderful in itself.
Old 02-26-2010, 07:28 PM   #103
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently banned 7/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
BornBronson,

This can be a journel of sorts. And yes, people read it. Some understand, some don't. It is just a matter of connecting your heart and soul together with others. Everyone is just at different levels, and perspectives. Trust, I am too freely giving it. I trust people when they tell me xyz that it is xyz. Then to read it is abc. Then to have someone refer to me as this or that. It is just not right on so many levels. But that is where the trust issue comes into play. My trust was broken when I was a little boy by my parents. To me it isn't a game. Trust is so much more than that. I used to think that most people would be trustworthy. I have learned the hard way that some are not. It is on them, not me. I am open and honest. But I am not a doormat.

I onced tried connecting my heart and soul with others,they took my heart and crushed it into little pieces then had the nerve to go after my soul.I was a teenager back then and didn't know any better.So I lost trust at a young age myself,Andrew.Now when someone tells me things i will just take their word for it but until i actually witness it with my own two eyes,i won't believe them.

Yes,I know that people are different and grow at many levels.The thing is to grow,right?.Right.

Okay,back to the paranormal.I'm still hearing that deep male voice coming from my living room.It's so weird sounding.I really don't understand what he's saying,nor do I want too.It reminds me of someone in prayer.Which can be seen as a good thing I suppose.I'm not really feeling threatened by it at all to tell you the truth.I'm just leaving it up to the lord.Sometimes I have to look into my heart for the answers,and sometimes I read the good book.
BornBronson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:16 PM   #104
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

BornBronson,

It could be a chant of some sort. It is good to talk about - to bring it to light. Demons do not like that. If you bring it to light, they loose their intensity, and interest. Put the H.W. on the wall in the form of a cross. And say your prayers.

Today I had Liam and The Lady Snow remind me that it is human nature to fight amongst each other. It isn't a racial thing, or a Native American thing, or whatever. It is a human nature thing. And they are right. It is a human nature thing to want to be right or to be #1. I never gave it a thought like that before.

Peace,
Andrew

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 08:35 PM   #105
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

I always post when to put the house protection above your front door. Forgive me, it is a bit past when this is due. Usually you put this Jan. 6th or during Epiphany. In Latin it means "May Christ Bless This Home".

20 + C + M + B + 10

Old 02-26-2010, 09:16 PM   #106
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lilydale

I live a short distance from there. This summer my daughter and I are going to start taking some classes there. I actually dated one of the teachers there for a short time

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
It's so very cool!

It is in Upstate New York.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:24 PM   #107
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I always post when to put the house protection above your front door. Forgive me, it is a bit past when this is due. Usually you put this Jan. 6th or during Epiphany. In Latin it means "May Christ Bless This Home".

20 + C + M + B + 10

Oh, that's what that means...my Dad & Stepmother wrote this in chalk above the doors into the house but neither one could remember what it said.

I have a mezuzah on my doorpost but it's not for protection. We are commanded to post this as a reminder of our faith.

Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2010, 11:11 PM   #108
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

BornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond reputeBornBronson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BornBronson,

It could be a chant of some sort. It is good to talk about - to bring it to light. Demons do not like that. If you bring it to light, they loose their intensity, and interest. Put the H.W. on the wall in the form of a cross. And say your prayers.

Today I had Liam and The Lady Snow remind me that it is human nature to fight amongst each other. It isn't a racial thing, or a Native American thing, or whatever. It is a human nature thing. And they are right. It is a human nature thing to want to be right or to be #1. I never gave it a thought like that before.

Peace,
Andrew

That's true Andrew,talking about it kills the fear.I do say my prayers,everynight.And that helps too.

Why do you need to be reminded that people fight,aren't the papers enough?.
As for being right,we're not always right.It's good to open your mind up and listen to others.Like this thread for instance.I believe in all the stories others have posted here because I know that ghost,spirits,and demons do exist.I've been living with paranormal activity all my life,and frankly i'm tired of it.Everytime I saw/heard something unexplainable I wanted an explanation,but never got one.But when I returned to the lord and the bible,all my questions were answered.That works for me,of course I know that won't work for everyone.
Fighting Is a natural thing it seems,wanting to control others,shit like that.It's also juvenile if you ask me.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BornBronson For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #109
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
As for saying too much on line?
Maybe I just don't care any more?
me too Apocalipstic........me too !

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 11:17 AM   #110
LadyFlamezzz

How Do You Identify?:
Femme who lives with A DayWalker
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares just yell for Mrs Day
Relationship Status:
Very attached

LadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST ReputationLadyFlamezzz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornBronson View Post
I onced tried connecting my heart and soul with others,they took my heart and crushed it into little pieces then had the nerve to go after my soul.I was a teenager back then and didn't know any better.So I lost trust at a young age myself,Andrew.Now when someone tells me things i will just take their word for it but until i actually witness it with my own two eyes,i won't believe them.

Yes,I know that people are different and grow at many levels.The thing is to grow,right?.Right.

