Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 07-06-2010, 01:40 PM   #841
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
*grin*

That would piss me off. Doing all that work, getting it just so and then...swish...all gone. Yeah. I'd only do it once.

I love that idea... you get to appreciate it and put effort into and express your moment and then it starts a clean slate for a new muse. I think that's why i like body painting so much!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 02:01 PM   #842
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Jenn, my project will be going out in tomorrow's mail! FINALLY!

Fun project!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2010, 05:37 PM   #843
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Of course that is fine.
I am so sorry to hear that Dakota has been having such serious problems. To have a sick pet is so stressful and upsetting. Wishing you both well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepisces View Post
Well, this is a big relief to me. I can't believe that I haven't managed to get these finished yet. I was off work for four days and thought I would have them done with time to spare; but I didn't work on them at all.

My little Dakota is deathly ill, so sick in fact that I took her into the vet on Friday night prepared to have her put to sleep, after having spent the day watching her condition decline. When we got to the vet though, she perked up and made it clear that she wasn't ready to go just yet. So, we went back home and she had permission from the doctor to eat as many Oreo cookies as she wanted (which turned out to be 22). We somehow made it though the weekend, but she took another turn for the worse yesterday (she wouldn't eat anything, including cookies) and we were back at the vet's. He gave her another shot to try and stimulate her appetite and said we should give it till Thursday to see if we can get her eating again.

So, I have been on an emotional roller coaster. I haven't been able to focus on anything but her.

But, I am going to work on these projects, I promise. I really do love the theme.
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2010, 07:59 PM   #844
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Jenn....

Just wanted You to know that my 'dictions are on their way to You...in this morning's mail!

Yea!

Old 07-10-2010, 12:04 AM   #845
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Gemme, your addictions' projects have been received! I love collage! And how come everything you do comes out so perfect?! Hmff! Love 'em!!!!!!!!

You are #3. Me thinks a certain Diva may be next...
Old 07-10-2010, 07:10 AM   #846
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfembbw View Post
Gemme, your addictions' projects have been received! I love collage! And how come everything you do comes out so perfect?! Hmff! Love 'em!!!!!!!!

You are #3. Me thinks a certain Diva may be next...
Ha! Far from perfect. *grin*

I had a battle with adhesive on those. In the end, I wound up putting them together and then stacking a big ole bunch of magazines on them for a couple of days. I guess it's been too hot for the gel adhesive to adhere or maybe it's because I chose textured cardstock.

*shrug*

I'm really glad you like them!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 05:48 PM   #847
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I received Diva's addiction projects. They are gorgeous!!! They came to my old address (the 646 one) but luckily I live 2 blocks away, and so the new tenant got them to me today at my current address (the 309 one). BB and I were "oohing" and ahhhing" over each one at dinner tonight! Fabulous divalicious work, my friend!

Thus far I have projects from:
1) Ami
2) Diva
3) Gemme
4) Pixie
5) nycfembbw

I am waiting to receive projects from:
1) Tommi
2) SingularNYCFemme
3) Femmebaker
4) Softness
5) Purepisces

Would you all be able to have them out in the mail by this Monday? Pretty please with addictive sugar on top

Last edited by nycfem; 07-14-2010 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Can't forget myself...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 06:29 PM   #848
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Today I received Diva's addiction projects. They are gorgeous!!! They came to my old address (the 646 one) but luckily I live 2 blocks away, and so the new tenant got them to me today at my current address (the 309 one). BB and I were "oohing" and ahhhing" over each one at dinner tonight! Fabulous divalicious work, my friend!

1) Ami
2) Diva
3) Gemme
4) Pixie
5) nycfembbw

1) Tommi
2) SingularNYCFemme
3) Femmebaker
4) Softness
5) Purepisces

Would you all be able to have them out in the mail by this Monday? Pretty please with addictive sugar on top

Rut roh! Sorry about that! It DID occur to me to ASK if I had the right addy......forgive me....

Old 07-14-2010, 08:31 PM   #849
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

1) Ami
2) Diva
3) Gemme
4) Pixie
5) nycfembbw

1) Tommi
2) SingularNYCFemme
3) Femmebaker
4) Softness
5) Purepisces

Yes! I'm almost done, I might even be able to get them mailed out on Friday.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:57 PM   #850
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Nycfembbw..I sent you a PM about my project...
Old 07-15-2010, 01:25 AM   #851
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Thanks, Jenn, for Your new address! It's been corrected in my Addy Book!

I don't mean to jump the gun......but what's the next project? Who's wranglin'? I'm hungry!

Old 07-15-2010, 01:45 AM   #852
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
Thanks, Jenn, for Your new address! It's been corrected in my Addy Book!

I don't mean to jump the gun......but what's the next project? Who's wranglin'? I'm hungry!

It might be a good idea to hold off until after the bash, especially since folks are still getting their goods from this one to Jennifer.

Just a thought.

Come September, I'll be ready for sure.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 01:47 AM   #853
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
It might be a good idea to hold off until after the bash, especially since folks are still getting their goods from this one to Jennifer.

Just a thought.

Come September, I'll be ready for sure.

I'm geared up!
Old 07-15-2010, 01:54 AM   #854
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I'm geared up!
You can do mine for me this coming round, if'n you want.

That way, I KNOW they'll rock!

I'm misunderestimated.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:07 AM   #855
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
You can do mine for me this coming round, if'n you want.

That way, I KNOW they'll rock!

Oh please....Your things are terrific! And You know it! (Or You SHOULD know it, "MissyMiss"! )

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 06:22 AM   #856
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

The holding off thing is an idea.....

and in the mean time...

We could do a sign up list to write a good old letter to another. Could scramble up the numbers to see who gets who and it can be short or long, love or surface stuff.

Just an idea

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 07:47 AM   #857
SingularNYCFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Okay. All right.

SingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

1) Ami
2) Diva
3) Gemme
4) Pixie
5) nycfembbw

1) Tommi
2) SingularNYCFemme
3) Femmebaker
4) Softness
5) Purepisces

I am soooo sorry that I am unable to get my stuff done, and need to drop out. What do I need to give you, dear Wrangler VBVFFFFF#1FC? I am sincerely sorry because as a theme, it would be perhaps the one with which I am most familiar in terms of my life history. Alas, creative inspiration has refused to arrive in time.

With hugs and sincere apologies,
Cathy
Old 07-15-2010, 07:59 AM   #858
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Those who don't drop out will receive an extra back in the mail of your own projects if you've already sent 9 to me. For those of you who have not yet sent to me, please only send 8. Thanks!
Old 07-15-2010, 08:55 AM   #859
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixieStars View Post
The holding off thing is an idea.....

and in the mean time...

We could do a sign up list to write a good old letter to another. Could scramble up the numbers to see who gets who and it can be short or long, love or surface stuff.

Just an idea
Pixie, my dear, this is a lovely idea. I would be open to this. I can write one little letter, no problem!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-15-2010, 11:16 AM   #860
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I think holding off till sept would be a good thing. The letter writing thing sounds doable

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types