Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 01-01-2012, 12:50 PM   #2401
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,688 Times in 7,716 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustedrims View Post
Happy New Year to all the good people in here..
I hope the New Year is less stressful than last year..

what about all the "bad" (naughty) people....are we included, too....lol
Old 01-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #2402
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by claybaby View Post
what about all the "bad" (naughty) people....are we included, too....lol
Break-in me down Clay..Ok Bad Nauty people need stress free lives to and sometimes they are kinda fun to be around..
rustedrims is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 02:06 PM   #2403
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Now, Y'all; how about us femmes who are naughty in the most deliciously sweet ways? Do we get less stress, too???
Old 01-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #2404
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Now, Y'all; how about us femmes who are naughty in the most deliciously sweet ways? Do we get less stress, too???
Never heard of a "Naughty Femme Angel" before but i guess they need a stressful atmosphere to because they are flying around in it..{trying to make a joke and did i pull it off}.??.I was looking over Santas shoulder as he was looking at the list of items of deliveries and to my surprise "Nauty Femme Angels" were in high demand..Humm go figure...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 03:28 PM   #2405
Heavenleahangel

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Femme; Earth bound Angel and Babygirl;
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Angel, as long as it's respectful
Relationship Status:
Waiting for the One who can complete me

Thanked 2,069 Times in 468 Posts
Heavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST ReputationHeavenleahangel Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Never heard of a "Naughty Femme Angel" before but i guess they need a stressful atmosphere to because they are flying around in it..{trying to make a joke and did i pull it off}.??.I was looking over Santas shoulder as he was looking at the list of items of deliveries and to my surprise "Nauty Femme Angels" were in high demand..Humm go figure...
Funny thing is, I always thought there would be a demand for a funny, down to earth, non-materialistic, old-fashioned femme, who loves to cook and values the more simpler ideas of relationships and love, too. Hmmmm......
Old 01-01-2012, 03:46 PM   #2406
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenleahangel View Post
Funny thing is, I always thought there would be a demand for a funny, down to earth, non-materialistic, old-fashioned femme, who loves to cook and values the more simpler ideas of relationships and love, too. Hmmmm......
Hummmmm..Ok ya got me on that one..You are right..There i said it..Always a high demand for those femmes..
Hanging my head and walking out of the room..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #2407
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

evening Lofters

its a nice cool evening here just north of charlotte .. in NC.. ill be here until ahhhhhhh ha.. tomorrow or tuesday.
hope everyone has a awsome weekend

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-01-2012, 10:47 PM   #2408
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Happy New Year Lofters! My 2012 bring you many blessings and much happiness!

Now, as for the naughty list.... I am sure I am high on Santa's naughty list, but I hear Santa likes naughty girls.... just sayin....
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2012, 07:26 AM   #2409
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Hey Ruthie Santa likes them all..That is why he has a list,,so he can keep track..

Gotta go to my sisters for "Christmas" of all things..
Better get ready..
I hope everyone naughty and nice has a good day..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rustedrims For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #2410
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

christmas after new yrs??? hmmmm

hey ya lofters.... its monday.... annnnd the 2nd day of Jan. 2012 ... heh
i think we all should make plans for a BF get together somewhere for new yrs eve celebration for 2013 .. it will be a awsome reason to celebrate surviving 2012 .. lol ...... just a thought.

soo is everyone back at work yet?? i know i am .. waiting for a load.. which may take a bit of a wait.. soo hangin out near charlotte.. thinking of wandering over to concord mills mall.. they have a bass pro there annd a movie theater.... not sure what is showing right now.

anyways.. have a good day Lofters

Old 01-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #2411
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

morning "STAR"...that sounds like fun. I am moving down to the Island to my permanent apt...and there is a Cinema 10 a half mile from me, a Barnes & Noble 2 miles away..and so many cool places to scope out....I can't wait...seeing as how I get a "reduced rate" for my "maturity" I can see many movies now..smiles....
Anyway I LOVE Bass Pro Shops...
Have a safe day and be safe on thsoe roads....yea, we should all plan a New Years' Eve gathering...that would be so cool....
Morning all you lofters..it is moving day..anyone want to come and help conuty move me...I can't lift a thing.......and feel terrible she has to do it all..thank gawd most of it is boxed and a couple bulky items..like a queen bed and a rocker recliner...and my truck is already packed and ready to go..I did that prior to surgery...
Hugs all you gorgeous peeps....Clay
Old 01-02-2012, 11:31 AM   #2412
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Hey Ruthie Santa likes them all..That is why he has a list,,so he can keep track..

Better get ready..
hey rusted...good thing Santa (and those gorgeous femmes) DO love us "naughty" bois...as I am always, BUT always "naughty"...smiles...I wear it with pride...smiles...
Old 01-02-2012, 12:10 PM   #2413
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
morning "STAR"...that sounds like fun. I am moving down to the Island to my permanent apt...and there is a Cinema 10 a half mile from me, a Barnes & Noble 2 miles away..and so many cool places to scope out....I can't wait...seeing as how I get a "reduced rate" for my "maturity" I can see many movies now..smiles....
Anyway I LOVE Bass Pro Shops...
Have a safe day and be safe on thsoe roads....yea, we should all plan a New Years' Eve gathering...that would be so cool....
Morning all you lofters..it is moving day..anyone want to come and help conuty move me...I can't lift a thing.......and feel terrible she has to do it all..thank gawd most of it is boxed and a couple bulky items..like a queen bed and a rocker recliner...and my truck is already packed and ready to go..I did that prior to surgery...
Hugs all you gorgeous peeps....Clay
island???

is it a tropical island??

Old 01-02-2012, 02:07 PM   #2414
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Unhappy

Hello friends.. sitting here feeding myself walnuts and crasins. Gonna have some vanilla chai to soothe my nerves... Just spent almost 4 hours looking for a job. Only filled out 1 application. Unreal... you wouldn't believe (or maybe you would) the places I've been looking. Spent hours last monday doing the same thing. Feels like I'm just wasting my time.

oh well, tea time
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2012, 06:13 PM   #2415
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default Well now fellas

We need to be a little naughty, because what comes next is an awful lot of fun..........not that any of us like to be spanked, etc. .........ahem.......right, Ruthie? Heavenly? Waving at heavenly by the way, ltns.........
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 01-02-2012, 06:16 PM   #2416
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default rusted

I hope you had a good time. I would like your recipe for devilled eggs please. 10 extra points for butches who cook.

Quote:

Better get ready..
Old 01-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #2417
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
island???

is it a tropical island??
why yes ma'am, it is...at that.....Hilton Head Island to be exact....smiles
Old 01-02-2012, 06:26 PM   #2418
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by fever View Post
I hope you had a good time. I would like your recipe for devilled eggs please. 10 extra points for butches who cook.

hey feve.......<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~excellent cook here...and I am oh so naughty when I do..in fact, I am naughty in almost ALL I do...and why yes, it DOES lead me to some fun adventures...lol
My devilled eggs are the southern version....and I make a blue devilled egg as well....my potato salad is to die for...my "better than sex cake..well jus' sayin'....has chocolate (devil's food" chocolate, hot fudge, hershey's syrup, pecans, and either "dark beer" OR coca cola" and a powdered sugar, cocoa, and dark beer glaze....yumm..hot right out the oven with hot fudge sauce....yummm. I have quite a repertoire of things I cook..smiles...I even paint a femme's nails if she likes....smiles....
Old 01-02-2012, 09:29 PM   #2419
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Default woo hoo

okay, mister, I am impressed. You made me hungry just reading your post!

How far are the Carolinas from Seattle????

Quote:
hey feve.......<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~excellent cook here...and I am oh so naughty when I do..in fact, I am naughty in almost ALL I do...and why yes, it DOES lead me to some fun adventures...lol
My devilled eggs are the southern version....and I make a blue devilled egg as well....my potato salad is to die for...my "better than sex cake..well jus' sayin'....has chocolate (devil's food" chocolate, hot fudge, hershey's syrup, pecans, and either "dark beer" OR coca cola" and a powdered sugar, cocoa, and dark beer glaze....yumm..hot right out the oven with hot fudge sauce....yummm. I have quite a repertoire of things I cook..smiles...I even paint a femme's nails if she likes....smiles....
Old 01-03-2012, 06:49 AM   #2420
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

good morning lofters
from frozen Charlotte NC

someone left the freezer door open and well.......... heh

i should make some soup or stew today .. hmmmmm

look how time just keeps on ticking away .. its already Jan. 3rd .. geeshh

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:

Tags
age, good news for once, mature