Okay,back to the paranormal.I'm still hearing that deep male voice coming from my living room.It's so weird sounding.I really don't understand what he's saying,nor do I want too.It reminds me of someone in prayer.Which can be seen as a good thing I suppose.I'm not really feeling threatened by it at all to tell you the truth.I'm just leaving it up to the lord.Sometimes I have to look into my heart for the answers,and sometimes I read the good book.
have you tried smudging ? or approaching this entity or telling it to leave ?
you could also set up a voice recorder and tape the evp and play it back on slow sometimes you can decipher what they are saying that way, I'd be curious to find out exactly what is being said, could be a message for you of some kind from a loved one who has found you.

LadyFlamezzz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyFlamezzz For This Useful Post:
Old 02-27-2010, 01:22 PM   #111
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I had a client who was dealing with her teenager..basic teen angst.

they had a poltergeist in the house

and one day, I walked into my LOCKED office, for my first morning client (who was this person) and carefully stacked in the oddest of ways, were items taken from my desk, in the middle of the desk.....

well now...

I became a believer....
Old 02-28-2010, 07:18 AM   #112
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Miss Scarlet,

The Mezuzah holds small Holy Prayers that you kiss when you enter or leave your home. It is still done today by most who are of the Jewish faith.

Andrew
Old 02-28-2010, 10:02 AM   #113
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Miss Scarlet,

The Mezuzah holds small Holy Prayers that you kiss when you enter or leave your home. It is still done today by most who are of the Jewish faith.

Andrew
Andrew, Hon, I'm Jewish remember?

You're not quite correct in your understanding. The scroll (klaf) inside the Mezuzah case does not contain Holy Prayers. Below I pasted an explanation by a Rabbi whose words are far better than mine.

From Rabbi Shraga Simmons: "On the doorpost of every Jewish home rests a mezuzah. Some may think it's a dainty decoration or a good luck charm. Put one up to keep the evil spirits away!

Actually, a mezuzah is a daily reminder ― and a public declaration ― of Jewish identity and faith.

Though mezuzah literally means "doorpost," it commonly refers to a scroll of parchment containing biblical verses, placed on the doorpost.

The mezuzah recalls the Exodus from Egypt, when the lamb's blood smeared on the doorpost "identified" the Jewish homes that God passed over during the plague of the first born.

From that day forward, the mezuzah has always identified a home as being Jewish. Travelling throughout the world, one can often seek out fellow Jews by looking for a mezuzah on the door. In areas where Jews have been exiled (e.g. Eastern Europe and Middle East countries), many doorposts still bear the mark of a mezuzah removed.

The scroll contains the first two paragraphs of the "Shema" prayer, declaring the oneness of God, and commanding us "to write [these words] on the doorpost of your house and on your gates" (Deut. 6:4-9). The second passage (Deut. 11:13-21) teaches that Jewish destiny, both individually and nationally, depends upon fulfilling God's will.God told us to put these verses on our doorpost, to remind us of His "instructions for living."

Many people have the custom to touch the mezuzah when walking through the doorway, and then to kiss their hand. As we pass by, we focus on God's instructions posted on the wall."
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 12:30 AM   #114
BornBronson
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Straight Butch Woman
Relationship Status:
Nice Tie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
have you tried smudging ? or approaching this entity or telling it to leave ?
you could also set up a voice recorder and tape the evp and play it back on slow sometimes you can decipher what they are saying that way, I'd be curious to find out exactly what is being said, could be a message for you of some kind from a loved one who has found you.
I smudge all the time LadyFlamezzz.My home reeks of white sage and sweetgrass.My mother was native american and taught me many ways to protect myself from evil spirits,she and her father.my grandfather.Her powers were unbelievable unless you seen them first hand.Something always protected her,she said it was passed down from her grandmother on her father's side.She told me it is passed on to all the women in her family,including me.What it is i cannot tell you,but i know that there is something there,a shield.My mother also considered herself catholic.I think one of the reasons I feel close to the church these days because a baptism was performed on me as a baby.So basically i'm just finding my way back to a faith that feels right for me.I don't want anything further to do with that voice.It has since gone but I do have this funny suspicion where it came from,but i feel it is not for me to play with.So i won't be doing any recording if and when 'it' decides to return.

I think the ghost hunters,or the ghost adventures crew would have had themselves a ball here on my property.Of course it was no picnic for me.I notice through my faith a portal/gate has been closed,for now.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BornBronson For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 12:58 AM   #115
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
Andrew, Hon, I'm Jewish remember?

You're not quite correct in your understanding. The scroll (klaf) inside the Mezuzah case does not contain Holy Prayers. Below I pasted an explanation by a Rabbi whose words are far better than mine.

From Rabbi Shraga Simmons: "On the doorpost of every Jewish home rests a mezuzah. Some may think it's a dainty decoration or a good luck charm. Put one up to keep the evil spirits away!

Actually, a mezuzah is a daily reminder ― and a public declaration ― of Jewish identity and faith.

Though mezuzah literally means "doorpost," it commonly refers to a scroll of parchment containing biblical verses, placed on the doorpost.

The mezuzah recalls the Exodus from Egypt, when the lamb's blood smeared on the doorpost "identified" the Jewish homes that God passed over during the plague of the first born.

From that day forward, the mezuzah has always identified a home as being Jewish. Travelling throughout the world, one can often seek out fellow Jews by looking for a mezuzah on the door. In areas where Jews have been exiled (e.g. Eastern Europe and Middle East countries), many doorposts still bear the mark of a mezuzah removed.

The scroll contains the first two paragraphs of the "Shema" prayer, declaring the oneness of God, and commanding us "to write [these words] on the doorpost of your house and on your gates" (Deut. 6:4-9). The second passage (Deut. 11:13-21) teaches that Jewish destiny, both individually and nationally, depends upon fulfilling God's will.God told us to put these verses on our doorpost, to remind us of His "instructions for living."

Many people have the custom to touch the mezuzah when walking through the doorway, and then to kiss their hand. As we pass by, we focus on God's instructions posted on the wall."
I am Jewish, too, and I just wanted to add a couple of thoughts. As with anything Jewish, there is much that is subject to interpretation and debate. The mezuzzah is something that does provide protection, according to what I was taught. I was also taught that it comes from the story of Passover, when the Jews placed lamb's blood on their doorposts to signify that they were Jews so that G-d would "pass over" their homes and spare their first born sons during that plague. This was not just for identification, but also for protection, since an "all knowing" G-d would not need to be told who was Jewish and who was not. The scroll inside, if it is kosher, has been prepared according to certain rules by a scribe, and if it is ever to be discarded, it should be buried in the same way as any holy book would be. So, inasmuch as any Jewish text is holy, I think the scroll in a kosher mezuzah would be considered so. When my daughter was ill, and there was no explanation, one of the things that our rabbi suggested (and others, too) was to make sure that a mezuzah was placed on our daughter's bedroom door.

Just some other thoughts on the subject.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 06:00 AM   #116
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I am Jewish, too, and I just wanted to add a couple of thoughts. As with anything Jewish, there is much that is subject to interpretation and debate. The mezuzzah is something that does provide protection, according to what I was taught. I was also taught that it comes from the story of Passover, when the Jews placed lamb's blood on their doorposts to signify that they were Jews so that G-d would "pass over" their homes and spare their first born sons during that plague. This was not just for identification, but also for protection, since an "all knowing" G-d would not need to be told who was Jewish and who was not. The scroll inside, if it is kosher, has been prepared according to certain rules by a scribe, and if it is ever to be discarded, it should be buried in the same way as any holy book would be. So, inasmuch as any Jewish text is holy, I think the scroll in a kosher mezuzah would be considered so. When my daughter was ill, and there was no explanation, one of the things that our rabbi suggested (and others, too) was to make sure that a mezuzah was placed on our daughter's bedroom door.

Just some other thoughts on the subject.
Great post Lynn! The act of the blood was an indicator of faith and obedience. I doubt any Jewish family that failed to put the blood on their doorpost were spared the loss of their first born.

I didn't go in depth in the Mezuzah discussion because the point I was trying to make is that it is not a "good luck charm" or anything like that. There are some churches in my area that have adopted Mazozot, tallitot, kippot, Shofarot, etc. and are using them for good luck or ornamentation. Or they're doing "cool Jewish stuff." I saw a man a few years ago walking through Pride with a Shofar hanging out of the front pocket of his pants!
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2010, 06:47 AM   #117
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Miss Scarlett,

Thank you for that info. It is good to have that. You are just a gem!
Old 03-06-2010, 12:44 AM   #118
femmy1

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, femmy, femmtastic
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
single

femmy1 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I live a short distance from there. This summer my daughter and I are going to start taking some classes there. I actually dated one of the teachers there for a short time
HI !! I am 3 hours away in Pittsburgh..that's cool you have a chance to take classes etc. I have taught there many times It's such a great place. What classes are you planning to take? I am not teaching this summer, but plan to be in for weeks at a time, and just absorb everything hahah
f1~
femmy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to femmy1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2010, 06:06 PM   #119
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Smile

Femmy1,

What workshops are you teaching? I am so looking forward to going this spring. It just depends on finances. I want to get a reading done by Lisa Williams. I adore her from what I know.

Thanks!

ox,
Andrew
Old 03-07-2010, 06:45 PM   #120
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Paranormal

Before I do my post I would just like to say Thank you for creating this thread Andrew, Jr.

Here is my story in short...
I have studied the paranormal now for over 31 years.
And currently am a psychic/Medium, Reader & Empathic Healer.
Much like you (Andrew, Jr),my search and directions came from
personal happenings through-out my life.
My first paranormal experience started clear back when I was 6.
And has not quit...Still to this date.
I have had both posotive and negative sides.
As I have grown, I get very little negative anymore because I now
understand it all more...Thank The Powers That Be!
Actually as I have studied, this all becomes stronger
as I become more understanding and aware of what exists.

I was compelled to seek out and learn all I could because what was
taught in my home did not explain what I knew to be true.
And as a result, I get to do what I love and have a passion for.

Ok I know, I am a bit long winded...But I am excited to share in this thread.

May Love and Light Surround You Always!

Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:

Tags
ghosts, the paranormal