Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Building Community On Butchfemmeplanet.com

Old 01-09-2018, 12:24 AM   #861
ardentfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
~daydreaming~

ardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputationardentfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degotoga View Post
I had an epic wipe-out at the end of 2012 that took me 8 months to fully recover from.
What happened? That sounds terrible.
ardentfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ardentfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 12:25 AM   #862
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Grew up wealthy, now I'm dirt poor on disability.
cathexis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 11:04 PM   #863
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

As much as I love shopping for and sending greeting cards, I have not sent out or even given a valentine card in over 25 years.
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-09-2018, 11:41 PM   #864
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
open

cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

redhead........................................... .......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2018, 05:07 AM   #865
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Ardentfemme mentioned getting lost... i am the poster child.

i blame it on being a tad dyslexic.. the concept of left and right , east and west just does not process the same way and i end up opposite of where i want to be.

When i was young my family said i would get lost in a bathtub.. and they teased me a bit because i would always try to guess the way home.. and i was never right. They didn’t know but this was causing me to be so self conscious about it.

The worse time was my office was getting together at a LOCAL bar and restaurant one evening. It was on the other side of town from me, but still in New Orleans.
No GPS, i took my hand written directions and tried to follow them. i kept going in a big circle around town. SO i stopped at a gas station and asked this nice fella for a M.A.P lol and he told me where i needed to go. Well that was no help.. i got MAJORLY lost, back and forth across all of New Orleans for hours. i drove through a rain storm and the sun came back out again..then it got dark and it was getting late.. but i was determined. My co-workers were worried about me. Well i pull into what i thought was another gas station.. and i saw this guy walk out with the most confused look on his face.... it was the SAME guy and station as hours and hours before.

i had a meltdown. i was so embarrassed. well by this time everyone had gone home and i used his phone to call one of my coworkers who said they were about to put a APB on me..... He gassed up my car and i have no recollection of getting home.

i am SO thankful for a GPS, but i even screw that up sometimes.

and oh, i LOVE Geography! i just can’t get you anywhere on the map
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2018, 10:42 AM   #866
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,542 Times in 10,211 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Years ago..I was held up at gun point at work. 5:30pm, on Dec 23rd. Too close to Xmas!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 01-10-2018, 11:16 AM   #867
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
open

girl dee - Don't stress it. Even someone with a compass and map could get lost in New Orleans. NSEW do not exist. Part of what makes your city so fun.

one from me...Okay, I have synesthesia which means I taste/smell things not near my mouth/nose...like dog food in commercials or piles of trash on a sidewalk or maybe the yummy freshly seared steak in a steakhouse.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 03:56 PM   #868
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i popped an eardrum on a flight once
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-12-2018, 04:05 PM   #869
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,586 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

When I was a toddler and learning to walk I fell into a coffee table and knocked out my front teeth. Those baby teeth hit my adult teeth up in my jaw. It left a permanent mark on one of my adult teeth and as I aged it changed colors. Now you can see when I smile that one of my teeth is discolored. It's not technically dead - just a "tattooed tooth" from my misspent toddler years.
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 12:55 PM   #870
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

My dear butch friend likes the Post Office about as much as I like the Power company....

(zero love for either of them, )

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 02:51 PM   #871
Ascot

How Do You Identify?:
Preppy Butch artist
Relationship Status:
She’s wild about me.

Thanked 2,487 Times in 549 Posts
Ascot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST ReputationAscot Has the BEST Reputation

My bowling ball looks like a giant eight ball.
Old 01-13-2018, 03:06 PM   #872
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Getting to know me

I love tomato soup but I don't care for tomato juice. I always feel a little left out when my friends order bloody Marys. Haha!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 03:26 PM   #873
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I have tri-colored eyes. Some green, some blue, and some golden brown.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 09:39 PM   #874
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,108 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I hate how socks or most shoes make my feet feel claustrophobic and squeezed. ...I'm a barefoot or sandals kinda Femme. And the only enclosed shoes I can tolerate for long are well made Timberland hiking boots (with soft socks)
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-13-2018, 10:10 PM   #875
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

I have severe anxiety!
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 01:33 AM   #876
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
open

Love waterparks and amusement parks (higher coaster or body slide, the better)!!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 05:11 AM   #877
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

i love the smell of gasoline .........
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 05:17 AM   #878
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I love tomato soup but I don't care for tomato juice. I always feel a little left out when my friends order bloody Marys. Haha!
If you feel the bartender would be agreeable, perhaps request your Bloody Mary be made with Tomato soup?
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 09:37 AM   #879
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
If you feel the bartender would be agreeable, perhaps request your Bloody Mary be made with Tomato soup?
Haha! You are funny!
I just order a Tequila Sunrise or Mimosa.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-14-2018, 11:10 AM   #880
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
open

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Haha! You are funny!
I just order a Tequila Sunrise or Mimosa.
Think it's possible to have a Long Sloe Comfortable Screw?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cathexis For This Useful Post: