Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 02-23-2010, 07:31 AM   #441
oceangrl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

oceangrl is on a distinguished road
Default I still got it!

I am new to this,,,and liking all of the posts. I am 51, and still got it! That means when I can still preform a physical feat, like I used to do all the time in my younger years, without thought or effort, I say, "the old girl's still got it!
Whoever is around me, whether my kids or friend, seems to watch me rejoice in my victory while they smile with an upward brow as if to agree, "she still has it."
In any case,,,I really like growing old and like being 50 ish. Guess cause I made it and am operating from love more than I did when I was younger. Well, live and learn, means a lot to me. Thanks for the sharing.

Sunny
oceangrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oceangrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2010, 08:08 AM   #442
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
WOO- WHOOOOOO!!! The geriatric thread is rawkin'! I have posted some skin in my gallery and I am NOT doin' it here!! Yanno, we ought to put together a calendar for us mature Butches! makes me crazy when the Hot Butches Calendar comes out and there is no one over 50 in it. Maybe even, 45!

I sure wish I could have you all over on my BD next month. Where is that beam-me-up tecnology?

Older Butches are the very finest wine (Femmes, too)! Arn't we!! We can't say this anymore!!!

YOU Bet we all do ...... haha....... I mean look how brave.. INcubus was to put hymsefl out there....... and a couple pix with not much on.. lol
but whoaa......... how umm stimulating they are... I like the one of hym in the kitchen wearin just that apron .. LOL ..... i can stare at that all day.

heyy Good morning Lofters

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2010, 08:51 AM   #443
Daktari

Welcome new Lofters and a very good morning/afternoon *delete as applicable to one and all

awww morningstar you'll make me blush!

I hope your day is shaping up to be a good 'un
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2010, 11:47 AM   #444
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by no1sBoi View Post
No complaints here, although I'm older than all of you (combined I do, however, need a little help. I'm new here, and can't figure out how to load a pic/convert to avatar. I took the path Butches hate--read the directions, so to speakm and went to the Newbies forum FAQ. It's EMPTY!!! Not a word has ever been printed there...
Help?
hello no1sboi....
have you figured out the pic posting thing??? nice to see you here

Old 02-23-2010, 11:49 AM   #445
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post
I am new to this,,,and liking all of the posts. I am 51, and still got it! That means when I can still preform a physical feat, like I used to do all the time in my younger years, without thought or effort, I say, "the old girl's still got it!
Whoever is around me, whether my kids or friend, seems to watch me rejoice in my victory while they smile with an upward brow as if to agree, "she still has it."
In any case,,,I really like growing old and like being 50 ish. Guess cause I made it and am operating from love more than I did when I was younger. Well, live and learn, means a lot to me. Thanks for the sharing.

Sunny
hello oceangrl glad you poped in to join the fun here.... lol

Old 02-23-2010, 01:41 PM   #446
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrl View Post

Sunny
I bet you make 51 simply look good!

My 58 still has it too and just look at everyone here!!!

I remember when my Mom said, what the [I]hell is the big fuss over age? Just be the damn age you are! I]on her 70th BD, then on her 80th! Hell, she was still driving a sportscar (just not at night) and turning more than a few mature gent heads!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2010, 03:42 PM   #447
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
femme , with occasional tomboy tendencies
Relationship Status:
single,just me and the pup...

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
WOO- WHOOOOOO!!! The geriatric thread is rawkin'! I have posted some skin in my gallery and I am NOT doin' it here!! Yanno, we ought to put together a calendar for us mature Butches! makes me crazy when the Hot Butches Calendar comes out and there is no one over 50 in it. Maybe even, 45!

I sure wish I could have you all over on my BD next month. Where is that beam-me-up tecnology?

Older Butches are the very finest wine (Femmes, too)! Arn't we!! We can't say this anymore!!!
i completely agree..i would surely buy a calender of mature hot butches........
DELSDAUGHTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 03:45 PM   #448
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

DELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST ReputationDELSDAUGHTER Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
YOU Bet we all do ...... haha....... I mean look how brave.. INcubus was to put hymsefl out there....... and a couple pix with not much on.. lol
but whoaa......... how umm stimulating they are... I like the one of hym in the kitchen wearin just that apron .. LOL ..... i can stare at that all day.

heyy Good morning Lofters
sorry as much as i like that one...i love the ax one......
Old 02-23-2010, 03:46 PM   #449
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

welcome to all the newbies......

more mature femme here toooo
and i like my age as well.....
Old 02-23-2010, 03:46 PM   #450
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by DELSDAUGHTER View Post
i completely agree..i would surely buy a calender of mature hot butches........

It's something that Mrs.Incubus and I have talked about - she's a photographer so it shouldn't be so hard to produce...just finding 12 hot bootchies/genderqueers/transguys willing to put themselves out there ain't quite that easy..................................oh that we're over in the uk might be a slight hindrance too
Old 02-23-2010, 03:51 PM   #451
Daktari

Quote:

gratuitous picture alert

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2189/...a2eb39e3_m.jpg

seems like it won't actually post the picture but only link....oh well!
Old 02-23-2010, 03:54 PM   #452
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post

gratuitous picture alert

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2189/...a2eb39e3_m.jpg

seems like it won't actually post the picture but only link....oh well!
thats some crazy pics......love that butch energy....
The Following User Says Thank You to DELSDAUGHTER For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #453
Daktari

Quote:
ta ever so for being lovely about my pictures...tis great fun doing self portraits...a 10second timer is all you need.

There's one more from that series that's totally different in feel
another side to to the 'axe murderer'

Old 02-23-2010, 04:25 PM   #454
DELSDAUGHTER

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post

ta ever so for being lovely about my pictures...tis great fun doing self portraits...a 10second timer is all you need.

There's one more from that series that's totally different in feel
another side to to the 'axe murderer'

kinda scary...but hot....
The Following User Says Thank You to DELSDAUGHTER For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2010, 04:29 PM   #455
Daktari

Quote:
kinda scary...but hot....
I have to say the more serious photographs are far fewer than the more errrrm! daft ones...I'm usually to be found jumping like a loon in various places

so Delsdaughter, what do you do for fun in your neck of the woods?
Old 02-23-2010, 04:51 PM   #456
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

stopping in to say hi. seems i rarely make it in hear anymore. have a good one.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 04:55 PM   #457
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
**slipping in the Loft.... and jumping into a seat next to DELS bumping her a lil .. **
hehe....
afternooners............ or evening... what ever the case maybe..
anyone care for a drinkiee pooh???

i have one.......
annnnnnnnnnnnnnd PIZZA!!!!
*gazing at Incubus's pix....** hmmm OK .... dear Incubus Sir.. u make me wanna *grin*

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2010, 04:58 PM   #458
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Jet View Post
stopping in to say hi. seems i rarely make it in hear anymore. have a good one.

Wotcha! Jet ...come sit a spell sometime huh?
Old 02-23-2010, 05:01 PM   #459
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

I'll try to come in more often. I'm preoccupied with my movie thread and reading a lot of other posts.
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 05:04 PM   #460
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
you do ??? LOL
well umm........ not sure about the ax but thats me..... how about the same exact pic..... only holding a huge bunch of flowers?? like ahhhhh roses.. or i dont know....... lol just a thought.
or flogger........ heh .. hmm

Tags
age, good news for once, mature