Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 03-30-2012, 07:26 AM   #3521
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

I am actually content with the weight I am at right now; which is about 165lbs..give or take a few pounds. I am very healthy and I really don't think I could be a 125lbs, which is what America says I should weigh...

I went and saw, The Hunger Games yesterday with a friend. Jennifer Lawrence, who plays Catness Everdeen, was called fat by Hollywood because she is of normal weight. To me, this is what makes young girls succumb to peer pressure and start having eating disorders. That statement pissed me off this morning when I heard it...

See you at the Reunion!

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post
I too, got new tennis shoes - Reebok cross trainers
this last week.....
I am going to ask my NP tomorrow if I am able
to drink the almond milk with the Walden Farms
chocolate syrup....

P.to the S....
I am getting hooked on broccoli and steamed cabbage....

Seems like there is going to be a lot "less" of us
at the Reunion.....
Jest saying......*grin*

Last edited by Zimmeh; 03-30-2012 at 07:31 AM.
Zimmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 07:30 AM   #3522
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimmeh View Post
I am actually content with the weight I am at right now; which is about 165lbs..give or take a few pounds. I am very healthy and I really don't think I could be a 125lbs, which is what America says I should weigh...

See you at the Reunion!

Zimmeh
Heck yes my friend...I think this is so important to know about ourselves. I think that as long as we are healthy and happy with ourselves, then that's all that matters.

By all the charts and tables I "should" weigh 135 to 145 lbs.

The smallest I've been as an adult (and before having my son) was 155....and it almost killed me to get there. I worked out several hours a day, lived on dry salad and broiled fish....and was miserable.

I'm all about good lab results on my diabetes, having the energy to do what I want to do, and feeling good about my body.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:33 AM   #3523
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,309 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Howdy Health Nuts!

For lunch this week I've been eating my Oikos (fruit on the bottom) NON-FAT yogurt, a banana and apple...And you know what? I can't believe I'm content with just that for lunch!

Fruit can be very filling. Apples are a lot of fiber. I was eating an apple a day but I think they make me gassy and bloaty!!

We eat "healthy" dinners at night and weigh our meats, veggies, etc on a food scale. It's been working out pretty well.

My sister and her husband do that. Her cholesterol went through the roof when she hit 50, even though she was a 5'8" size 8. He really needed to lose weight for his heart, and they both went on Weight Watchers. She is really skinny now (too skinny, IMO), but he looks great. And the good news is, she got her cholesterol down with diet—proving to her doctor, she could avoid Lipitor at least for a while.

I tried to get my partner interested in Weight Watchers (she is very thin, but I thought she would like the healthy focus, not that she doesn't eat healthy already, just more carbs than are good for me personally but work for her). But I couldn't get her on board, too much hassle.Plus she doesn't like to share food shopping (though she is happy to get whatever I put on the list and I'm happy to let her do it), so I am trying to pick and choose from what she cooks (I moved into a situation where she was already cooking for her and her kid and that was NOT going to change LOL and again, I don't care, I hate to cook, I'm just explaining the complications when it comes to what I eat).

My downfall is snacking later in the evening that consists of things that are on my weight watcher's plan, and I somewhat go over my points with those types of foods/snacks. That's the sucky part, but...

There are lots of Weight Watchers snacks in the grocery store, if they work for you...

I'm a little excited knowing I weigh in on Saturday morning and wonder if I'll hit my 2 lb. weight loss (crossing fingers) for the week. My plan is to lose 10 lbs. a month, so if I can lose 2 lbs a week, that's fine with me!

I was surprised to see I've lost 4 pounds since I first reported my weight here, about two weeks ago, so I've gone from 155.5 to 151.5. My goal is 135-140; anything below that, I look too thin in the face and upper body.

I actually fit into a pair of my black jeans today. They're a bit snug, but I am comfortably in them. I NEVER liked tight fitting things ever and always would like to wear loose clothing (even when I was a lot thinner).

I'm hoping i'll be a little more toned and hope my ass looks good in my black jeans. LOL...I have no hips so that's a good thing (for me).

Rock it!

Keep up the good work folks!
Anyway like I said, I've lost four pounds now, down from 155.5 to 151.5, with a goal of 135-140. I'm surprised I'm losing, as I haven't been to the gym all that much, and I'm eating a lot of peanut butter sandwiches (I can't think of anything better for lunch...I have to go along on the food shopping trips and throw some stuff in the cart that works for me...) Plus I've been eating weird dinners, like last night I had all these dark-chocolate espresso beans for dinner that made me nauseous all night, but I'm better this morning.
Ginger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ginger For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 07:34 AM   #3524
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Ditto..Yeah I have some cellulite on my hips, but there is nothing I can do about that. That is scar tissue from when I was hit by a car at 15...Have I ever let that stop me? Nope..I get up, go to work and still enjoy life..You looked good when I saw you last month..Keep up the good work!

Hugs,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Heck yes my friend...I think this is so important to know about ourselves. I think that as long as we are healthy and happy with ourselves, then that's all that matters.

By all the charts and tables I "should" weigh 135 to 145 lbs.

The smallest I've been as an adult (and before having my son) was 155....and it almost killed me to get there. I worked out several hours a day, lived on dry salad and broiled fish....and was miserable.

I'm all about good lab results on my diabetes, having the energy to do what I want to do, and feeling good about my body.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 08:08 AM   #3525
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Tomorrow morning is my weigh-in day!!! Both exciting and a little concerned...

You should know by now how i get!

Wonder what the scale is gonna read as....

Woo hoo...we shall see!!!!

P.S. We are going to IHOP tonight for dinner...You know how I love breakfast for dinner and get the 2 x 2 x 2 and it's 10 points for all of that brekkie...

I LOVE IHOP!!!!! (gettin' all kid-like knowing we're going there tonight!!!) (clappy, clappy)
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 08:15 AM   #3526
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Hey fellow losers This looks like a great thread. I'm on a mission right now to take off the pounds I gained when I quit smoking. I went from 150 (which is perfect for me) to a full 20 lbs more within a year and a half. I promised myself that I would try not to be too hard on myself as NOT smoking is a whole lot healthier than gaining that 20 lbs. However, I do need to watch my blood pressure (was on meds for a while) and I just find that I feel better when I am that magical 150.

Cutting back on my food intake and changing my diet really did nothing. I'm in my 40's now and my metabolism isn't what it use to be. I really had to make the point of getting exercise and that prospect just sucked. **laughing**

It's been a struggle to get to the gym. I just never feel motivated and, being new in town, miss having a workout buddy. I don't go that often at all anymore. What I did do was (I own an XBOX and the Kinect) buy the Your Fitness 2012 game along with some weights. I'll have to say it's the best investment I've made in a long time (50 bucks for the game and another 50 for the weights). I haven't stepped on the scale lately (working with weights can cause initial weight gain as the muscle begins to build) but after just 10 sessions I feel incredible. You answer a few questions about your lifestyle and what your goals are (get in shape, lose weight, build muscle etc) and it develops a program suited for you based on that information. There are no controllers to hang on to and you get audio and visual instruction on how to do the exercises properly. The game has set my workout schedule as 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes. I do plenty more than that just because I am having a good time.

Anyway, I can't really do processed foods, especially diet foods (Lean Cuisine etc...) because of the incredible amount of salt they pour into them just to make them taste good. That being said I could really use some tips on how to make good, quick meals that are low carb, low fat and higher protein. Right now I do cereal for breakfast, I pack a salad, fruit, veggies, yogurt and coconut water for lunch and to snack on. I don't have any good dinner ideas though and usually just end up eating a some fruit, making some toast or just a simple sandwich. This is getting old!

Anyway...I'll be back for motivation and to get caught up on the posts.!!

Scoobs

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 08:49 AM   #3527
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

I would suggest baking/grilling chicken breast and keeping it in the fridge. I use: fresh ground pepper, crushed red pepper, Mexican chile powder, garlic, dried onion, oregano and basil to season my food with. I don't like to cook with salt in any form...I have a history of heart disease on both sides of my family...So far, I have beat it just by watching what I eat. If you don't have time to cook; try making a pot of low sodium soup or chili. That will last a few days in fridge.

Good luck and I am thinking of picking up a Kinect for my roommate's birthday and a game...We both are health nuts and I would rather exercise in my apartment than at a gym..I don't handle bieng in a gym very well..I am self conscience of my body..

Have a great day,

Zimmeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Hey fellow losers This looks like a great thread. I'm on a mission right now to take off the pounds I gained when I quit smoking. I went from 150 (which is perfect for me) to a full 20 lbs more within a year and a half. I promised myself that I would try not to be too hard on myself as NOT smoking is a whole lot healthier than gaining that 20 lbs. However, I do need to watch my blood pressure (was on meds for a while) and I just find that I feel better when I am that magical 150.

