How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

6.5 hours into a 13 hour shift.......wow exactly half way through!

Old 06-13-2020, 02:57 PM   #3362
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I'm listening to ... Ebi-Zen, Obscure Japanese Shrimp Techno-house from the 1990s, right now.

Later on tonight, I'll binge watch a whole bunch of British detective t.v. shows (Morse, Lewis, Frost).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2020, 06:12 PM   #3363
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Doing right now

Had the xrays and scan done on my knee today. Head scan tomorrow. Different places. Sitting here wondering if things will be ok. Nothing is improving so I will find out next week or so I guess.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-14-2020, 02:08 PM   #3364
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Just came in from a bike ride and now I'm about to shower, put some more peanuts in the bird feeder hanging off the rail on my balcony and write a couple introductions for this thing I'm hosting with a couple friends tonight on zoom, east coast and west coast coming together in one event! And eating a piece of this turkey-loaf thing I made this morning, which has made my whole apartment smell great for hours.
Old 06-14-2020, 08:59 PM   #3365
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I,m drinking a coffee frappe,catching up on emails,watching TV and winding down from a busy day.
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2020, 02:21 PM   #3366
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,160 Times in 5,130 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

I'm taking a break from watching TV - wondering if I should start the second season of Killing Eve or maybe take a break from that show and watch something else. It's pretty good, but it kind of wears me out. Also, I'm wondering if the numbness in my foot is a problem I should have checked out, or if it's just lingering symptoms of gout. And, I'm taking my afternoon medications with a glass of green tea.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2020, 02:40 PM   #3367
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

I inherited (read:took over) my daughter's old room when she moved out and I'm turning it into my genealogy/study/reading/music room. I even made up her bed with new sheets. My son's room downstairs with a connected bathroom is my guest room.

So here I sit, sweaty and tired but feeling good, having a snack of tortilla chips and water and getting ready to jump back into the boxes and bags yet to organize.
Old 06-18-2020, 10:09 PM   #3368
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default OPB's Oregon Field Guide: The Lost City of Bayocean

An interesting video about a town on the coast that disappeared years ago (beach erosion, storms blowing in off the Pacific Ocean, etc).

_____ ______
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2020, 11:56 AM   #3369
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Playing online while my mom gets fluids.
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2020, 01:53 PM   #3370
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm cooking.

I'm chopping up a tomato, cutting up lime, cutting up some mango, washing, drying and chopping cilantro, cutting and smashing an avocado, chopping an onion, slicing some jalopeneos, frying up minced pork, turning the oven on to warm tortillas, and ripping up those damned "Recipe Cards" that promised me an easy quick to make "Oaxaca Style Dinner" in minutes.

I've asked everyone I know to shoot me if I EVER EVER fall for the "we provide the ingredients and you just do the cooking " scam.

$30 for a tomato, a lime, 3 small pieces of mango, a few sprigs of cilantro, an onion, abt 5 onces of raw minced pork,2 jalepeneos, and a pkg of unlabeled spices and a 3X4 recipe card that says, "chop ingredients, fry meat, warm tortillas before adding your ingredients.

Never, ever, ever again. And I'm just about to toss their box of "Easy Make Korma Beef and Rice". Life's too short.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2020, 08:02 PM   #3371
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Smile Weekend crochet projects (Spiral Sea Shell Baskets & face masks)

I'm learning how to crochet a spiral sea shell basket. I'm going to make several of them and use them for carrying water or other things I might need to take with me on a long bicycle ride.

Here is the pattern I'm going to use for crocheting face masks. I've got cotton ones for summer (warm weather), but I want to crochet some that match fall and winter fashion items in my wardrobe.

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2020, 06:05 PM   #3372
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

I'm watching the coverage ( 8:05 pm est ) of the Trump rally and thinking that just about now Trump is ordering busses to all the correctional facilities and to empty every jail in Oklahoma and bus them to the rally.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2020, 07:21 PM   #3373
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

organizing the apt, doing this massive honey do list, planning for my exam, and other misc. things that make this day a bit overwhelming
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2020, 09:55 PM   #3374
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Oh my word! There is an AMAZING lightning show tonight.. no joke. words and video is not doing it justice... so the roomie and i just stood there in absolute awe.. appreciating it... no thunder though
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2020, 04:55 AM   #3375
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Doing right now

I am having my second cuppa and wondering how far I have to go from home to get a haircut. Maybe Saskatchewan.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2020, 09:49 AM   #3376
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~
Enjoying posting in various threads...
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2020, 11:48 AM   #3377
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Scouring the internet for a cheep shorty school bus... scratch that... abandoning the search to post here before I pull my hair out.
Old 06-22-2020, 01:54 PM   #3378
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,085 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting here waiting for the electric to come back on. They are estimating 7 p.m. ☹️
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2020, 04:40 PM   #3379
Starfish

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Married to my Forever

Starfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST ReputationStarfish Has the BEST Reputation

Procrastinating! We leave to go to the beach Sunday and I want the house spotless before we leave. Must get my butt in gear.
Old 07-05-2020, 02:25 PM   #3380
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Planning a birthday adventure for one of my partners! With lots of fun gifts and treats.