Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Alabama Forums

Old 11-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #1
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sweet Home Alabama-In Pictures

On more than one occasion, someone will ask me what it is I love about living in Alabama. It is hard to put into works and luckily for me a picture is worth a 1,000 words. So, I decided to show everyone what it is that I like about living in Alabama.

Old 11-01-2011, 06:54 PM   #2
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Birmingham Skyline at Night

Old 11-01-2011, 06:54 PM   #3
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Default The Birmingham Museum of Art

(My home away from home)

Last edited by LaneyDoll; 11-01-2011 at 07:01 PM.
LaneyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LaneyDoll For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 06:55 PM   #4
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Default The Gulf Coast

Old 11-01-2011, 06:56 PM   #5
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Default Jasmine Hill

Old 11-01-2011, 06:57 PM   #6
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Default The Plantations

Old 11-01-2011, 06:57 PM   #7
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Default Noccaloola Falls

Old 11-01-2011, 07:24 PM   #8
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Default Mardi Gras (it originated in Mobile, AL in 1703!)

Old 11-01-2011, 07:29 PM   #9
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Default The Football

Last edited by LaneyDoll; 11-01-2011 at 07:31 PM.
LaneyDoll is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaneyDoll For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 07:33 PM   #10
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Oh RollTide !!

and what about that statue.. I can not think of its name.. thats lights up at night..and you can see his hiney under the skirt he is wearing !
-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 07:38 PM   #11
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Default Vulcan-God of the Forge

Old 11-01-2011, 07:39 PM   #12
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Default The Alabama Theater

Old 11-01-2011, 08:00 PM   #13
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaneyDoll View Post

Many people don't know this. Are you ready for "Joe Cain" day?

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #14
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphiteta2s View Post
Many people don't know this. Are you ready for "Joe Cain" day?
I love Joe Cain day!!! The widows are always a lot of fun!

Old 11-01-2011, 08:09 PM   #15
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mardi Gras and Mobile

I use to work downtown when I first moved here. I thought it was odd that the cars had to be off the streets at a certain time before the parades. The tow trucks line up for blocks to get the cars of the misinformed. Thank God I parked in a parking garage. Good times.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:11 PM   #16
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

I used to go to Mardi Gras every year. I have very happy memories associated in Mobile.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:14 PM   #17
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

What made you stop? Mobile is a beautiful city other than Mardi Gras time. Frankly I stopped because of the crowds.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #18
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

I stopped because I had children.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:20 PM   #19
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
Single

Always a good reason. I understand your priorities change once you have children. I have a 28 yr. old, but when he was much younger and living with me I had to consider my decisions include him and his well being.

The Following User Says Thank You to Julien For This Useful Post:
Old 11-01-2011, 08:21 PM   #20
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphiteta2s View Post
Always a good reason. I understand your priorities change once you have children. I have a 28 yr. old, but when he was much younger and living with me I had to consider my decisions include him and his well being.

That is how it should be.