Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,910 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I hate when people give you advice that you didn't even ask for!
Old 09-07-2016, 02:48 PM   #562
Smiling

How Do You Identify?:
with a distinct flair

Thanked 4,382 Times in 1,009 Posts
Smiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST ReputationSmiling Has the BEST Reputation

When people whistle at work
Certain facets of small talk

Oh, and workplace politics.

Last edited by Smiling; 09-07-2016 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Forgot the most important one and deleted 3 redundant words.
Smiling is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Smiling For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2016, 04:16 PM   #563
cork1961

How Do You Identify?:
TransMan
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

cork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputation

Folks who walk out a busy exit door, and then stop right on the other side to have a chat.
cork1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cork1961 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2016, 04:58 PM   #564
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,460 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork1961 View Post
Folks who walk out a busy exit door, and then stop right on the other side to have a chat.
Agree on that!

Also..... Not sure if mentioned but people that SEE you coming (driving) and still take their sweet ass time walking across the street... like they're on a leisurely stroll in the park.
Old 09-07-2016, 05:16 PM   #565
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I HATE when people are in the express line (20 items or less) at the store and they have a shopping cart full of crap!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2016, 05:33 PM   #566
cork1961

How Do You Identify?:
TransMan
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Single

cork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputationcork1961 Has the BEST Reputation
Default The worst...

Anyone who ever speaks down to a waiter/waitress, for any reason, ever. Immediate disgust.
cork1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to cork1961 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2016, 08:05 PM   #567
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,159 Times in 3,019 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

People who would rather be passive aggressive and combative rather than just say what they are thinking/feeling.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2016, 05:17 PM   #568
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

It irks me SO MUCH when I'm trying to read a recipe on line and the poster has a crazy preamble. All I want is the ingredients and the directions. Some people put their life stories, pictures of their dog...blah blah blah..

One of my favorite Food Network cooks does this. Ree Drummond. But I love her so I over look it. But come on. Ain't nobody got time for that!
Old 09-17-2016, 06:44 PM   #569
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I hate when you are pushing your shopping cart through the busy store, minding your own business, and the person in front of you just stops dead in the middle of the aisle to either play with their phone or talk to somebody! It's a royal pain when I have my spouse with me because I'm pushing her wheelchair with one hand and pulling the cart behind me with the other hand and then people do this!
Old 09-18-2016, 06:53 PM   #570
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

OMG I HATE when people pop, crack, and snap their chewing gum!!! Or when they chomp it like a cow chewing it's cud! I was giving report to the incoming shift at work and this girl just kept chomping her darn gum and snapping it and I asked her to stop or spit that mess out because what she was doing was disgusting.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:58 PM   #571
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TL1 View Post
Agree on that!

Also..... Not sure if mentioned but people that SEE you coming (driving) and still take their sweet ass time walking across the street... like they're on a leisurely stroll in the park.
I'm a street stroller. I'm not sure I should hurry anywhere just cause someone can't be bothered to slow down for PEDESTRIANS. You're in a car. Even if i RAN across the street you're still going to get across that street in a fraction of the time it will take me. Relax, slow down, we all have rights out there.

Want to go for a walk? lol
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2016, 01:06 AM   #572
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Armchair warriors - Yep, yep you know all about it - storming the beaches of Normandy and so much military strategy more. This because back in 1969 you burned your draft notice, and fled to Canada to smoke copious amounts of pot. Then after the war returned home to sit on your duff, twiddle your thumbs, smoke your pipe and play erudite philosopher. Telling everyone who cared to listen (and even more who didn't) all about how everybody from the American Revolution on up could have, should have served their country better, by going to war and fighting harder, longer, stronger, smarter, and ever so much more fearlessly better in battle than you yourself when given the opportunity and deciding to pass did not. Blah, blah, blah bitty, blah... And I'll be enraptured listening to you speak on the intricacies/contingencies/strategies of war when -

FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2016, 10:03 AM   #573
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
I'm a street stroller. I'm not sure I should hurry anywhere just cause someone can't be bothered to slow down for PEDESTRIANS. You're in a car. Even if i RAN across the street you're still going to get across that street in a fraction of the time it will take me. Relax, slow down, we all have rights out there.

