Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 12-24-2015, 03:38 PM   #4341
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

MERRY CHRISTMAS ..... to all my Internet

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2015, 03:44 PM   #4342
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

Think of all the fun I missed. Think of all the butches that I haven't kisses. Santa Baby hurry down the chimney tonight. ..

Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.

~Lao Tzu
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2015, 04:25 PM   #4343
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
MERRY CHRISTMAS ..... to all my BFP friends

haha sorry .... i had to correct the sentence .. and it was already past the time for editing

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2015, 05:46 PM   #4344
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,840 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

Happy holidays Lofters
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2016, 03:04 PM   #4345
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

So is anybody still around these parts?
Old 01-23-2016, 03:36 PM   #4346
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Loft

Hi gayandgray,

I am here. Welcome to this thread. How is life in your world?

Chad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
So is anybody still around these parts?
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2016, 03:45 PM   #4347
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Hey there Chad, nice to meet you! Life right now is quite cold and full of snow. I'm anxiously awaiting Spring.......
Old 01-23-2016, 04:03 PM   #4348
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Loft

Hello friend,
It is chilly here in Texas but no snow like in the northeast.

What are you up to this weekend?
I am sitting in my recliner under a kitty.

Chad

Quote:
Hey there Chad, nice to meet you! Life right now is quite cold and full of snow. I'm anxiously awaiting Spring.......
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2016, 05:23 PM   #4349
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Smile

Just hanging out watching tv with my better half and our four dogs. I'm hoping to venture out tomorrow after shoveling some more. Have to go in town for dog food!
Old 01-23-2016, 09:11 PM   #4350
Unattractive Older Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
learning to love oneself

Unattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST ReputationUnattractive Older Femme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I really like this thread

Nice thread geared specifically to over 40s and 50s.

You know I have a friend from teenage years over and I was telling her that newly on my bucket list is that I think I may want to have one more relationship before I leave this 3 D world. Becoming more of a spiritualist though, I think I will let my spirit guides, angels, ascended masters, etc. choose the who, what, when and where if it is meant to be....just saying.
Unattractive Older Femme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Unattractive Older Femme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2016, 10:10 PM   #4351
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Well hello fellow lofters. I'm just over 50 at 52 yrs young. woohooo, on a downhill run from here on out, but I won't be putting on running shoes. lmao Have a great weekend or what's left of it.
Old 01-24-2016, 02:59 PM   #4352
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Smile

Hello everyone! I agree, I like a place for the "older" crowd to gather. I will be 47 this June and my spouse will be 73 this week.
Old 01-25-2016, 05:48 AM   #4353
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

mawwwning loft dwellers
I have a FB group ..... for over 50, 60's etc..
calling it ..... Fine as wine .. some late 40 yr olds are allowed. Its a nice quiet group. no drama heh .......
anyways ..... i tell others on FB about BFP
so who al got hit with that snow storm???
Im in buffalo ..... we get snow like that all the time.

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-25-2016, 10:31 AM   #4354
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Smile

OH wow, I don't think I could deal with a lot of snow all the time! LOL!!!! I was born and raised in Pennsylvania so you would think I would be used to it, but I've been away so long I just don't like it now. I am heading back to work today after being on a 3 day snow weekend, and I'm really not feeling it! I rather enjoyed lounging about but I guess the bills won't get paid that way? Hope everyone enjoys their day!
Old 02-26-2016, 10:36 AM   #4355
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Greetings all! Just seeing if anyone is around.........
Old 02-26-2016, 12:39 PM   #4356
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Just seeing if anyone is around...
Good Morning. Well at least it's morning here. Wow married 25 years that's a very long time. Some gay friends of mine celebrated their 50 year anniversary last Fall but unfortunately one of them passed away this year and though I’m trying I don’t really know what to say or do to help the other. Just be there I suppose, I mean five decades with another human being what could I know about that when so far as years are concerned I haven’t even been alive but 51.

Anyhow so you’re from PA, my sons have family/friends there - Pittsburgh area. I’ve only been there once. While it wasn’t especially hot I remember it being very humid, that and hilly. In parts the homes were built at such odd angles leaning into the steep. Seattle, where I once lived, has hills like that too but you don’t see homes built at a lean into them like that and wonder why there should be the need to do so in Pittsburgh?

So are you a Steelers fan? I’m not, not unless you count liking the Troy Polamalu hair shampoo commercial. We have a lot of family members here who are huge fans. I like it when they go back East because there they can get their fix far better than they ever could taking in any sports here. However then they come back and instantly begin feeling sorry for themselves what for missing soft pretzels, chipped ham, and sandwiches stuffed full of things like onion rings, hash browns – fries.

Though haven’t posted here before I usually do check this thread every day.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2016, 05:37 PM   #4357
meridiantoo

How Do You Identify?:
A Speck in the Milky Way
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Monogamous relationship

Thanked 2,299 Times in 890 Posts
meridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputationmeridiantoo Has the BEST Reputation

Just checking in here as newcomer to the thread
Old 02-26-2016, 06:04 PM   #4358
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Loft

Hi Lofter's,

Happy Friday night. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Chad
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2016, 06:58 PM   #4359
Morgan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, hy, hym, does not matter
Relationship Status:
I am enjoying life....

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,604 Times in 411 Posts
Morgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST ReputationMorgan Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening everyone...It has been over 2 years since I have shared on the Planet, but I am back and just wanted to say hi, what a great thread. I will be 55 years young this year.
Old 02-27-2016, 12:08 AM   #4360
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Hey all! FireSignFemme, nope I'm not much of a Steelers fan. My stepdad was. And he was a huge Phillies baseball fan. I always preferred the Pirates.

Tags
age, good news for once, mature