Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 11-20-2011, 07:02 AM   #2281
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
icking my mind up out of the gutter:
hahaha........ i seen a t shirt once about eating crawfish/crawdad's
and it went like this........

"you want me to suck what??? lol"

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 08:08 AM   #2282
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
I THINK THATS IT!!!! LMAO........... when i was there last was in ahhh june i think...... i was on a hunt for gumbo.. lol
i love crawfish... but i will not....... i repeat WILL NOT SUCK THE HEADS! lol

but id try another place.. if its to far for you to come meet up... IF your able to do so.

Awww Cher' you got to suck dem head and pinch dem tail yeah....

Uhh and that would be about a 6 hour drive for me, so Im gonna hafta decline the invite.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:11 AM   #2283
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
Awww Cher' you got to suck dem head and pinch dem tail yeah....

Uhh and that would be about a 6 hour drive for me, so Im gonna hafta decline the invite.
aww well crap

Old 11-20-2011, 08:54 AM   #2284
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
morning lofters
hope the weekend is going ok for all of you

Oiler recommended a awsome BBQ place while we been hangin around this Gulf Port Ms area....... ty Oiler.. it was the BEST!! we even purchased some BBQ to take with us for later. lol i took a viedo and a couple pics.. having a hard time figuring how to get the video from my new phone to the computer but its over on my FB ..lol

You are now officially a "Shed Head". I was in Gulfport earlier this year checking on my property and visiting family and of course, I went to The Shed! I used to live about 15 miles from the originial store in Ocean Springs Mississippi. I miss their BBQ!!! Glad you enjoyed it!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2011, 01:53 PM   #2285
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler41 View Post
You are now officially a "Shed Head". I was in Gulfport earlier this year checking on my property and visiting family and of course, I went to The Shed! I used to live about 15 miles from the originial store in Ocean Springs Mississippi. I miss their BBQ!!! Glad you enjoyed it!

Glynn
haha.... yes we did. we even wrote on the picnic table.. lol
i dont get down this way often... very rare.
had to deliver at the navy base. .. that was fun.. heh..

Old 11-21-2011, 10:27 AM   #2286
Luckydwg07

How Do You Identify?:
Yes Ma'am! Butchiness- hard shell candy with a soft center
Relationship Status:
I've bee found-Life has new meaning to me

Luckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST ReputationLuckydwg07 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile Happy Thanksgiving

Hope Everyone has a good start to the week and gets where they are going safely for the Holiday Even those working be safe Happy Thanksgiving!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Luckydwg07 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2011, 10:52 PM   #2287
Countyfem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Countyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST ReputationCountyfem Has the BEST Reputation

Hope everyone has a great holiday! I feel like I'm chasing my tail but all will be well.
Countyfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Countyfem For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 06:43 AM   #2288
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Moring all... home sick today. Tried to go in, got dressed etc... but just couldn't do it. Sore throat.. maybe strep.. will go see the dr today. Good news... I will be able to check in on the threads today!!

Try out this link... it is a Thanksgiving card/song... I used faces of me and my family to make it.. pretty funny.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/8enNAH6aBBQ8TNxu

Have a good day lofters!
Ruthie
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 08:12 AM   #2289
Gaige

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch

Thanked 3,756 Times in 1,171 Posts
Gaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST ReputationGaige Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
Moring all... home sick today. Tried to go in, got dressed etc... but just couldn't do it. Sore throat.. maybe strep.. will go see the dr today. Good news... I will be able to check in on the threads today!!

Try out this link... it is a Thanksgiving card/song... I used faces of me and my family to make it.. pretty funny.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/8enNAH6aBBQ8TNxu

Have a good day lofters!
Ruthie
hope you feel better soon.
Gaige is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gaige For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 12:43 PM   #2290
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Thanks HD... working on it. Somehow I can't go back to sleep. Going to veg instead. lol ttyl, Ruthie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Handsome Devil View Post
hope you feel better soon.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:06 PM   #2291
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default hi

Ruthie i hope you feel better by tomorrow..Not fun being sick..My "Hair Girl" got me straightened out when i was sick..I was sittin in her chair getting a trim and said to hurry up cause i want to go to bed and she said i know..She told me to take Vicks VapoRub and rub it all over my chest and put some on my feet-put socks on then go to bed..Never heard of doing that so being desperate and not wanting to be sick i did it..Got up a few hours later and felt pretty good..Not 100% but definately better about 85% and could breath better..I will do that again when under the weather again..Try it,,cant make it worse..

HD How is that building comming along..??..If i was your neighbor i would be over there helping you or getting in your way..I like doing stuff like that..I put a 10x12 building together from a kit..It was pretty easy to build with everything pre-cut and measured..Eventually sold that and had a bigger one built..Now i want a Bigger-Bigger one built..Make up my mind..Good luck to you on your build..

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone..

s..
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post:
Old 11-23-2011, 02:16 PM   #2292
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Happy Thanksgiving, Lofters!

Wanted to drop by and say "hi" to all..and to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving! I am truly blessed this year..and esp. now...and am very thankful for my many, many blessings! May you each have a wonderful, happy day.....hugs to each of you...Clay
Old 11-23-2011, 05:50 PM   #2293
deb_U_taunt

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,260 Times in 1,363 Posts
deb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputationdeb_U_taunt Has the BEST Reputation

I got my AARP invite today. lol
deb_U_taunt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb_U_taunt For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 03:52 PM   #2294
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

happy thanksgiving everyone

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 03:58 PM   #2295
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2011, 04:00 PM   #2296
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Happy Thanksgiving all you gorgeous lofters!
Right back at you, too...sexy...
Old 11-24-2011, 04:14 PM   #2297
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 05:59 PM   #2298
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Happy Thanksgiving friends. Just want to say how thankful I am for this site and the dash site. Without them both and the people here, I would have had a harder time coming out, and a harder time realizing you can be feminin and still be a lesbian. It was very eye opening and helped me accept who I am.

Thanks friends!

Ruthie
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2011, 05:35 PM   #2299
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default ...

Ruthie you are welcome..Anything else we can do for ya..??..You mentioned something about "Dash"...I am not fimiliar with that can you explain please and thank-you..

Found out something today.....
If you rake leaves in the rain they dont blow away..
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2011, 05:24 AM   #2300
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Wink

Happy Monday Lofters. Still feeling sick but I must go back to work. Wish me luck!

Ruthie

Tags
age, good news for once, mature