Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 11-20-2009, 04:39 PM   #1
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough
Default Weekend Plans?

What are your plans this weekend?
NotAnAverageGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #2
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

NotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the roughNotAnAverageGuy is a jewel in the rough

this evening is hanging out with one of my besties from high school and drinking alot of beer

saturday consists of helping my dad do things in their yard at their house
Old 11-20-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Shutting down my place at the beach for the winter.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2009, 04:54 PM   #4
WhiteTigress

How Do You Identify?:
Femme, somewhat high maintenance
Preferred Pronoun?:
She. There should be no doubt!

WhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST ReputationWhiteTigress Has the BEST Reputation

Timber and I are driving up to Central Texas early tomorrow, and have plans for the afternoon in Austin. Our evening event got canceled at the last minute, so we were wondering if any of the Austin crowd wanted to get together for dinner.

WT
WhiteTigress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 08:45 PM   #5
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

This is my Sunday, so to speak. as I work the weekends. After work, my plans include sifting through some things in the garage, doing some laundry and working on a craft project.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #6
Isadora

How Do You Identify?:
Momma, Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
I am in love. Truly Madly Deeply

Thanked 2,128 Times in 560 Posts
Isadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST ReputationIsadora Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight I am spending with a certain handsome butch.

Tomorrow I am one of the 6 Guardians of the Altar for Mr. Marcus Hernandez's Memorial Service. There will be a webcast which will begin promptly at 1:40PM Pacific time – you may login to the webcast at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/memorial-for-mr-marcus

Mr. Marcus was an amazing man. His leather column ran for 38 years in the Bay Area Reporter. He educated, he gossiped, he admonished, he praised and he had fun. He was a great advocate for the inclusion of women in the leather community at a time when most of the leather clubs were disdainful of women.

I have two fundraisers to plan for, a newsletter to get out by next Friday, the Leather Alliance Holiday Dinner to arrange, pies to make, some mending to do...

Read me! www.leatherati.com
Isadora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:15 PM   #7
atomiczombie

How Do You Identify?:
Femmesensual Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His
Relationship Status:
Dating

Thanked 3,221 Times in 757 Posts
atomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputationatomiczombie Has the BEST Reputation

Tomorrow: nothing. Sunday: I spend with my kid!
atomiczombie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to atomiczombie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-21-2009, 01:20 PM   #8
NotAnAverageGuy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Trans

my sat plans got cancelled due to weather here but spending time with the family tonight might be in order
Old 10-02-2010, 09:16 AM   #9
citybutch

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to "hey you" (either works for me!)
Relationship Status:
19 years together- Very Married for 10 years

Thanked 1,196 Times in 355 Posts
citybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputationcitybutch Has the BEST Reputation

Last night was cooking dinner for a friend... and then theatre.. good night....

Long morning walk with my pup, Boot camp this morning, SUPPOSED to go into the office (always a self imposed work habit) and then cook dinner for my wife tonight... but thinking I am going to chill out a bit today... AND tomorrow... so rare...

Take care of your body, take care of your health... You never know when the walls cave in and it all changes for good.
citybutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:22 AM   #10
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Just relaxing today. Tomorrow afternoon I am going to shoot skeet.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:00 PM   #11
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Our weekends are always busy. Today, Papa organized a 5K charity race for RBI of Nashville. We got up at 3:30 and froze our booties OFF, but, it was well worth it. Hy and hys classmates did a GREAT job putting this together and hy's MEAN with a bull horn, an air horn and a hand radio!

We didn't make it out on our bikes today so we'll save that for tomorrow

I wish weekends were longer...........le sigh~~~~~~~
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:18 PM   #12
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Plans. I haz them.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:26 PM   #13
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I went out with my daughter tonight. We went to see the preview show of the movie Secretariat. It was a great movie about, literally, the greatest race horse that has ever lived AND about the woman who broke through traditional gender roles to save her family farm and be a great role model for her children and all other women. A great movie for a mom and daughter to go see.

we then went back to her place and she made me a salad. I was so happy!

tomorrow I am shampooing rugs and taking the dog out to the park since I didnt get to last week. I think I actually might stay home tomorrow night...now isnt that first for me to say after being homebound for almost three years! LOL
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 09:29 PM   #14
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I went out with my daughter tonight. We went to see the preview show of the movie Secretariat. It was a great movie about, literally, the greatest race horse that has ever lived AND about the woman who broke through traditional gender roles to save her family farm and be a great role model for her children and all other women. A great movie for a mom and daughter to go see.

we then went back to her place and she made me a salad. I was so happy!

tomorrow I am shampooing rugs and taking the dog out to the park since I didnt get to last week. I think I actually might stay home tomorrow night...now isnt that first for me to say after being homebound for almost three years! LOL
I'm a Man o' War fan myself but I do love a good horse movie. Phar Lap was exceptional for the time, as well.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:40 PM   #15
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Secretariat won the triple, and the belmont by 31 laps! No horse has ever come close to that again!

but yes, there are many wonderful powerful horses out there! Such atheletes!
I loved how they slowed the horse down and showed us his powerful form as it raced..damn it was incredible!
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 09:54 PM   #16
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Lots of yard work and some finishing up on trim paint. My compost is almost ready for bagging. But needs more churning and mixing in of some soil. I'll spread some along with chips I make for mulching, but hope some bags are stored until spring and all that involves with gardening. Yes, I own a home! And love putting around it and doing stuff. So, this weekend is quiet. Next weekend I hope I go to a dance, but, hopefully after doing a short camping trip this coming week. Really need to just be in the woods and fish!

LOL... kind of a boring sort....
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2010, 09:57 PM   #17
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
Secretariat won the triple, and the belmont by 31 laps! No horse has ever come close to that again!

but yes, there are many wonderful powerful horses out there! Such atheletes!
I loved how they slowed the horse down and showed us his powerful form as it raced..damn it was incredible!
The only horse to ever even come close to testing Man 'o War was John P. Grier but they didn't keep Red around long enough to be truly pushed in my opinion. I do, however, wholeheartedly agree with you that there have been and are some truly magnificent creatures in this world.

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 11-12-2010, 04:41 AM   #18
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

No plans just yet , as usual I will be working for most of it .
Wish we could make it to Austin.
Old 11-12-2010, 12:39 PM   #19
KatieStar

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her

KatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST ReputationKatieStar Has the BEST Reputation

Working tonight and Sunday *mega pout*

BUT, Saturday I'm going to check out "Across Lesbian Borders" at the Reeling Gay & Lesbian Film Festival!
Old 11-12-2010, 12:52 PM   #20
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

Going to the pre-turkey day thingamashindig at divas, working out, going to a friends birthday party this evening, brunch on Sunday and hanging out with my love in between.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post: