How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

The one and only nigjt class for anatomy is full and waitlisted
Old 02-12-2015, 09:10 PM   #1302
goodlilfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
beautiful , gorgeous, breathtaking
Relationship Status:
running through somebody's mind and my legs are not exhausted in fact they're stronger then ever

goodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputationgoodlilfemme Has the BEST Reputation

lets see , my co worker not showing up today and yesterday thus leaving me short handed . dont they know its not healthy to piss a woman off ?????
goodlilfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to goodlilfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2015, 09:13 PM   #1303
Constantine
Timed Out - Identity Issues

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Snookums
Relationship Status:
Single

Constantine Has the BEST ReputationConstantine Has the BEST ReputationConstantine Has the BEST ReputationConstantine Has the BEST ReputationConstantine Has the BEST ReputationConstantine Has the BEST ReputationConstantine Has the BEST ReputationConstantine Has the BEST ReputationConstantine Has the BEST ReputationConstantine Has the BEST ReputationConstantine Has the BEST Reputation

that jerk at work! NO wait...make that 2 jerks at work!! grrrrr..but tomorrow is a new day and its FRIDAY!!!!!!!
Constantine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Constantine For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2015, 10:01 PM   #1304
WildHorses

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch/Big Heart/Rough Edge
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, She, Hym, Whatever, it really does not matter but do NOT call me lady!
Relationship Status:
Crazy over Genesis!

Thanked 2,425 Times in 917 Posts
WildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST ReputationWildHorses Has the BEST Reputation

When I figured out someone I use to know is using my kid's first and middle name trying to file bankruptcy. It was denied and the last name is not my kids name.

That same "person" stole my kids info and took out a payday advance in her name 2 years ago. It was done either by phone or the internet at the time. My kid had to pay it off.

The things people do to others make me sick.

There's nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it's sent away.

Sarah Kay

WildHorses is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WildHorses For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2015, 02:06 AM   #1305
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

The neighbors coming home at 230 am leaving the car running with the music blasting so loud it made the dogs bark .... have some respect for folks trying to sleep. Growl
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 02:40 AM   #1306
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

People not knowing how to park their cars or trucks. I drive a pretty big truck and need room but when people don't park within the lines, it really pisses me off.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 03-23-2015, 05:48 PM   #1307
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Looky loos...

This morning traffic was backed up for miles going into work. The reason? Someone got pulled over and was being towed. For THAT I was too late to get coffee before work...
Old 04-02-2015, 05:08 AM   #1308
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Was yesterday but its lingering...

I was leaving the bank yesterday and got rear ended by another patron as they were also leaving...

She gave me her insurance infp and I called. Turns out she's not listed on the policy and it probably won't cover the damage. Yay.

Also...

People who can't return damn phone calls so I know for sure if I can stay here now that my roomie moved out (it was his place to begin with)

I have a life to plan people! Mostly, I just want to know if I can unpack my stuff from storage . My books are crying for me. I can hear them
My kid wants to come stay with me too...its really a need to know thing!
Old 04-05-2015, 07:19 PM   #1309
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Not just today but in the last few days

Respect I know it's a hard word but teach your children respect and practice it yourself.

When a boat approached the BOAT dock..get off of it, stop fishing and get your children out of the water away from the BOAT RAMP. not only is it a respect issue more importantly it is a safety issue. You are not teaching your children good things

Handicap
Although you may not see a person in a wheel chair or with a cane. Handicap can mean many different things. However again teach your children not to use the restroom or shower with this sign on it.

Quiet time
Well you got it this is a time to be quiet not a time to whoop and holler and cuss and let your kids ride bikes all threw the campground that is clearly marked no bike riding after dark. Also if you are camping beside me just and FYI I leave home so I don't have to hear the TV please turn yours down.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2015, 08:21 PM   #1310
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Bad timing...
Old 04-11-2015, 10:11 PM   #1311
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

I have a new evety other weekend home health care client...

There is a LOT of time spent waiting...so I've taken to doing squats and lunges as well as calf raises while I wait...

Calf raises are something I typically do while waitng in any line. Helps pass time and also makes some use of otherwise wasted time
Old 04-12-2015, 01:39 AM   #1312
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

What pisses me off is that I played loose and fast with my diabetis yester day and ended up with a hellish over load of carbs.I should have gone to the E.R. but I am stubborn to the core and waited it out till my count got normal. I really didn't think I did that till it hit me like a brick...not good. This has happened only once before when I just wasn't careful.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 08:57 AM   #1313
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,546 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Actually it was yesterday. And not so pissed off as much as disappointed at a mother of a high school senior.

That poor girl, was going to a Senior Band Banquet. The mother and daughter came in together. Both of them dressed in jeans, tee's and ball caps. Stated more than once, that was all they wear, but Mother needed her daughter to wear a dress to her banquet.

They brought a dress in, which was purchased somewhere else. I thought the dress, at least, was young looking, not an old matronly looking one. I knew, right away, the daughter was very uncomfortable holding the dress, and just being in my store.

They were looking for a sweater shrug, which I found. Ok, I thought all was good. Until, mother, wants her to wear a real bra. " you, know, the kind that will give her shape, not the sports bra she has been wearing for years. " I rolled my eyes, to myself, and saw the horrified look on the daughter's face.

Found her a soft cup bra. Mother wanted to see everything on her. That poor girl, put it all on, dressing right over her jeans and tennis shoes. I asked her, how she felt... " the bra feels weird" is what she said. But I could read between the lines.

As they left, I said to the girl, I hope you win an award! She turned and said, if they hand one out for the most clumsy. "I tripped the most"

I found a smile and thought, baby butch

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2015, 12:32 PM   #1314
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

That the only pair of good eyeglasses I had left......BROKE today. UGH

Just not a good day. Now I have to wait til next month to get a new pair, and in the mean time, do without a seeing pair for a reading pair from the dollar store that makes my eyes hurt.
Dammit.
Old 04-12-2015, 03:45 PM   #1315
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Persistant phone calls...especially while I'm at work!

If I dont answer the first THREE TIMES...its prolly not a good idea to call two
more times...especially after I texted and explained that I was at work..

Kids today...
Old 04-12-2015, 06:28 PM   #1316
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

I bought a used refurbished mower at the end of last summer. I used it one time and decided I really didn't like it and that I'd sell it. Was going to put it on Craig's list this Spring but a friend called and his Mother in law needed it.

I had only used it once and parked it. I hauled it to his house yesterday. He hooked the charger to the battery. It fired right up this morning but was bellowing smoke. I never stopped bellowing smoke. So I'm of course going to give the lady back her check, cuz it's the right thing to do.

However I'm pissed at the guy that sold it to me as rebuilt. If it has a bad ring or whatever anything wrong with it then it clearly to me wasn't rebuilt. So I'm out $300. At least the older lady isn't the one out the money. She has had enough hard luck. She lost her mom 5 weeks ago and her husband 3 weeks ago.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2015, 06:30 PM   #1317
Massive

How Do You Identify?:
Trans man
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
not looking

Thanked 2,383 Times in 765 Posts
Massive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST ReputationMassive Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

I managed to, yet again, waste another day when I should have been writing... I have no excuse, I need to get over my fear of not being able to write the way I used to. It's been far too long since I put pen to paper.
Old 04-12-2015, 08:09 PM   #1318
satindoll

How Do You Identify?:
Hell on wheels.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married

satindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputationsatindoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default The "In-law"

But she pisses me off daily.
satindoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2015, 10:15 PM   #1319
Cailin

How Do You Identify?:
Female.. and it's pronounced "cah-leen", not cay-lin
Preferred Pronoun?:
You
Relationship Status:
In one

Thanked 2,630 Times in 739 Posts
Cailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST ReputationCailin Has the BEST Reputation

some days the list is just too long to type out

today was one of those days

however, being sent to the grocery store for a piece of fish and a peach, when I had gone to the store the day before, and the day before that, and the day before that and the day before.. REALLY pissed me off. especially since I was sent during "out of church" time.
Old 04-12-2015, 10:26 PM   #1320
Hominid

How Do You Identify?:
Male with interesting historical perspective
Relationship Status:
Taking Applications

Hominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST ReputationHominid Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

My Ownself!
The Following User Says Thank You to Hominid For This Useful Post: