Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
Yall already have the butch hands thread just sayin

Thread count:

Femmes: 3
Butches: 1

Seems a lil off-kilter, wouldn't ya say?
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 07:37 PM   #22
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Take it off!! Oh wait that thread has not been made

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixielady View Post

Thread count:

Yeap yeap!!!!
Our turn!

Start posting butches!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 07:39 PM   #23
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Thread count:

so outta curiousity and bc i am one lazy butch bitch who started these threads? did the butches start the femme ones and vice versa or what
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:39 PM   #24
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

How about a Butch Toenail thread?
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 07:40 PM   #25
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Oh for the love of....NOOO.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 07:40 PM   #26
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by UofMfan View Post
How about a Butch Toenail thread?
i would do that....even tho feet really freak me out...unless they are dressed
Old 10-29-2011, 07:46 PM   #27
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

scoote...I started the lovely femme hands and sexy feet threads....and then I started this thread....for anyone to post their lips....as a fun, fluff, and flirt thread... as something fun, flirty, and fluffy tonight...Clay
for those of us who aren't out at a party or T or T'ing!
Old 10-29-2011, 07:51 PM   #28
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

thanks Clay i was kinda figured it was a butch doing the femme looky loos so if the femmes want looky loos i figure they will start their own.?!?!??! or am i assuming WAYYYYYYYYYY too much? thats possible bc i do that a lot--all the damn time actually

damn im rambling...i need to go take my meds!
Old 10-29-2011, 07:57 PM   #29
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation

It's been started in the fluff forums called BUTCHES!!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 07:58 PM   #30
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

lips of an angel!!
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:09 PM   #31
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strappie View Post

lips of an angel!!
Who? I don't see any angels 'round here.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:16 PM   #32
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

If'n you want to see pics of my lips, they (and the rest of me) are in my gallery.

For the record, my top lip is smaller and thinner than my bottom. I have a natural pout and, when I've got the stain or lipstick on just right, I can create a perfect Cupid's bow.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:25 PM   #33
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,893 Times in 5,771 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
so outta curiousity and bc i am one lazy butch bitch who started these threads? did the butches start the femme ones and vice versa or what
More than several months ago Cajun Dee started a butch hand one.

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:27 PM   #34
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

Testing Scoote's theory. Apparently my lips look different depending on the shade of lipstick I wear.

more red

coral-ish

nekkid (w/freckles lol)

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:31 PM   #35
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

yep...scoote is absolutely...spot on..all 3 pics look like a different person....but in a good way...and each has its own "aura' of personality....
Quote:
Testing Scoote's theory. Apparently my lips look different depending on the shade of lipstick I wear.

more red

coral-ish

nekkid (w/freckles lol)

Old 10-29-2011, 09:34 PM   #36
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Quote:

more red

coral-ish

nekkid (w/freckles lol)

coral-ish is definitely better

!...and to ME there is the slightest difference when the colors are different or naked!

The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:36 PM   #37
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:

more red

coral-ish

nekkid (w/freckles lol)

It's true for everyone. Certain colors reflect light and add emphasis to your lips and certain colors will make your lips look thinner and smaller. Typically, dark colors will create that type of look. Dramatic, but unless you go just outside your natural line, they can be quite 'slimming'. Lighter colors catch the light and reflect it back to make your lips look a bit fuller.

You can use both in pencil/stain with a lipstick cover in a different shade to emphasize what parts of the lips you'd like to draw more attention.

Also, depending on the color and type (stick versus stain versus gloss versus pencil versus cream) and the natural shape and contours of your mouth, you can create very different 'looks' with your mouth.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:39 PM   #38
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
It's true for everyone. Certain colors reflect light and add emphasis to your lips and certain colors will make your lips look thinner and smaller. Typically, dark colors will create that type of look. Dramatic, but unless you go just outside your natural line, they can be quite 'slimming'. Lighter colors catch the light and reflect it back to make your lips look a bit fuller.

You can use both in pencil/stain with a lipstick cover in a different shade to emphasize what parts of the lips you'd like to draw more attention.

Also, depending on the color and type (stick versus stain versus gloss versus pencil versus cream) and the natural shape and contours of your mouth, you can create very different 'looks' with your mouth.
I attempted to do the contouring thing with the lip pencil once. I ended up looking like Bozo the Clown. I stick with just following the natural lip line since I suck at makeup application...lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:40 PM   #39
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
I attempted to do the contouring thing with the lip pencil once. I ended up looking like Bozo the Clown. I stick with just following the natural lip line since I suck at makeup application...lol
Lips I can do. The rest of it just doesn't seem to work for me, which is a shame. I just KNOW I'd totally rock the smoky eye look.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2011, 09:54 PM   #40
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Talking

Can't help myself, I have to post this:

I got a rep saying that the difference in lip look could also be due to "whether you just had sex or not".

LOL! That was just too good. And true, actually!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:

Tags
flirting, fluff, fun, lips