Old 11-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #1
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I think "cupcake" has a nice ring to it
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation
Default Toasters?

I'm officially bFp member #179 (curtsy thankyouverymuch). For my new membership I thought I would pony up for a new toaster since my current one isn't really cutting it anymore.

So tell me bFp, what's your favorite toaster?
TeaPartyTart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:29 PM   #2
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

TeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST ReputationTeaPartyTart Has the BEST Reputation

WOW...not one snarky remark.

Quitters
Old 11-09-2009, 04:39 PM   #3
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,138 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeaPartyTart View Post
I'm officially bFp member #179 (curtsy thankyouverymuch). For my new membership I thought I would pony up for a new toaster since my current one isn't really cutting it anymore.

We have member numbers? Perhaps I need to run and look at my toaster.
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #4
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

Dear * (aka June),

I do find this toaster to be rather fancy, yet practical. I enjoy a nicely toasted bagel but tend to learn towards a whole grain piece of toast.

I was teetering between a food processor or a toaster but let's face it, I'm no Martha Stewart.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:43 PM   #5
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
We have member numbers? Perhaps I need to run and look at my toaster.
You have a lower # than me. Does that mean you get a fancier toaster? We should have the administrator weigh in on this...or June.
Old 11-09-2009, 04:53 PM   #6
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

I'm back, ran to the kitchen looking for my member number and couldn't find it.

As long as you know what I don't about my number, maybe the toaster should be raffled off to the one that post the most for the toast(er)
Old 11-09-2009, 04:56 PM   #7
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by June View Post
Fine. Nosy!

I have this:

http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...tegoryID=47540

I got it for Xmas a couple of years ago and so far, so good. It seems to be sturdy and fairly easy to clean.

It can take a bagel too, which is important!

Are you happy now?
I saw one once that not only toasts, but could poach an egg along side it. I'm not good with this linky loo stuff or I'd hunt for a pic to show you. I think TPT needs to have more than one choice, mkay.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:00 PM   #8
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
I'm back, ran to the kitchen looking for my member number and couldn't find it.

As long as you know what I don't about my number, maybe the toaster should be raffled off to the one that post the most for the toast(er)
Hmmm that's a great idea. Or if you are toaster worthy. Several years ago my mom sent me a toaster out of the blue one February. Granted she's not all 'there' but all I could think of is "OMG she knows!"

Wonder if PinkieLee will post for a toaster? She tends to stalk me. *whistles to pass the time*
Old 11-09-2009, 05:05 PM   #9
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Hmmm that's a great idea. Or if you are toaster worthy. Several years ago my mom sent me a toaster out of the blue one February. Granted she's not all 'there' but all I could think of is "OMG she knows!"

Wonder if PinkieLee will post for a toaster? She tends to stalk me. *whistles to pass the time*

If there's a toast going on, PinkieLee will raise her shot glass. I watched her do it in Vegas
Old 11-09-2009, 05:57 PM   #10
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation

Laughing...that is so PinkieLee!

Btw, I too am looking for my number. Where in the world...
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #11
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Black & Decker double toaster; every setting imaginable.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #12
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew, Jr. View Post
Laughing...that is so PinkieLee!

Btw, I too am looking for my number. Where in the world...

Thank you Andrew, I thought I was alone in the number search....just a heads up, it's not in my kitchen on my toaster.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:07 PM   #13
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Dear Tart,

June is an inglorious liar.

She has a damned Hell(o) Kitty toaster.

At least that's what she told me once.

Listen to nothing she tells you. Ever,

e
evolveme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:15 PM   #14
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

Well crap! So June is giving false reviews on toasters?! The nerve. Is that grounds for banning or rep points? I forget. The Black and Decker model sounds efficient but also a little too 'tool belt'. I wonder if it comes in pink like June's Hello Kitty version.

Where the heck is Pinkie Lee with the toast? *hiccup*
Old 11-09-2009, 06:20 PM   #15
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well crap! So June is giving false reviews on toasters?! The nerve. Is that grounds for banning or rep points? I forget. The Black and Decker model sounds efficient but also a little too 'tool belt'. I wonder if it comes in pink like June's Hello Kitty version.

Where the heck is Pinkie Lee with the toast? *hiccup*
Sometimes gotta give toasting all ya got..........Black & Decker
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:22 PM   #16
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

I earned a couple of toaster ovens over the years, but never kept any of them. I have the basic black and decker that can toast anything from a waffle to a bagel.
Just_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:22 PM   #17
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
Sometimes gotta give toasting all ya got..........Black & Decker
I take this to be a legit testimonial. (Unless, of course, E comes in and calls you out on it like she did June's. )
Old 11-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #18
TeaPartyTart

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
shackin' up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
I earned a couple of toaster ovens over the years, but never kept any of them. I have the basic black and decker that can toast anything from a waffle to a bagel.
I was wondering when someone would take the toaster bait! Way to go G. Damn I haven't had an Eggo in years. Now I want one.
Old 11-09-2009, 06:24 PM   #19
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,829 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default you rang?

Quote:

Quote:
WOW...not one snarky remark.

Quitters
My favorite toaster?

The Scion xB
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 06:27 PM   #20
evolveme

How Do You Identify?:
honeysuckle venom
Preferred Pronoun?:
a pistol and a sugar cane
Relationship Status:
I promise to aid and abet

Location: in between poems where ceilings are floors and joe ghost floats achromatic toward day
evolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputationevolveme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Well crap! So June is giving false reviews on toasters?! The nerve. Is that grounds for banning or rep points? I forget.
Oh, yes.

I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she is even known to bear false witness.

That might even get her permanently banned.

Or an honorary doctorate.

Depends, really.
evolveme is offline   Reply With Quote