Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Alabama Forums

Old 11-02-2011, 05:38 AM   #21
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

i'm partial to southern history. great photos to share.

in my pre-teens, i spent a few summers with my sister. she lived in a small community called trafford al, just to the north of birmingham. we didn't go into birmingham very often, but we traveled all around that area. i do remember seeing the vulcan as a child.

since then, i've traveled thru birmingham many times. and tuscaloosa. i've never been to a football game in tuscaloosa, but i have been to basketball games and fast-pitch softball. bear bryant was still coaching the times i visited my sister. everybody loved bear bryant! still do. but i remember seeing his image on lots of things.

i got on a greyhound bus in birmingham, by myself lol, to come home to mississippi. great memory as a child.

thank you, laney, for sharing. i enjoy(ed).
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2011, 10:06 AM   #22
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you for sharing, it looks like a wonderful place to live.
Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Morgan For This Useful Post: