Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Default What is on my mind...

The heat and what the homeless are doing to survive this.

Cancer.

Pain in my heart and soul.
Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Andrew, Jr. For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 04:13 PM   #3062
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
My hair - went for a cut & style yesterday. Had 5:15 pm appointment. Arrived at 5:20 - they know I walk over from my office and told me that if I ran 5 min late it would not be a problem. Upon arrival I was asked if perhaps 5:30 would be a better time for me. I told them that 5:15 was fine and that I had been delayed at work. My stylist informed me that my appointment was for 5 - told her since I got off work at 5 I would never schedule for that time. (I have their appointment card on my desk - been looking at it for 6 weeks and it clearly says 5:15) When she cut my hair she was obviously in a hurry. (As she started a friend of hers arrived and had to wait for her to finish, then they raced out the door.) Did not give me the style I asked for. Barely trimmed my hair, used no styling product except for some over-priced version of FrizzEase (not even hairspray!), blew out my hair and left. When I asked her to trim more off the top of my hair she got snippy (no pun) about it, snatching up her scissors and clipping away making sure to get as much hair as possible in my face. She also argued with me about the trim telling me that it as longer because she blew the curl out. I paid $40 plus a tip for this and she definitely did not deserve the tip. I paid for a cut & style and I got a trim. Definitely was oversharged. I could have gotten a better cut at a super cheap, you get what you pay for, type chain salon. My hair looked good until I stepped outside the salon. As soon as the wind hit it what little style there was disappeared and it flattened. She did not cut enough off my hair and as a result it flattens out. I am not supposed to be able to make a mini ponytail with the back of my hair. When I was there last month she took her time and actually styled my hair, used products to make it look good when she blew it out and took pride in her work. Guess I got in her way last night. Once they fix this tragedy I will have to look for another salon - I definitely won't be able to go back because she'll likely scalp me.

OK, ranting over. Thanks for letting me vent.
When you go back, I wouldn't let her cut it. That's what management is for. I had this happen too. I finally found a stylist I thought did an okay job with my hair and she did...two times previously...then on what turned out to be her last day...she did a piss poor, suck ass job.

She was distracted and kept getting interrupted and I didn't have the balls at the time to say "I want a stylist. I am paying for a stylist. If you are not going to act like a stylist, then I want another one. Now."

I wouldn't have that problem today.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 04:18 PM   #3063
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Work Stupidity

Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 04:21 PM   #3064
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

OMG I ordered something from online store and its taking Fedex a week to get it here and I paid 7.25 dollars for shipping. Fedex sucks for sure. I live in NJ and the package is still in Utah according to tracking and it won't get here until the 25th of JUne!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 04:22 PM   #3065
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Umm do we work at the same place and I didn't know it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowSoonIsNow View Post
Work Stupidity

Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 04:46 PM   #3066
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Just thinking about My future, and how I'm finally almost healed up enough to start living
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 09:44 PM   #3067
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

We are on day 6 of medicating 13 kitties without any fatalities to them or their human slaves. 4 more days of medicine and the 2 obvious sickees get to go back to the vet for a check up. We're hoping for a really good outcome from this medicine. I'm so tired of crawling under the bed, the desks, the cabinet in the living room and any other place they think they can hide when we start rounding them up.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2010, 10:57 PM   #3068
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

All starting at 5am tomorrow.

Thursday, 20 hour workday.
Friday, 18 hour workday.
Saturday and Sunday, both 16 hour workdays.
Monday, 10 hour workday.
Tuesday, I'll be too tired to sleep.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 11:20 PM   #3069
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

was so exhausted today i fell asleep and missed a call
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:40 AM   #3070
Andrew, Jr.
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Me
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Thanked 5,249 Times in 2,216 Posts
Andrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST ReputationAndrew, Jr. Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

CNN "Gary and Tony Have A Baby" at 8pm tonight. I have heard it is a tear-jerker documentary. Love is love no matter what.

Andrew, Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 08:57 AM   #3071
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,864 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I'm going to hang on to this full beard I've grown for a while. I'll shave it when it finally becomes so hot (and I break out) that I can't stand it......or someone at work cracks down on me because of the respirator masks we have to wear.

~Theo~
Old 06-24-2010, 09:53 AM   #3072
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Dancing.

I really want to go dancing.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 11:16 AM   #3073
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Sometimes, when life is difficult, out of the darkness comes an oasis in the form of another human being and sometime that person is exactly what you need.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2010, 11:37 AM   #3074
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

I ponder why I am having to wait so long to find the outcome to a difficult proceeding happening. I just want it over with already and I am just stuck in the muck of having to wait Wait WAIT this out. Enough Already Damn It. I shouldn't be going throught this crap in the first place !
Old 06-24-2010, 11:39 AM   #3075
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

I'm kinda tired of almost, and on my way, I would really like just one thing to be, THATS IT!!! and I FINALLY MADE IT HAPPEN!!
Old 06-24-2010, 11:51 AM   #3076
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Wondering where the person is at the other end of the tunnel holding the flash light so I can see my way outta the hell I am in.
Old 06-24-2010, 12:29 PM   #3077
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,830 Times in 3,200 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Attempting to install a dedicated electrical circuit for my spa. Just not feeling like I can do it and it is expensive to have an electrician do it. ARGH.. one of the reasons I don't think I can is the very reason I have a spa.... my hands and fingers are very arthritic! Just don't believe I have the hand strength and dexterity to do this kind of work anymore. Pisses me off, as I have a lot of carpentry, electrical skill.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:16 PM   #3078
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

i will avoid going outside for any reason at all between now & September because of the heat & humidity. i am very fortunate to have ac and to not have to work outside.

But the people who aren't fortunate enough to have ac and the ones who work outside in this weather are on my mind. i worry for them, as well as the animals who are trapped outside.

Every summer, people and animals here, mostly dogs with ignorant owners, die from the heat. Unfortunately, i think this year is going to be worse than usual.

Old 06-24-2010, 01:19 PM   #3079
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Friday night.
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 01:50 PM   #3080
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

how in the heck did I get two spots of poison ivy on my upper chest and two tiny spots on my thumb? When I get into PI, I usually get it all over myself. And if I was near it, how did it only infect those few little spots..???