Cutting back on my food intake and changing my diet really did nothing. I'm in my 40's now and my metabolism isn't what it use to be. I really had to make the point of getting exercise and that prospect just sucked. **laughing**

It's been a struggle to get to the gym. I just never feel motivated and, being new in town, miss having a workout buddy. I don't go that often at all anymore. What I did do was (I own an XBOX and the Kinect) buy the Your Fitness 2012 game along with some weights. I'll have to say it's the best investment I've made in a long time (50 bucks for the game and another 50 for the weights). I haven't stepped on the scale lately (working with weights can cause initial weight gain as the muscle begins to build) but after just 10 sessions I feel incredible. You answer a few questions about your lifestyle and what your goals are (get in shape, lose weight, build muscle etc) and it develops a program suited for you based on that information. There are no controllers to hang on to and you get audio and visual instruction on how to do the exercises properly. The game has set my workout schedule as 3 times a week for at least 30 minutes. I do plenty more than that just because I am having a good time.

Anyway, I can't really do processed foods, especially diet foods (Lean Cuisine etc...) because of the incredible amount of salt they pour into them just to make them taste good. That being said I could really use some tips on how to make good, quick meals that are low carb, low fat and higher protein. Right now I do cereal for breakfast, I pack a salad, fruit, veggies, yogurt and coconut water for lunch and to snack on. I don't have any good dinner ideas though and usually just end up eating a some fruit, making some toast or just a simple sandwich. This is getting old!

Scoobs
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #3528
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,955 Times in 496 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I don't handle bieng in a gym very well..I am self conscience of my body..
Zimmeh

This has kept me out of a gym for....ever. Not any more. I am taking a class that allows me to use all of the facilities at the college, at any time!! I can't wait. This next 3 months are going to be life changing, I can feel it.

Down another 4 lbs!!! I didn't expect this, I had a few rough days lately and didn't do so good. Damn kids brought over KFC :-( and I drank beer. Turns out, that the limited amount didn't slow anything down. YAY!
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 09:07 AM   #3529
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

Scoobs
Good to see you here, and congrats on quitting smoking!

You've come to the right place for helpful ideas. I'm one of those who eats the same ol' stuff over and over, so I'm of no use; but the others here are pretty damn phenomenal!!

Good luck, Scuba!
Old 03-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #3530
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

I forgot to post what I will be having today...I am blaming it on the 's..

Breakfast:

2 small pancakes with Pumpkin Pie Spice
8oz's of coffee
3 to go tubs of Coffee Mate Original creamer
6oz glass of soymilk

Lunch:
Not sure...Have to lay down by 2pm for my overnight shift

Dinner:

Baked chicken
Veggies

Snacks:

Fruit
Chocolate Teddy Grahams-single serve pack has 120 calories-

Exercise:
1/2 an hour while on my lunch break

I made my appointment with my orthodontist on April 12th. I will probably have braces by the end of next month or early May..I am going to take this in stride and I am enjoying all of my favorite foods now. Once I get my braces on, I can no longer have: candy, popcorn, or nuts... Instead, I will be having pudding and Greek yogurt until my mouth heals after each visit and continue to eat what he says I can..

Zimmeh
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #3531
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good luck and I am thinking of picking up a Kinect for my roommate's birthday and a game...We both are health nuts and I would rather exercise in my apartment than at a gym..I don't handle bieng in a gym very well..I am self conscience of my body..

Zimmeh
The Kinect may work very well for you then. It's fun, it challenges you and there are a plethora of work outs (some built for up to 4 players) and activities that include Dancing, Boxing, Yoga, Thai Chi. All of this in the comfort and convenience of your own home. I usually end an hour and a half workout in a complete pool of sweat.

~~Bob Richardson~~
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 10:13 AM   #3532
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

The boxing part sounds fun!

Zimmeh

Quote:
The Kinect may work very well for you then. It's fun, it challenges you and there are a plethora of work outs (some built for up to 4 players) and activities that include Dancing, Boxing, Yoga, Thai Chi. All of this in the comfort and convenience of your own home. I usually end an hour and a half workout in a complete pool of sweat.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 10:21 AM   #3533
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Quote:
The boxing part sounds fun!

Zimmeh
The boxing routines are my personal fave with the Yoga a close second. There is another activity called Stomp (another fave) which resembles the old Simon game except you use your feet to hit the lit tile. I'll play this one until I can't stand up

~~Bob Richardson~~
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 11:51 AM   #3534
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

Very cool to hear the fun things folks are doing to get moving, having fun - doing so always makes it better, imnsho. At least more likely to do it again. Which is one of my imperatives.

For me, I really have been enjoying restorative yoga and yogalates, which we do in the water. Yoga combined with Pilates, makes this old war horse's heart happy happy happy. I pretty much love doing everything in the water.

I even got my physical therapist to meet me at the pool and give me a great set of exercises that have been wonderfully helpful. *I am rehabbing from my first knee replacement, have my second one scheduled for next month*

A friend of mine is taking off for a month to Cozumel, Mexico, to a beautiful beach to get scuba certified and play in the sun. He is my latest inspiration. Just completed his criminology degree, all the while working and being an upstanding citizen. Eating right is only the beginning to healthy weight loss. It is about embracing life, what makes you truly happy and fulfilled.

My weight was just a symptom. I had deeper issues and as I melt away, I am dealing with them head on. I feel not only lighter in body, but my shoulders are not quite so burdened anymore. Yes, I have broad shoulders as they say, but you know what? It is better to travel light, metaphorically and literally speaking.

Today ***happy happy happy dance*** I weighed myself, which I rarely do. And I am on track for Dr. Oz's big weigh in next week for the million dollar prize. Hey, stranger things could happen, no? The biggest gift I already have and that is being on track for having lost another 10% of my weight since registering for his contest. Which as usual, I waited til the last day to sign up for, 6 weeks ago. I got serious, big time! And it works.

Feels great. Keep on keeping on everybody, you are worth it! And no matter what your size, love yourself in the here and now, just as you are. Since I do love myself, I am taking better care of me for the first time in many a year. Ultimately it was up to me. Always was. No one could do this for me. Nice to have support though and reinforcement for healthy way of life. I used to be very active over at Spark People, which is awesome. His book is so dang inspiring, and I like that you can use it for free.

I have issues when money is involved, I am suspect. Like when supposed spiritual guru's charge for sweat lodges, I know that is not what they are about, but I digress. In researching the diet industry, I have come to many conclusions. And it will be yet another book about the politics and what not of this ballooning problem. I have even joined Weight Watchers, just to research them first hand. I don't appreciate having to pay for what they offer. But glad it works for those that love it. I, too, am willing to go to any lengths for my healing journey and that is what this is, imo.

I will try anything at least 3 times, my rule of thumb in general. As the first couple of times I might have been in a bad mood or some other thing may have interfered with the results. Try it, you might like it~! I know for me, each and every time I get my swim suit on and get to the pool, I feel better in the long run. Same with giving my body what it really needs, the fuel to do the things I love to do, some of which is to explore the culinary world. Yes, I am still a foodie! And still losing weight.

Whatever works for you! Just do it~!!

For me, like my dad always said, it starts with attitude. An attitude adjustment...

Happy grrrrl,
d

~experimental process is fun~

who is up for doing some Zumba and Kettle Balls??
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 11:58 AM   #3535
Lady_Di

How Do You Identify?:
Homo sapien

Thanked 1,486 Times in 315 Posts
Lady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST ReputationLady_Di Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Jack got me some prezzies tonight in support of my commitment to the gym:

New shoes! They're Asics: http://www.amazon.com/ASICS-Gel-Kaya...3070988&sr=8-3
I haven't had new tennis shoes in probably 10 years and Jack informed me that my olllllllldddd New Balance's had to go.

I also got weight lifting gloves, new socks, and head bands!

Kinda excited to have some new gear to help me reach my goal!!

Those are major sexy!!!

Jack is a keeper, which you already knew... lol

....did you get the tit slings, to help with the girls banging you in the head yet?

I gots to say, they feel like really a nice sort of bondage. They hold me together just fine. I love mine. And they were cheap, which works for this old war horse! Plus they were made in Canada, which I adore. Win!
Lady_Di is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lady_Di For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 07:28 PM   #3536
JoSchmooze

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, hym, mister or "sir", like I get called by strangers!

Thanked 10,989 Times in 1,627 Posts
JoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST ReputationJoSchmooze Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Tomorrow morning is my weigh-in day!!! Both exciting and a little concerned...

You should know by now how i get!

Wonder what the scale is gonna read as....

Woo hoo...we shall see!!!!

P.S. We are going to IHOP tonight for dinner...You know how I love breakfast for dinner and get the 2 x 2 x 2 and it's 10 points for all of that brekkie...

I LOVE IHOP!!!!! (gettin' all kid-like knowing we're going there tonight!!!) (clappy, clappy)
Knock off that gloating about IHOP!!
I weighed in this morning.....
I have lost 34 lbs since Feb 3!!
The doc was happy and glad that I was working
out 3 times a week...

Keep on trucking, everyone.....
P. to the S.....I thought I would be
uncomfortable at a gym too....but I gotta tell ya,
I have seen a few people in sadder shape than I....
and I just do my circuit and leave sweating like a dawg!!

JoSchmooze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JoSchmooze For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 07:37 PM   #3537
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Schmoooozie...Holy shit 34 lbs??? That's awesome. If I pass right on by you at the Reunion in September, doesn't mean I'm being a snob. Just means I didn't recognize your skinny ass....

Keep up the fantastic work! Speaking of IHOP, got my order and she fucked up and forgot my 2 pancakes. Brought me wheat toast instead with the egg beaters and 2 slices of turkey bacon. I guess my face was all pouty, cuz she said "what's with the face"? LMAO, I looked at my wife and said, did i have a funny face or something? She said yep, you looked like a disappointed little kid.

Then they brought on my pancakes....Damn straight....It was no big deal, I told her I'm fine without them. She brought them out 5 minutes later....

My stinger was happy and content and I enjoyed each bite of everything. And...I didn't eat all the scrambled egg beaters...I was too full...Usually I'd eat everything on the plate because it's "just there"....Nope, Scorpi pants got some good control going on....

Tomorrow is weigh in day...Stay tuned for the results....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSchmooze View Post
Knock off that gloating about IHOP!!
I weighed in this morning.....
I have lost 34 lbs since Feb 3!!
The doc was happy and glad that I was working
out 3 times a week...

Keep on trucking, everyone.....
P. to the S.....I thought I would be
uncomfortable at a gym too....but I gotta tell ya,
I have seen a few people in sadder shape than I....
and I just do my circuit and leave sweating like a dawg!!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2012, 07:39 PM   #3538
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Schmoooozie...Holy shit 34 lbs??? That's awesome. If I pass right on by you at the Reunion in September, doesn't mean I'm being a snob. Just means I didn't recognize your skinny ass....

Keep up the fantastic work! Speaking of IHOP, got my order and she fucked up and forgot my 2 pancakes. Brought me wheat toast instead with the egg beaters and 2 slices of turkey bacon. I guess my face was all pouty, cuz she said "what's with the face"? LMAO, I looked at my wife and said, did i have a funny face or something? She said yep, you looked like a disappointed little kid.

Then they brought on my pancakes....Damn straight....It was no big deal, I told her I'm fine without them. She brought them out 5 minutes later....

My stinger was happy and content and I enjoyed each bite of everything. And...I didn't eat all the scrambled egg beaters...I was too full...Usually I'd eat everything on the plate because it's "just there"....Nope, Scorpi pants got some good control going on....

Tomorrow is weigh in day...Stay tuned for the results....
*fingers crossed* Can't wait to hear!!!
Old 03-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #3539
deedarino

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Woman
Relationship Status:
In recovery.

Thanked 1,955 Times in 496 Posts
deedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputationdeedarino Has the BEST Reputation

I love this thread...so much positive energy floating around. You guys are awesome!
Squint your eyes and look closer. I'm not between you and your ambitions. I am a poster girl with no poster. I am thirty-two flavors and then some. And I'm beyond your peripheral vision, so you might want to turn your head~Ani

I want to think again
of dangerous and noble things;
I want to be light and frolicsome;
I want to be improbable, beautiful
and afraid of nothing as if I had wings

Mary Oliver
deedarino is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deedarino For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2012, 07:46 AM   #3540
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Well, I just weighed-in and did I lose anything? (sigh)

Yep! 3 lbs!!!!!

SOUND THE TRUMPETS!!!!!!! (DOO DOO DOO DOOOOOO!!!!)

Major accomplishment for me so far. Now this makes me want to continue to go full steam ahead..Look out small size clothes stuffed away in the attic...Scorpi's comin' for you soon!!!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post: