WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Renewing a friendship that never actually changed.

Best friend for life.. Priceless.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2011, 07:07 PM   #5542
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

How wonderful it is to live my life in real time with real people, in the real world !
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2011, 07:25 PM   #5543
justkim

How Do You Identify?:
Me...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
<3 myself

Thanked 6,801 Times in 1,553 Posts
justkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputationjustkim Has the BEST Reputation

Memories... Beach time... Hanging out in strange places... seal stalking... Zydeco band... seeing my best friend in her hometown element... big trees... roadside waterfalls... bridges... scary hotels... crazy rain... Face rock... light house...
justkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 07:58 PM   #5544
bigbutchmistie

How Do You Identify?:
Since You Need A Label. Butch
Relationship Status:
Still Dreaming Of My Happily Ever After

Thanked 5,364 Times in 1,941 Posts
bigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputationbigbutchmistie Has the BEST Reputation

How much I give up...

How, one day I will learn to listen to my gut.

How, I have finally burned all the letters to my soulmate I have ever written.

I feel like a kid who just found out santa clause doesnt exist
bigbutchmistie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bigbutchmistie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-05-2011, 09:39 PM   #5545
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default gas prices

I bought gas in Mass. full serve yesterday for $3.24.

Drove to R.I. today and price at self serve is $3.48.

Looks like a long expensive summer coming.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:47 PM   #5546
Turtle

How Do You Identify?:
A mixity
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatever
Relationship Status:
chillin

Thanked 4,531 Times in 1,222 Posts
Turtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST ReputationTurtle Has the BEST Reputation

Gas in California is $3.79
Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:01 AM   #5547
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Going Home!

While it was good to get away from that psychopath I work for this past week, get some professional development done, visit a great industrial facility and absoutely fantastic to get to visit with some of my California friends, I'm really looking forward to going home on Sunday to my beautiful wife and our fur kids!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oiler41 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #5548
justpjhere

How Do You Identify?:
I AM JUST PJ PERIOD
Preferred Pronoun?:
who cares
Relationship Status:
is my life that interesting or is yours that lame?????

justpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputationjustpjhere Has the BEST Reputation
Default on my mind

april....
Old 03-06-2011, 12:02 PM   #5549
Blue_Daddy-O

How Do You Identify?:
Retro Daddy, Male-Identified
Preferred Pronoun?:
He Him Sir Mister Husband Dom Master
Relationship Status:
Single and ready for a garden party

Blue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST ReputationBlue_Daddy-O Has the BEST Reputation
Default Apple Pie

I baked a fucking amazing Apple Pie last night. Finally. I love me some Apple Pie and no one makes it better than me!

If anyone thinks they can do it better... I am willing to take on your challenge!
Blue_Daddy-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 12:31 PM   #5550
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

My BFF is getting a divorce. Her husband is a alcoholic, but refuses to get help. We begged him at Christmas to get help. I have seen behavior from him that I would have never believed if someone had told me about it. I guess she finally got to her last straw.
Cowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:07 PM   #5551
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
My BFF is getting a divorce. Her husband is a alcoholic, but refuses to get help. We begged him at Christmas to get help. I have seen behavior from him that I would have never believed if someone had told me about it. I guess she finally got to her last straw.
I am sad about this but glad she is getting away. It's actually harder to sit around and watch someone waste away, taking you with them.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #5552
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

This darn vertago I get,that I also take meds for has been rocking my boat today,on and off I feel like I have a good buzz going but I havent had a drink in forever.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:14 PM   #5553
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Gas in California is $3.79
Today
it
was
3.91!
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:33 PM   #5554
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,633 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Jackhammer is laying the flooring in my office today and I am ITCHING to see what it's going to look like all put together.

WOOT!
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2011, 03:48 PM   #5555
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation
Default At the airport

Got to LAX on time for my flight only to discover that I have an hour delay. It's okay though. I'll still be home with the love of my life this evening!

Glynn
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:50 PM   #5556
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

apparently if it's not breathing, or moving, I am going to eat it today!

lots and lots 'o stress these past few weeks...waiting to hear some results this week as well...

better than many other stress responses, I know...

tomorrow I may even give in to a donut yearning I have been denying for the past 3 weeks or so...

I just found pretzels in my pocket...talk about emotional eating !!! *chuckle*
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 08:31 PM   #5557
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

For several days now....
what happened a year ago during this week and next is heavily on my mind...weighing on my thoughts and causing a struggle to deal with feelings and grief. Those two weeks made my head spin. Because life has gone by so fast this past year, I haven't had a chance or the appropriate setting to process feelings.

My dad's very sudden, painful passing and being reunited with a long-lost brother and his family...*shakes my head* too much to think about, but can't let go. Hurting inside from the loss and hurting from not being able to spend time bonding as a family with my nieces and brother due to living too far from them. Knowing they are all going through a very serious struggle and hardship, but I can't be there for them. Knowing I can not, because of my own limitations and restrictions, go to them at this time. Knowing my nieces need me, ask for me, but all I can do is send them virtual hugs. Knowing both my brother and I did not have a chance to address our dad and get closure on some very hurtful things. No closure, no chance for closure.

Not processing grief in an appropriate manner can really catch up with you eventually. And it becomes compounded.

I wish life would stand still long enough for me to catch up. The anniversary marked by this week and next just may take its toll.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 09:15 PM   #5558
Queerasfck

How Do You Identify?:
still ballin'
Relationship Status:
Triple X

Thanked 6,497 Times in 1,639 Posts
Queerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST ReputationQueerasfck Has the BEST Reputation

Cereal brackets.
Queerasfck is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Queerasfck For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 09:42 PM   #5559
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

(((((Sweet))))) I understand what you are saying. This is my bad time too. Call me if you need a shoulder.
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 03-08-2011, 07:16 AM   #5560
pajama

How Do You Identify?:
Klingon
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 7,480 Times in 1,809 Posts
pajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputationpajama Has the BEST Reputation

How very greatful I am that I know what I know and work where I work. I knew to get The Boy to the ED immediately and to give him his emergency shot before we even left the house. Even then we spent yesterday trying to recover his blood pressure and keep him from shock. Thanks to my job I knew how ugly this season's flu is, so I didn't pause, hesitate, or pass GO. I came to the place that saved his life the last time. I am so proud of my part in catching this before it became something truely devastating.

Folks, WASH YOUR HANDS. It's the best defense. Tell your kid's to wash their hands. And if they look like they're getting the flu and running a fever don't try to treat it at home! This one is a nasty one. I've seen it take several healthy lives already this season.

A
pajama is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pajama For This Useful Post: