Old 06-27-2012, 03:44 PM   #10141
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

despite feeling horrible the last couple of days with severe body aches and sweats and sore throat i keep finding little things that remind me of her being here..

remembering all the things we did,seeing them thru her eyes!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 01:07 AM   #10142
Point~Of~No~Return
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Andro-SMILES
Preferred Pronoun?:
Andro~Hey You~Yeah I mean you!~
Relationship Status:
i hold the keys to my heart and i am only willing to give it to one

Point~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST ReputationPoint~Of~No~Return Has the BEST Reputation

tonights meeting

phase 5 executed

k.i.s.s.

keep it simple stupid

easy is a better solution

this years olympic team is amazing! total honor

lol
Point~Of~No~Return is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Point~Of~No~Return For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 07:35 AM   #10143
gaea

How Do You Identify?:
femme

Thanked 14,363 Times in 3,381 Posts
gaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputationgaea Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon View Post
A shopping spree in NYC with my Mother this Saturday, finished with a fabulous supper at Cipriani....:hk:
did you buy anything cute? you dress cute anyway you should share a pic of your purchases

Courage: the willingness to risk who you are for who you want to be and what you have for what you want

You're not who your past says you are, you are who you choose to be today moving forward.
gaea is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gaea For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 08:34 AM   #10144
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,086 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

What made me smile...

counting my blessings each & every day.

small, constant reminders that I am surrounded by some of the most kick-ass friends in the world.

finalizing getaway plans to celebrate her bday
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #10145
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default This amazing mom and child made me smile :)

Today Tristin wore his dress. Not a huge thing as he wears it quite often but this was different. Today was the first time he kept it on when we left. Usually when he wears it he will change, completely his choice, if I say we are going somewhere. He just wasn’t quite comfortable going out in public with it. Today he just put on his sandals. I asked him a couple times if he was sure and he was. So... with a boy in a pink dress and Tinkerbell flip flops, we went.

We hit up Goodwill (finally found some teacups I liked!), Lowe’s and Target. I kept a look out for how people reacted to him, just so if he noticed I could talk with him about it later. There were some curious looks but nothing major. Most people were looking at my hair anyway. The only negative reaction I saw was actually a surprising one. A young girl maybe nine years old gave him a dirty look as we were walking out of Target. Tristin didn’t notice since he was talking about his new Hello Kitty flip brush/mirror.

I know there will be a day when he will notice how some people treat those who are “different” but I’m glad that for now he took a big step for himself and the world as he knows it is alright.See more
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 11:32 AM   #10146
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novelafemme View Post

Today Tristin wore his dress. Not a huge thing as he wears it quite often but this was different. Today was the first time he kept it on when we left. Usually when he wears it he will change, completely his choice, if I say we are going somewhere. He just wasn’t quite comfortable going out in public with it. Today he just put on his sandals. I asked him a couple times if he was sure and he was. So... with a boy in a pink dress and Tinkerbell flip flops, we went.

We hit up Goodwill (finally found some teacups I liked!), Lowe’s and Target. I kept a look out for how people reacted to him, just so if he noticed I could talk with him about it later. There were some curious looks but nothing major. Most people were looking at my hair anyway. The only negative reaction I saw was actually a surprising one. A young girl maybe nine years old gave him a dirty look as we were walking out of Target. Tristin didn’t notice since he was talking about his new Hello Kitty flip brush/mirror.

I know there will be a day when he will notice how some people treat those who are “different” but I’m glad that for now he took a big step for himself and the world as he knows it is alright.See more
What a great story.. someday I hope more people are like that. I have to say when I was little, aside from being under the age where I could not dress myself, my mother always let me dress like a tomboy. She never pushed little girl stuff on me and for that I should really thank her and I will.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #10147
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I smiled seeing gas prices today for $2.83.
Old 06-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #10148
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 02:23 PM   #10149
SnackTime

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
UNattainable

2 Highscores

Thanked 13,229 Times in 2,884 Posts
SnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST ReputationSnackTime Has the BEST Reputation

Morning coffee and conversation on the patio.

