Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-17-2012, 05:06 AM   #1181
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Tiger are up 3-0. Verlander pitched another gem last night. I expected the Yankees to put up more of a fight. Tigers can win it tonight. Tho if they do, they have a while to wait for the NL winner to be determined. The time off makes me worry about losing momentum.

Giants and Cards tied 1-1. This might end up being a hard fought series.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:46 PM   #1182
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

The Yankees' batters are performing poorly but Sabathia (sp?) is fully rested and probably their best pitcher. It really depends how the Tigers match with him.

Only one other MLB team has ever come back 0-3 and won. Three guesses who the losers were; the winners shall not be mentioned on my keyboard .
Old 10-17-2012, 04:34 PM   #1183
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 3,239 Times in 849 Posts
macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

if the yankees don't win with sabathia, especially going up against max scherzer ... well that would say a lot. not good, of course.

i don't agree with benching a rod. i don't like him, ... way too much ego for me. but he is a go to player, and coach played him all year and won with him in slumps. i say always go with what got you here. a rod has had way worse years and still played.

go tigers!

i don't know guihong. i will look it up lol.
macele is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to macele For This Useful Post:
Old 10-17-2012, 05:12 PM   #1184
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by guihong View Post
The Yankees' batters are performing poorly but Sabathia (sp?) is fully rested and probably their best pitcher. It really depends how the Tigers match with him.

Only one other MLB team has ever come back 0-3 and won. Three guesses who the losers were; the winners shall not be mentioned on my keyboard .

If memory serves, the only team who has come back from 0-3 was the Red Sox against the Yankees in 2004. The Sox then went on to sweep the Cardinals in the World Series for their first title in a gazillion years. Half my grey hair is from that series.

Old 10-17-2012, 05:44 PM   #1185
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobi View Post

If memory serves, the only team who has come back from 0-3 was the Red Sox against the Yankees in 2004. The Sox then went on to sweep the Cardinals in the World Series for their first title in a gazillion years. Half my grey hair is from that series.
Kobi got it

In the meantime, it's still raining in St.Louis . I suppose it might be called soon.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:43 PM   #1186
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Congrats to the Tigers for sweeping the Yanks and making it to the world series. Sabathia sucked the big one today and Scherzer was awesome. Tigers pitching gave up only 2 hits today.

Now, it's waiting time while the Cards and Giants battle it out.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2012, 05:45 PM   #1187
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

A great sweep by the Tigers, but I hope they don't lose momentum while they wait into next week. OTOH, they'll be rested and whoever they face will not.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:24 AM   #1188
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Cardinals made it look easy last night. Giants bullpen made it look hard.

If the Cards can wrap it up tonight, both they and the Tigers can keep their momentum going.

Old 10-19-2012, 10:13 AM   #1189
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

A Rod too busy adding to his binders of women from the stands..

Yankees lose ! and Congrats to the Tigers and good luck to all the teams standing still!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2012, 09:04 PM   #1190
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Wow. Giants staged an excellent comeback in this series. Now tied 3-3. Game 7 tomorrow.

Vogelsong was magnificent tonight. Hoping Cain throws another gem tomorrow.

Old 10-22-2012, 08:01 PM   #1191
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Wow. Giants are up 7-0 in the 4th inning. These guys look awesome tonight. Nice to see folks other than Scutaro and Sandoval getting the hits.

Amazing comeback. Wonder if AtLast is at this game?

Old 10-22-2012, 08:21 PM   #1192
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

macele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputationmacele Has the BEST Reputation

where is atlast?

i've been giving my rah rah's to the cardinals. but it's looking rough. gambaru!

i'll turn it all over to the tigers later tonight lol.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:47 PM   #1193
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Default Giants vs Tigers! World Series starts Wednesday

Freakin awesome! Even the 9th inning monsoon was a nice touch.

Giants not only won 3 straight with their backs against the wall but they held the Cards to 1 total run in those games. Hoping Scutaro ends up being the MVP.

Congrats Giants fans!

Giants and Tigers are evenly matched in pitching and hitting. Should be an awesome series.

Old 10-22-2012, 09:49 PM   #1194
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Its going to be a great world series !

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 02:04 PM   #1195
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

World Series starts tonight, 8pm est on FOX.

I would like both the Tigers and Giants to win.

Tigers cuz they pulled it together this season, invested in their team, and this team believes they can win. I like that in a competitor.

Giants cuz the are the comeback kids this year. Never say die seems to be their philosophy and ya gotta love that. Plus, I want Marco Scutaro to win one as payback to the Red Sox for trading him last off season. He already won the NLCS MVP. Go Marco!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2012, 02:23 PM   #1196
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

there may be more, i can't think of, ... but hunter pence was traded this season from the phillies to the giants. omar infante and anibal sanchez, this season to detroit from miami. good moves. i like all of these players and marco scutaro.

looking forward to tonight.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:07 PM   #1197
macele

How Do You Identify?:
a bold-assed maximus
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

well that just tic'd my pic! what the shoot fire!

lol there's tomorrow.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:56 PM   #1198
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Giants are continuing to steamroll ahead. Sandoval with 3 homers. Scutaro just doing his thing. Even Zito was impressive tonight.

Tigers are looking too well rested. And the Giants had Verlanders number tonight which is not a good sign.

Old 10-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #1199
Greyson
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine/Non-Binary
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy (Pronounced He)
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 8,165 Times in 2,007 Posts
Greyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST ReputationGreyson Has the BEST Reputation

This Dodger die hard fan says "Go Tigers!" Besides be at odds with the SF Giants for a lifetime because of my allegience to my home team the Dodgers; The Detroit Tigers deserve the World Series. If they don't win it this year, I am happy they made it this far.
Old 10-25-2012, 06:40 AM   #1200
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Does anyone else want to run onto the field and give Lincecum a haircut and Wilson a shave?