Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 05-25-2014, 08:30 PM   #4201
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb0670 View Post
i feel like a dope. I have to admit i had no clue what paint chips y'all were talking about. I did not know the sample card thingies were considered paint chips. lol
I was trying to figure out how was i going to get enough of the dry paint to chip off to make the project. lol
Sorry... now that i know... it will be easy!
unless.. it is actually supposed to be dried paint that has chipped off.. * so confused*
I would have loved to see that project!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2014, 01:25 PM   #4202
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by deb0670 View Post
i feel like a dope. I have to admit i had no clue what paint chips y'all were talking about. I did not know the sample card thingies were considered paint chips. lol
I was trying to figure out how was i going to get enough of the dry paint to chip off to make the project. lol
Sorry... now that i know... it will be easy!
unless.. it is actually supposed to be dried paint that has chipped off.. * so confused*

It's the paint sample cards, lol. Really.
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2014, 09:02 AM   #4203
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Good Morning!

So I had all the pieces cut out for my project. All in nice little piles for each person. I though drifted through my head. I should put the pieces in zip lock bags, write "some assembly required" on each baggie and send them in. (I thought it was genius) It would be totally interesting (well to me at least) to see how everyone assembled them. Alas, my second thought was, not everyone would be amused. So they are assembled and just about done.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 08:19 AM   #4204
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,539 Times in 10,209 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I will send out the address NEXT week sometime....keep cutting, gluing, tearing...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Paint Chip Project

Two weeks into it already. It's fun to hear about all your fun trips to get supplies. I'm sure we all have a chip mess going on...

Just a reminder..two weeks to go!
1. Besame*
2. Tommi
3. Breathless
4. Amiyesiam
5.Katniss
6.Ts_kaijira

7.Nanners
8.purepisces
9.deb0670

And one extra!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 09:19 AM   #4205
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
I will send out the address NEXT week sometime....keep cutting, gluing, tearing...lol
I am writing this in a direct manor, without anger, just completely not understanding.

I sent you a pm for your address. You responded with a visitor note and here.
My project is done. I do not understand why I have to wait until you decide to give out your address, when it is me, in my busy life, that has to find the time to get to the post office.

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 10:07 AM   #4206
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm glad some projects have been completed. I have received more than one PM. I'm having a busy month with work and the address I will be giving is my work address. I'm glad that some projects have been completed..

As stated in my original post, the project should be in the mail by June 11th. I would be sending out my address closer to that date. So I'm waiting a few more days...so I can receive them all close together. I appreciate your patience and hope you understand the way I need to go about this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
I am writing this in a direct manor, without anger, just completely not understanding.

I sent you a pm for your address. You responded with a visitor note and here.
My project is done. I do not understand why I have to wait until you decide to give out your address, when it is me, in my busy life, that has to find the time to get to the post office.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2014, 07:07 AM   #4207
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

I got a flat tire and have no spare and had no way of fixing it til today. Will be getting it fixed (Daddy is putting 4 new tires on my mini van for me), and i will get all the paint chips and other stuff I need for this project and have it ready to send out when the time comes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2014, 10:44 PM   #4208
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Paint Chip Project

I sent out private messages last night containing my address. I was not expecting a reply, but I haven't heard anything. Will some one please let me know that the message went thru?

Thank you

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-05-2014, 11:12 PM   #4209
Breathless
Brat Extraordinaire

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Happy

3 Highscores
Tournaments Won: 23

Thanked 4,101 Times in 958 Posts
Breathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST ReputationBreathless Has the BEST Reputation

Received, thanks
Old 06-10-2014, 11:20 PM   #4210
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

I missed the postman by like 10 minutes today. I will make sure to get my package of goodies in the mail first thing in the morning tomorrow. Sorry for it being late.
The Following User Says Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2014, 03:54 PM   #4211
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Chips a-hoy!

Immediately after signing up for this project life got insanely busy. I had a lovely idea all planned out but due to time constraints it never made it from inspiration to conception (I was going to go all Banksy meets mosaic). Thus everyone will have to settle for "idea #4" which was less time consuming and sadly about as inspiring as Ca. Chrome's Belmont finish. But a promise is a promise and don't let perfect be the enemy of good, eh?

I popped them in the mail today so Besame should have them in a few days time. Thanks for wrangling this, despite now having to avoid the paint dept. at Home Depot for at least 3 months I had a blast!

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2014, 04:32 PM   #4212
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I stopped in Michael's today. I swear that place should have a sign that reads "Beware All Ye Who Enter Here".

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2014, 07:30 PM   #4213
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Tommi!

When do you think you might start a signup sheet for the altered matchbox project? Middle of July or later? I'm getting ansty, lol!
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2014, 11:10 AM   #4214
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

I got my paint chip project in the mail yesterday!
Old 06-17-2014, 09:23 PM   #4215
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Paint Chip Project

1. Besame*......done
2. Tommi
3. Breathless
4. Amiyesiam........received
5.Katniss..............received
6.Ts_kaijira

7.Nanners
8.purepisces
9.deb0670............received

And one extra!

Thank you!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2014, 09:46 PM   #4216
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Paint Chip Project

1. Besame*......done
2. Tommi Mailed
3. Breathless
4. Amiyesiam........received
5.Katniss..............received
6.Ts_kaijira Mailed

7.Nanners
8.purepisces
9.deb0670............received

And one extra!

Thank you!
Check..You should have ours no later than tomorrow Expect two.. mailed our project in one, plus a card with the money in it....cuz, I sealed it all up and had the postage on the Priority Envelope, when I went ***$&$^%^oh no $$$$
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2014, 09:48 PM   #4217
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by okieblu View Post
Hi Tommi!

When do you think you might start a signup sheet for the altered matchbox project? Middle of July or later? I'm getting ansty, lol!
Will check back on progress of others..and yes, Mid July sounds good..
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2014, 10:37 PM   #4218
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Check..You should have ours no later than tomorrow Expect two.. mailed our project in one, plus a card with the money in it....cuz, I sealed it all up and had the postage on the Priority Envelope, when I went ***$&$^%^oh no $$$$
Received, right as planned

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2014, 03:49 PM   #4219
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Cool REMINDER: Catchin Fire- Matchboxes

Quote:
AFTER the next 2 projects are past, it would be really cool to do one with the matchbooks. Possibly wearable art? snikker-my area. No, I dont think I need to wrangle one yet, I've only done one so far, and I was a couple days past deadline on that one. So, I gladly toss this idea out into the aether, hoping someone picks it up to wrangle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
Raising hand. Would love to. New area to me to create, but I love wranglin..
***Getting assistance from okieblu on ideas..smiling** (your area, snikker too)...as mine would be to have them near the fireplace..
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I would definitely love to see an altered matchbox project. Just to clarify--when ahk originally brought it up the idea it was for match boxes, not match books--which are two different things. It's a project we have both participated in several times in the past.

Anyway--the idea is to use one of the little match boxes where it is a box with the little drawer that slides out with the matches in there. You take the matches out, then both decorate the outside of the box and fill the inside with contents/little treasures. They are usually done around a theme, such as a color. So the outside would be decorated mostly green, for example, then filled with little green items. The match boxes are so awesome! It's like getting a mini treasure box.

So anyway, just wanted to volunteer the explanation of what they are. If Tommie wrangled, obviously he can suggest whatever theme or anything else he wants. Just seemed like no one had really heard of these before. I'd be very excited to do these again!!! Also, I like the idea of wearable art.
Quote:
That would be great, Tommi! Match boxes as wearable art!

Sure, Be glad to help anyway I can!
Quote:
Hi Tommi!

As other projects are filling in and filing out, we are looking forward to the
Altered Matchbox Project.
The usual and customary
Title: Altered Matchboxes
No bigger than 4"x6" each
Include $5.00 for postage.

*THE REAL Altered Matchbook Wrangled sign up list will be open for two weeks , July 12-24, 2014 ~ no participant #limit
**Send to Wrangler by Aug. 26, 2014

*If two previous projects close prior to July 12, signup may **start earlier.

Google Images and YouTube, "altered matchboxes" for plenty of ideas and help.

http://www.pinterest.com/melassa/15-matchboxes/

http://www.pinterest.com/susanperea/altered-matchboxes/

etc.

Template if you want to make your own.

So, you can get started whenever you want....There will be at least 4 or 5 of us..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2014, 05:55 PM   #4220
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

If I remember correctly, the puzzle project ends on July 15th.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types