Getting the back yard mowed.

Beautiful weather.

A walk on the beach with the girl and the pups.

Watching Spirit romp around with a boxer and blue tick hound.

Finding some AWESOME shells on the beach.

Da Brat

"There's something to be said for not saying anything"
SnackTime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SnackTime For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 02:45 PM   #10150
G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Getting out of school and being ON VACATION!!!!

I will be missing a week of school, as I am in just one class right now all is good since my instructor likes me and gave me just reading to do, just two chapters in a subject I find interesting. I think I saved the whole class from getting a quiz next week because I will be gone... :/

But who cares! I AM ON VACATION!
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 02:58 PM   #10151
laruss

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She or Goddess
Relationship Status:
Settled in

Thanked 5,328 Times in 1,045 Posts
laruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputationlaruss Has the BEST Reputation

Cute little messages that make me laugh.

Skype, Skype makes me smile because I can hear the voices of those I love, and see my grandbabies.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to laruss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 03:25 PM   #10152
femmedyke

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her

femmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputationfemmedyke Has the BEST Reputation

Passed the pre-move out inspection... its all downhill from here! Seventeen days!!
Old 06-28-2012, 11:05 PM   #10153
Lazy Daze

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Thanked 2,807 Times in 745 Posts
Lazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST ReputationLazy Daze Has the BEST Reputation

Watching my two most favorite guys in the whole wide world do a lil male bonding while working on projects today and then swimming in the pool tonight
Old 06-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #10154
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing that tomorrow will be my sister's last day at school. She will be at a brand new school next year so this will be her final day at this one. It's amazing how much she has grown, how far she has come and the fact that she will be in Grade 9 in the fall - such a bittersweet moment but a good one none the less

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2012, 11:33 PM   #10155
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,109 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A black iron nut cracker shaped like a squirrel

Getting a very important document (addressed to health care providers in this state) passed by the boss on my FIRST edit.. with his response being "Lovin' it!"...

My puppies lovin on me and being silly

Having a wonderful coworker that's such an amazing support

Finding a special bird house for my poor dislocated bluebirds

Getting to take this week at my pace

Even though my job is extremely difficult, today I found satisfaction in my work and how my persuasive arguments have gotten a "set in stone " boss and system to admit to changes. Satisfaction and accomplisment made me smile

I get paid tomorrow! Yayy... it's been hard to adjust to a new payroll, once a month

Listening to the wildlife today ...brought me much joy
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 12:25 AM   #10156
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,794 Times in 3,940 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

CHEESE...extra sharp cheddar cheese!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 01:29 AM   #10157
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation

Walking out of the door from work today, to see that one of the parking lot kittens was eating happily from a big bowl of catfood.

I guess the ordeal isnt going to be as much of a fiasco as expected.

The kittens are being fed and watered, and today I found where they have been hiding, there is an opening behind the flower beds that goes all the way down under the store.

So they CAN get out of the heat and into a cooler, shady spot.

I will continue to try to rescue them, but for now it makes me happy to know they are being cared for from afar!

I also wanted to note the kindness of others amazes me. There have been several people taking turns to feed the kittens, and put water in their big bowl. The people have even taken water bottles and frozen them to stick into the water bowls so that the water stays cool in the heat of the day. Also more than a few that have tried relentlessly to catch them. Hopefully our combined efforts will make for a smooth kitten rescue!

Now if only mama would come around...
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 05:16 AM   #10158
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Four more days until I am with my love again!

I become nearly giddy with joy as the day draws near❤

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2012, 10:36 AM   #10159
GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Ice cold Chocolate Milk...mmmmmmm
Old 06-29-2012, 10:40 AM   #10160
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My sister is done school officially - goodbye to grade 8 and hellooooooooo to grade 9 next year

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile