Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 02-06-2010, 07:19 AM   #301
Daktari

Afternoon Lofters (it's 13.20pm here).

Are all you East Coasters ok? I've just been watching the BBC and the news is the east coast USA is getting freak snow storms, possibly the worst ever...Is this true?
Old 02-06-2010, 07:40 AM   #302
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
Afternoon Lofters (it's 13.20pm here).

Are all you East Coasters ok? I've just been watching the BBC and the news is the east coast USA is getting freak snow storms, possibly the worst ever...Is this true?
well let me tell you as an East coaster we have about 24 inches already.....its quite beautiful but my poor Milo disappears in it...lol
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:43 AM   #303
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning lofter dwellers n peekers

hey there Incubus .. im hangin here in Chicagoland.... no snow here... windy though, and sunny this morning.. yehaa

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 07:45 AM   #304
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
well let me tell you as an East coaster we have about 24 inches already.....its quite beautiful but my poor Milo disappears in it...lol
egads!! .. thats a lot for there...... ( taking notes.. dont take no loads heading way east lol )

Old 02-06-2010, 08:14 AM   #305
Daktari

Quote:
Bloody Nora! That's a lot of the white stuff. I hope you've got plenty of supplies in. Is Milo of the canine or feline fur-suasion?

We've had lots of snow here in the UK over the last couple of months but I'm lucky I live in place that is (usually) protected - by the Pennine Hills on the landward side and Morecambe Bay on the seaward side. For 3yrs I've been telling my girl that Blackpool just doesn't get snow only for us to wake up at the start of Christmas week to a white-out...tsk! Thankfully our snowy inconveniences are over and it's just cold. Roll on spring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
mawning lofter dwellers n peekers

hey there Incubus .. im hangin here in Chicagoland.... no snow here... windy though, and sunny this morning.. yehaa

Well I guess they don't call it the Windy City for nothing!
Old 02-06-2010, 08:49 AM   #306
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
egads!! .. thats a lot for there...... ( taking notes.. dont take no loads heading way east lol )
and there is no sign of it stopping......the last time we had this much was 1995 of 4 ft and 2003
Old 02-06-2010, 08:52 AM   #307
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

[QUOTE=Incubus;45263]

We've had lots of snow here in the UK over the last couple of months but I'm lucky I live in place that is (usually) protected - by the Pennine Hills on the landward side and Morecambe Bay on the seaward side. For 3yrs I've been telling my girl that Blackpool just doesn't get snow only for us to wake up at the start of Christmas week to a white-out...tsk! Thankfully our snowy inconveniences are over and it's just cold. Roll on spring.

my milo is of a cock-a-poo persuasion...lol
yes my aunt and uncle said they had about three feet of snow in some places over there..and they are not used to that....
but you guys have also had gale force winds and high tides haven't ya
Old 02-06-2010, 09:04 AM   #308
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,621 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I have a beautiful black and white newfoundland dog named Story. She is 100 lbs. She was up to her forehead in snow when she went out this morning! When I opened the door, I had to push and push and push to get it opened..she bolted out and fell right into the snow..you couldnt see our steps! The real measure of the snow is that it reached up to the handle of my snow shovel...I had to shovel in layers...my poor old girl (she is 13) was traumatized by how the world changed. I shoveled her a circular area so she has space to do her business. I cant believe how much snow we had overnite!
Old 02-06-2010, 09:06 AM   #309
Daktari

och it's always windy in the winter here...I love those high tides - fabulous to dress up in yer warmest most waterproof gear and go stand on the promenade whilst the waves crash over. Although I think the new sea defences might stop that.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=blackpool+sea+defences&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=2oNtS4ONAeGTjAfVz6SDBw&sa=X&oi=image_result_g roup&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CBsQsAQwAw

A cocker-poo, oh how adorable...that's a cocker spaniel/poodle cross right? I have met a couple of Labradoodles along the way but never a cocker-poo...do you have pictures of him on here?

Last edited by Daktari; 02-06-2010 at 09:08 AM. Reason: premature posting
Old 02-06-2010, 09:07 AM   #310
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post
I have a beautiful black and white newfoundland dog named Story. She is 100 lbs. She was up to her forehead in snow when she went out this morning! When I opened the door, I had to push and push and push to get it opened..she bolted out and fell right into the snow..you couldnt see our steps! The real measure of the snow is that it reached up to the handle of my snow shovel...I had to shovel in layers...my poor old girl (she is 13) was traumatized by how the world changed. I shoveled her a circular area so she has space to do her business. I cant believe how much snow we had overnite!
.. haha...... its good excersize ... lol

Old 02-06-2010, 09:14 AM   #311
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by softness View Post

Crumbs! A dog that weighs around the same as I do - yes I am on the rather short skinny side

Poor Story, I hope she recovers from her ablutions trauma. To be fair, if I was an animal I wouldn't want to be pulling my furry knickers down in the snow either!

Last edited by Daktari; 02-06-2010 at 09:31 AM. Reason: correcting grammar
Old 02-06-2010, 09:29 AM   #312
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
och it's always windy in the winter here...I love those high tides - fabulous to dress up in yer warmest most waterproof gear and go stand on the promenade whilst the waves crash over. Although I think the new sea defences might stop that.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=blackpool+sea+defences&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=2oNtS4ONAeGTjAfVz6SDBw&sa=X&oi=image_result_g roup&ct=title&resnum=4&ved=0CBsQsAQwAw

A cocker-poo, oh how adorable...that's a cocker spaniel/poodle cross right? I have met a couple of Labradoodles along the way but never a cocker-poo...do you have pictures of him on here?

nothin like walking on the beach with the spray and the majestic view of the waves.....

idk about a pic......do you have to be a paying subscriber to upload pics...i don't even know where to go to do it...lol.....techno illiterate
Old 02-06-2010, 09:36 AM   #313
Daktari

Quote:
nothin like walking on the beach with the spray and the majestic view of the waves.....

idk about a pic......do you have to be a paying subscriber to upload pics
Aye 'tis true the big waves are awesome and the spray somehow refreshing - even in winter!

I don't know about being a subscriber to upload pics although suspect you could be right. I've been unable to load even teeny tiny avatar sized pictures to my gallery. The system tells me they're too big but any smaller and they'd be nano sized.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:48 AM   #314
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Aye 'tis true the big waves are awesome and the spray somehow refreshing - even in winter!

I don't know about being a subscriber to upload pics although suspect you could be right. I've been unable to load even teeny tiny avatar sized pictures to my gallery. The system tells me they're too big but any smaller and they'd be nano sized.
oh well....guess i will figure it out...eventually
Old 02-06-2010, 09:53 AM   #315
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:

idk about a pic......do you have to be a paying subscriber to upload pics...i don't even know where to go to do it...lol.....techno illiterate
nope
im basic

you can post a pic in you rmessage box in your profile or here.......
just take pix into
http://photobucket.com/
and it will give you the codes you need to share pix anywhere......
for here......... i choose.
it for . Img for message windows.

Old 02-06-2010, 10:24 AM   #316
friskyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
precious
Relationship Status:
down to earth

friskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputationfriskyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Morning Lofters,
Arizona Valley here. Weather has been decent here for most part lately. Mid 60s and only a few days of rain. I love it! However, Feb is the rainy month here so who knows what will happen. Our Monsoon season only gave us about an inch of rain last Sept. Makes a bad drought for the Valley. Our neighbors in the mountains are getting all our moisture so should replenish our waterways in Spring when their snow melts. Hopefully, won't flood us out. Saying prayers for everyone's safety.
Old 02-07-2010, 09:49 AM   #317
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

mawning Lofters

whats for breakfast??

Old 02-07-2010, 09:54 AM   #318
Daktari

gracious! I got caught up reading and posting in other thread that I forgot to look in here

breakfast? Lunch was steak and eggs....and rather scrumptious too

you're going to have to pick the cat hair out what's left of your cereal methinks
Old 02-07-2010, 11:34 AM   #319
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
gracious! I got caught up reading and posting in other thread that I forgot to look in here

breakfast? Lunch was steak and eggs....and rather scrumptious too

you're going to have to pick the cat hair out what's left of your cereal methinks
steak and eggs........ sounds good .. ha........

Old 02-07-2010, 12:20 PM   #320
Daktari

fruit salad with steak and eggs?...now that's just plain sick and wrong oh yes!

Tags
age, good news for once, mature