GreeneyedMe

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sweet Femme ones
Relationship Status:
Peeking around the corner...

Thanked 4,375 Times in 804 Posts
GreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST ReputationGreeneyedMe Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

One decision. One answer. It's all I need to move forward....when will it come....soon....I hope
Old 02-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #10222
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

My crushes. I spent most of the day in my daydreams and since I always give myself an extra bit of self love today, I hit the lingere store. I just browsed but it felt so good!

I am thinking about my day, decisions I made, lessons learned and love shared.
I don't have expectations on where my life will lead but I know where I want to set my sights. I can almost see it from where I've pitched my tent in this amazing spot.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 10:12 PM   #10223
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Watching the news of the people on the Carnival Triumph. Ugh, being that I work on cruise ships, I can't imagine.... They are taking forever to disembark. Those passengers have patience!!!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 10:56 PM   #10224
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Lying here trying to sleep and unable to. So much running through my mind. Just want it to shhhhh for a bit. Looking forward to a rope class tomorrow and dinner plans with a coworker possibly next week.

Riley laying with her head on my foot the warmth from her body relaxing mine. I so love that dog. She helps me when I feel lonely. she is such a sweet sensitive baby.

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-14-2013, 11:04 PM   #10225
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueEyes View Post
How I so wish the sun would shine. I need it desperately. How fragile life is and how quickly it fades away with age, poor health, disease. I want to start taking better care of myself. Realizing I am 44 and have let so much in my life get out of hand. Wanting to begin anew and start out with a fresh Outlook this year.
To quote the great Led Zeppelin, "there's still time to change the road you're on...."
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 12:50 PM   #10226
WingsOnFire

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..femme.. .babygirl...girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Ones...
Relationship Status:
Enjoying life but ready to meet someone

Thanked 12,476 Times in 3,357 Posts
WingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST ReputationWingsOnFire Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

The step in the right direction I just took scheduling an appt with our Employee Assistance Program....

Previously known as MidnightBlueEyes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://gailsforum.files.wordpress.co...-psd340941.png
WingsOnFire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WingsOnFire For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 01:42 PM   #10227
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

i know I said I wouldnt post any more negative stuff... On the Planet.. But.. I just can't help it.. My step dad heard from his drs and found out the cancer has spread to his lymph nodes and he has to endure 4 rounds if chemo before they can do surgery to remove it.
My mom is scared and trying to be strong.. I am so far away from he and I can't be there to be her strength... Sighs.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 01:55 PM   #10228
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,056 Times in 2,077 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Owning a business is rough, especially when you depend on "slow pay" clients. It has been over 7 weeks since my last invoice was paid, with lots of money outstanding. I LOVE my career, I love working as an independent contractor, but this not getting paid and working my ASS off is just about ready to break me. I have a side business that never came to fruition, but I am looking at it now as a means to be 100% self-sufficient instead of working through freelance agencies. Even though I would still be depending on clients to pay, I could set stricter standards and do the follow-up myself. Since I am off today, I am going start brainstorming new marketing strategies.

Here's to hoping!!!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 02:09 PM   #10229
Fancy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
N/A

Thanked 7,097 Times in 2,322 Posts
Fancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST ReputationFancy Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday Susan B. Anthony.

Fancy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fancy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 02:18 PM   #10230
StrongButch

How Do You Identify?:
I see the world thru a lens
Preferred Pronoun?:
Yes Boss
Relationship Status:
Chillin out with awesome women

Thanked 4,185 Times in 1,179 Posts
StrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST ReputationStrongButch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Mind

Pictures I just took.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #10231
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

someone special is and has been all morning : D

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 07:37 PM   #10232
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

There are so many things on my mind!

Aside from the constant happy state of daydreaming I am thinking of business ideas, current projects, organizing - and how to possibly do it all, markets and promotion, chocolate, work, what to wear to go out tomorrow evening, how greatful I am for my friends and the wonderful gifts I received yesterday and finally that this red currant tea is so darn good!

Back to this organizing thought. Maybe I need to get rid of more stuff at the flea market before I can honestly take a reasonable look at how to compile everything to organize and pack?

Since the kitchen is already finished I can feel guilt free about going about my day and cooking.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #10233
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

How the same phrase can mean two different things.

Never understood that til now.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #10234
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I am wondering what I can watch tonight. I still have a pile of movies to get through and netflixland to browse.
Old 02-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #10235
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonK View Post
How the same phrase can mean two different things.
Let's eat, Grandma.

Let's eat Grandma.

Verrrrry different meanings.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 09:12 PM   #10236
Dash
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FtM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Dash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST ReputationDash Has the BEST Reputation

i'm home sweet home for 3 days, then off to the midwest area for 4 days. then i'm home and off for 10. i need some R&R
Dash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dash For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 09:57 PM   #10237
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,396 Times in 6,872 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Wayyy too much on my mind. My heart is hurting over work tonight... I'm so muddled in my head right now. I was exhausted to begin with. I want to get some decent sleep tonight and look at everything in the clear light of day...
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2013, 10:16 PM   #10238
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Indeed

Certain people have said that the world is like a calm pond, and that anytime a person does even the smallest thing, it is as if a stone has dropped into the pond, spreading circles of ripples further and further out, until the entire world has been changed by one tiny action.

― Lemony Snicket
Old 02-15-2013, 10:25 PM   #10239
Little Fish

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
female ones, will also respond to babe, boi and Romeo
Relationship Status:
Happy :-)

Thanked 1,886 Times in 321 Posts
Little Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST ReputationLittle Fish Has the BEST Reputation
Red face I got my haircut!

I'm meeting Her family this weekend for the first time.
And the dog too.
Mostly worried about the dog.
A little nervous about the parents.
But mostly the dog.
Little Fish is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Little Fish For This Useful Post:
Old 02-16-2013, 02:00 AM   #10240
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Let's eat, Grandma.

Let's eat Grandma.

Verrrrry different meanings.
Sometimes I wonder about you....
And sometimes I burst out laughing....
Then I wonder about you some more....

*shakes head, muttering, "she obviously ain't ever met my grandma. My grandma would talk someone's head off before she ever got eaten.... She would probably piss em off too...."
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post: