moxie

How Do You Identify?:
a cynical princess wannabe
Preferred Pronoun?:
lipgloss junkie
Relationship Status:
yep

Thanked 6,770 Times in 1,847 Posts
moxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputationmoxie Has the BEST Reputation

It's amazing how far behind the times are in places that are so close to advanced areas. I am talking FAR behind, like decades and even further back. We have smartphones and hybrid cars yet in my county there are people with no electricity or running water in their homes, and it's not because they didn't pay their bills. They just don't have it...not hooked up to the grid and no water lines, and not by their choice.
Old 09-28-2011, 01:47 PM   #6542
Ranger Butch Force

How Do You Identify?:
Butch

Ranger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST ReputationRanger Butch Force Has the BEST Reputation

How much Cheetos always seems to "hit the spot".
Old 09-28-2011, 05:37 PM   #6543
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

How much I really miss him today...

and a whole lot of other stuff that seems to be piling up
Old 09-28-2011, 05:53 PM   #6544
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
a person and things that shouldnt be

R U being a naughty boi

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2011, 08:00 PM   #6545
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Watching man v food and wondering how come Adam hasn't gotten really sick yet.
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J. Mason For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2011, 07:50 PM   #6546
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

What an AWESOME experience! I got to spar tonight with the up and coming female fighter. It got moved to tonight and I jumped at the opportunity. I did well, even managed to land a few good shots. I did however feel like a moose on ice skates.... damn she was fast! Took and accidental elbow to my nose, nothing like a little blood to brighten your day. It was an amazing night!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2011, 09:49 PM   #6547
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Currently~

Ice Ice baby....
Recuperating....
Bubble Baths...
Cuban Cigar....

That is all
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 07:55 AM   #6548
J. Mason
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Banned 11/9/2011 - Previously banned member back under new name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He and His
Relationship Status:
Single

J. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST ReputationJ. Mason Has the BEST Reputation

Convos from last night
J. Mason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2011, 05:23 PM   #6549
Shadowboi2010

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess

Shadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST ReputationShadowboi2010 Has the BEST Reputation

HOW in the world can people make a forever commitment to someone they just started dating? Two weeks and you are getting married? 5 days later you are moving in together?

Whatever...
Shadowboi2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Shadowboi2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2011, 05:34 PM   #6550
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting at the airport, waiting for my plane to start boarding...what's on my mind? In 3 hours, I will be in his arms, in paradise
Old 10-07-2011, 02:20 AM   #6551
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind at 0320 am? Well, I should be in bed, but here I sit wishing I could sleep. I wish I were in her arms.
Old 10-07-2011, 05:59 AM   #6552
Tawse

How Do You Identify?:
TG Gender Queer
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 2,739 Times in 644 Posts
Tawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST ReputationTawse Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The idiocity of paying consultants 3x what you pay your employees... so that they can gather information from said employees and then give it to you via powerpoint.
Tawse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tawse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-08-2011, 10:11 PM   #6553
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawse View Post
The idiocity of paying consultants 3x what you pay your employees... so that they can gather information from said employees and then give it to you via powerpoint.
Duh.

I would have totally done it for only 2x what they pay you all.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2011, 12:41 PM   #6554
Starbuck

How Do You Identify?:
Soft Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 2,148 Times in 756 Posts
Starbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST ReputationStarbuck Has the BEST Reputation

What's on my mind? I wish I didn't have to take my son's med to get it filled and then drive half-way across town to give it to him after the way he's been acting here lately. I mean, he's been a demanding, unappreciative, rude individual and he had the nerve to call me unreliable when I didn't have his med ready for him when he wanted it. Well excuse me! I have a life too ya know?
Old 10-16-2011, 05:04 AM   #6555
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

How close we are to being together forever. I am so excited, and that is making the stress of tying up loose ends here easier. He is my everything, and I have never been more sure of a decision in my whole life. He is truly the most amazing person I have ever been blessed to meet and I am the happiest I have ever been.
Old 10-21-2011, 06:39 AM   #6556
Inked_Trinity

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
BadAss! / Sarcastic Bastard!

Thanked 6,924 Times in 1,817 Posts
Inked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST ReputationInked_Trinity Has the BEST Reputation

You finally figure out what you need and want in life. You search for it, never really finding that exact fit that's comfortable. Then all of a sudden you realize it's staring you in the face and it's been right in front of you for a while. Amazing how that works.......
Old 10-21-2011, 06:46 AM   #6557
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,321 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2011, 06:56 AM   #6558
CockyDude
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM-man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
What is today?

CockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST ReputationCockyDude Has the BEST Reputation
Cool Some of my favorite things..

Blondes, bikes, beer
(yea, I'm shallow like that).
CockyDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 07:29 AM   #6559
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

How much he amazes me more and more with each day that passes. I have been handed a gift from God when he gave me him..and I love him with all that I am
Old 10-21-2011, 07:40 AM   #6560
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Pie.....for breakfast.

I hear it calling me, from the kitchen.

My tummy growls and the pie calls louder.

~Theo~