Want to go for a walk? lol
You're entitled to your opinion. But I believe it depends WHERE it is. I'm not talking about an intersection or where pedestrians are supposed to cross the street. I'm talking about curvy country roads where if you don't see someone in time you could easily hit them.
Where the speed limit is 55 and I'm supposed to slam on brakes because they want to cross the street in their own slow time.

It's not safe for anyone.
Old 09-19-2016, 11:27 AM   #574
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,262 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

TL!:
"Where the speed limit is 55 and I'm supposed to slam on brakes because they want to cross the street in their own slow time."

Are you talking about "streets" or "curvy country roads".

If you are on curvy country roads, going around curves at 55 mph may not be such a great idea no matter what the posted speed. You might just hit a deer, or anything else crossing the road along with any country folk crossing the road.

Thing is safety is the responsibility of the car driver and if you are able to see how slowly someone is moving ahead of you, having to slam your brakes on means you are going too fast.

I'm still willing to go for a walk on a country road with you
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2016, 01:10 PM   #575
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
TL!:
"Where the speed limit is 55 and I'm supposed to slam on brakes because they want to cross the street in their own slow time."

Are you talking about "streets" or "curvy country roads".

If you are on curvy country roads, going around curves at 55 mph may not be such a great idea no matter what the posted speed. You might just hit a deer, or anything else crossing the road along with any country folk crossing the road.

Thing is safety is the responsibility of the car driver and if you are able to see how slowly someone is moving ahead of you, having to slam your brakes on means you are going too fast.

I'm still willing to go for a walk on a country road with you
Lol you're trying to say that safety isn't also the responsibly of the "walker"? We will just have to agree to disagree. And I drive just fine. This was about what aggravates me and it does. That is all.

Sure let's go for a walk. Lol
Old 09-19-2016, 06:35 PM   #576
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I hate when people get mad, upset, whatever but instead of TELLING you what they are mad, upset, whatever about, they just give you the silent treatment! Why not just tell me what I did wrong instead of acting dumb???????
Old 10-15-2016, 06:57 PM   #577
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

It really annoys me when I'm driving down the highway doing the speed limit and a car on a side road decides to pull out in front of me, causing me to hit my brakes if I can't change lanes! Then they drive really slow! WTF???? The speed limit on the highway is 55 and I'm doing just that, so why take a chance and pull out in front of me like that? What if I was a jerk and didn't give a shit and I smashed into you?
Old 10-15-2016, 07:00 PM   #578
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayandgray View Post
It really annoys me when I'm driving down the highway doing the speed limit and a car on a side road decides to pull out in front of me, causing me to hit my brakes if I can't change lanes! Then they drive really slow! WTF???? The speed limit on the highway is 55 and I'm doing just that, so why take a chance and pull out in front of me like that? What if I was a jerk and didn't give a shit and I smashed into you?
OMG I SO agree with you! IF they feel a need to pull out, then for godsakes they should hit their gas pedal to the metal not doddle like an old fool!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2016, 07:05 PM   #579
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cork1961 View Post
Anyone who ever speaks down to a waiter/waitress, for any reason, ever. Immediate disgust.
I could not agree with you more on this! So disrespectful and embarrassing to the person who may be dinning with them!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2016, 07:09 PM   #580
Vivacious1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme
Relationship Status:
taken

3 Highscores

Vivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST ReputationVivacious1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default lets see

I have a lot!

Offering unsolicited advice
crumbs in the butter
Jelly in the peanut butter
coughing or sneezing near me or not covering ur face!!!!!
someone following too close (in a car or otherwise)
someone not being direct
someone trying to use big words and having no idea what they mean
poor table manners
Not folding towels properly
laziness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tags
pet peeve