Old 12-19-2019, 08:24 PM   #5081
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I picked up some groceries tonight and will pay a bill before bed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2019, 07:50 AM   #5082
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~
Well it was yesterday actually.....

Breakfast smoothies at Emerald City Smoothies, lunch for us at Pagliacci Pizza, a haircut, See's chocolates, an assortment of goodies from Hello Robin, a book about the Steele Dossier Crime in Progress a gift card at Ulta, and fish n chips at Spuds on Alki!

We would of shopped longer, but it was a downpour in Seattle and that dampened our spirits a bit, so we left earlier than we normally would have.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2019, 06:21 PM   #5083
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~
Well it was yesterday actually.....

Breakfast smoothies at Emerald City Smoothies, lunch for us at Pagliacci Pizza, a haircut, See's chocolates, an assortment of goodies from Hello Robin, a book about the Steele Dossier Crime in Progress a gift card at Ulta, and fish n chips at Spuds on Alki!

We would of shopped longer, but it was a downpour in Seattle and that dampened our spirits a bit, so we left earlier than we normally would have.
I miss Emerald City Smoothies! They are the BEST! And See's. Neither are here. BOO.

I paid a couple of bills today. Nothing fun or exciting.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2019, 09:41 PM   #5084
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

I opted for some bits and pieces at the grocery store since I'm wavering on what to make for Christmas dinner. Plus, I found a huge cannoli chip and cream cheese dip platter. Delish!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2019, 11:58 PM   #5085
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,159 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Cookie baking supplies and stocking stuffers.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2019, 09:52 PM   #5086
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

A new pair of work shoes and a set of very cheap riffler rasps. I'll hand one to any co-worker who makes a grab for one of my expensive Italian rifflers.
Old 12-22-2019, 10:26 PM   #5087
QueenofSmirks

How Do You Identify?:
Just Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Busy

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,920 Times in 879 Posts
QueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST ReputationQueenofSmirks Has the BEST Reputation

So many things that I didn't intend to buy, but I always do this at holiday time... while I'm shopping for friends and family, I find WAY TOO MANY things to buy for myself

"There is only one success - to be able to spend your life in your own way." Christopher Morley
QueenofSmirks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to QueenofSmirks For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2019, 08:00 AM   #5088
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her

Thanked 2,354 Times in 863 Posts
PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post I bought....

These items were purchased yesterday, not today, I just didn't get a chance to post it...

For others: Boxes of chocolates, caramels, and caramel chocolates.
For me: Office supplies, nail polish remover, ear buds, hair elastics and caramel chocolates.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2019, 09:27 AM   #5089
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
Well unless I want those leftover Sloppy Joe fixings ice in the icebox, I better buy something for a nice Christmas Eve meal...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2019, 10:39 AM   #5090
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Buy

I may go out for a news paper later but that is it.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2019, 10:39 AM   #5091
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
~~
Well unless I want those leftover Sloppy Joe fixings ice in the icebox, I better buy something for a nice Christmas Eve meal...
I love sloppy Joe's but mom not so much.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2019, 11:52 AM   #5092
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,465 Times in 741 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Well the staff has been given their $$ bonuses but we also get them a meat package from a local butcher....so yes.....I AM the Meat Santa and have to pick it up today. I will get an Amazon gift card tonight for Bevi's son, his gf got a Canon camera she wanted and then some gifts for the grandbaby. He is 4 and does not understand size over quantity yet, so lots of little farm animals and tractors. I see Bevi got him a small cast iron fry pan for making his own goodies on the wood stove which will make him happy. I will be going out to buy some pet toys and a few stocking stuffers...so I have not bought it yet but it is on Santa's list.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2019, 11:55 AM   #5093
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Oh and yes......I have ALWAYS been a Christmas Eve shopper. My bad but I work well under pressure.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2019, 05:34 PM   #5094
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Oh and yes......I have ALWAYS been a Christmas Eve shopper. My bad but I work well under pressure.

It's odd the trivia that sticks in one's head! I remember Ed McMahon always claimed to be a Christmas Eve shopper as well!
Old 12-24-2019, 05:46 PM   #5095
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
~~

Well I doctored up that sloppy Joe concoction with a few spices, added some saucy tomatoes, and turned it into a delicious spaghetti sauce....

A nice garden salad and some garlic bread will add the finishing touches to our Christmas Eve meal...
Old 12-24-2019, 05:57 PM   #5096
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Well I doctored up that sloppy Joe concoction with a few spices, added some saucy tomatoes, and turned it into a delicious spaghetti sauce....

A nice garden salad and some garlic bread will add the finishing touches to our Christmas Eve meal...

I guess this should of been posted in the "what are you having for dinner" thread, but I hated to change horses in midstream!
Old 12-24-2019, 06:33 PM   #5097
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Quote:
It's odd the trivia that sticks in one's head! I remember Ed McMahon always claimed to be a Christmas Eve shopper as well!
LOL there ya go.....me and Ed in your trivia vault.
The Following User Says Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 01-04-2020, 06:54 PM   #5098
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Bought

I got mom a great new mattress at an amazing price. Loaded it up and brought it home. Texan's have trucks, yay!

A department store is going out of business so I got luggage worth $148.00 for $44.00 bucks. Yay!

The rest was food and cat stuff.
Old 01-04-2020, 10:14 PM   #5099
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I got mom a great new mattress at an amazing price. Loaded it up and brought it home. Texan's have trucks, yay!

A department store is going out of business so I got luggage worth $148.00 for $44.00 bucks. Yay!

The rest was food and cat stuff.

Still no blazer?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-05-2020, 01:16 PM   #5100
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Quote:
Still no blazer?
Still no blazer, ugh. I bought a beautiful vest but no blazer yet.

Tags
buy, what did you buy today