Notices

Old 03-14-2019, 07:25 PM   #2041
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Installing a transom window tomorrow
Finish sheetrock on 3 walls (halfway there)
Make a wooden platform (to seat a slab of granite, about the height of a coffee table) for my wood stove to prop on by cutting down solid oak Newell posts for the legs. (Got the posts for CHEAP. they should make perfect heavy duty legs for holding a wood stove)
Get the space ready for my hired help to hang sheetrock on ceiling
Take a muscle relaxer!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2019, 08:54 PM   #2042
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Art, Etsy, some light chores. Oh, the dreaded social media. Gotta get my word out there!
My agenda went real south today and also the art I created was garbage. Back to the drawing board tomorrow, literally.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2019, 05:32 AM   #2043
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,654 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Work. House chores. Sleep.

Rinse, lather, repeat this weekend.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2019, 07:15 AM   #2044
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Work this morning/early afternoon. If all goes as planned I'm leaving early. It's supposed to be in the 60s this afternoon. I just want to go home and get my dog and go for a long long long walk in the sun.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2019, 11:13 AM   #2045
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I am working lunch to help make up hours for doctor visits this week.

Then make it to five o'clock. I intend to sleep all weekend! Last night I slept through a tornado dancing in my County. Woke up this morning to several texts inquiring if the babies and I were okay. I think pain makes me extra tired. A lady at work received damage to her home last night but thank goodness everyone was safe.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2019, 01:28 PM   #2046
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Art--done.
Tarot--done.
Fill dishwasher.
Pen pal writing.
Binge watch Shrill.
Call doctor(s)--done.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2019, 05:41 PM   #2047
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

What I need to do: continue to work on decluttering and reorganizing the entire house.

What I want to do: continue to sit in front of the computer, playing Solitaire and Mahjong.

Decisions, decisions....

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2019, 08:03 PM   #2048
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
What I need to do: continue to work on decluttering and reorganizing the entire house.

What I want to do: continue to sit in front of the computer, playing Solitaire and Mahjong.

Decisions, decisions....
Knowing how busy you are at work and all the massive exercise you get during inclement winter weather, I say it's an easy decision: Play your card games and Mahjong and fire up some movies (in the background) and get some R & R, while you can. You deserve it, Gemme.

<<<<<<<<---- relaxing tonight in the arcade (gotta see if I can win a better score while playing my favorite arcade games).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2019, 01:15 PM   #2049
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I'm dealing with a check engine light on/inspection due by end of month situation. I drove 100 miles this morning trying to re-set all the sensors but the light stayed on. (I only drive an average of 8 miles a day so every time I have to get my car inspected I have to do a long drive to cycle everything through) Stopped at Autozone to check the code and it's the Catalytic Converter. Went to my mechanic to get a quote. They said they would call me with it. On my way out, one of my regular mechanics was like pssst c'mere. He whispered at me to go get some Cataclean and drive 20 miles, re-fuel, empty my tank driving and come back. He seemed to think that would fix my problem. I really hope it does because the quote was $1,400 and that's not funny. So I've spent a lot of time today driving.

I have now hung up my driving hat. Had a quick workout to get out some angst. It is now time for weekend cooking and cleaning and then time with my spouse tonight.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2019, 07:55 PM   #2050
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by easygoingfemme View Post
I'm dealing with a check engine light on/inspection due by end of month situation. I drove 100 miles this morning trying to re-set all the sensors but the light stayed on. (I only drive an average of 8 miles a day so every time I have to get my car inspected I have to do a long drive to cycle everything through) Stopped at Autozone to check the code and it's the Catalytic Converter. Went to my mechanic to get a quote. They said they would call me with it. On my way out, one of my regular mechanics was like pssst c'mere. He whispered at me to go get some Cataclean and drive 20 miles, re-fuel, empty my tank driving and come back. He seemed to think that would fix my problem. I really hope it does because the quote was $1,400 and that's not funny. So I've spent a lot of time today driving.

I have now hung up my driving hat. Had a quick workout to get out some angst. It is now time for weekend cooking and cleaning and then time with my spouse tonight.
I hope that works, easy. Every now and then, my tranny starts feeling wonky and I put Lucas' Stops Slips Transmission Fix in and she's good as new. My car's a 2003 and I've driven cross country 3 times, so she's been places and done things.

I'm not sure what year your car is, but if it's more seasoned like mine, keep in mind the catalytic converters can be made with precious metals and are worth something. My coworker replaced hers and found out 2 months later that her car was worth more broke down with the original catalytic converter in it than running with a brand new one it.

To be thread compliant, my agenda is to watch some TV, play online and basically waste time until I get tired and go to bed. Eventually, the cat boxes will be cleaned as well.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-16-2019, 08:01 PM   #2051
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Knowing how busy you are at work and all the massive exercise you get during inclement winter weather, I say it's an easy decision: Play your card games and Mahjong and fire up some movies (in the background) and get some R & R, while you can. You deserve it, Gemme.

<<<<<<<<---- relaxing tonight in the arcade (gotta see if I can win a better score while playing my favorite arcade games).
I did!!!!

Ha!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2019, 10:35 AM   #2052
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I hope that works, easy. Every now and then, my tranny starts feeling wonky and I put Lucas' Stops Slips Transmission Fix in and she's good as new. My car's a 2003 and I've driven cross country 3 times, so she's been places and done things.

I'm not sure what year your car is, but if it's more seasoned like mine, keep in mind the catalytic converters can be made with precious metals and are worth something. My coworker replaced hers and found out 2 months later that her car was worth more broke down with the original catalytic converter in it than running with a brand new one it.

To be thread compliant, my agenda is to watch some TV, play online and basically waste time until I get tired and go to bed. Eventually, the cat boxes will be cleaned as well.
Thank you! So far, the engine light is still out. Have to empty the tank, re-fill, drive some more, and test it with the mechanic. Fingers crossed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2019, 10:38 AM   #2053
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

I've been up cooking since early this morning. We're having a big Irish lunch with a friend, paired with an afternoon of playing board games. I made a big batch of Boxty with two toppings. One of smoked fish, and another of sauteed mushrooms and a whiskey gravy.

After that, we're coming home to take care of animals and then heading out to see the Indigo Girls.

Happy day!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2019, 06:24 PM   #2054
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

My main agenda is to stay awake until bed time.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2019, 09:18 PM   #2055
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I got about a third of my bermuda grass sprayed with my mixture of vinagar, salt and Dawn dish washing lotion. The Dawn makes it stick to the grass. I mowed it short yesterday late. I am killing all my bermuda grass in my yards. It will come back next year. Takes forever to mow the lawns having to sit down every 8 minutes and prop up my legs for a few.

Washed my back brace.

Sat in a chair in the front yard and used my shot gun to do a liitle practice ... shot towards the ground at piles of pinestraw mulch that I raked up over a year ago. I was busy pulling logs out of the woods and would have already been rid of the mulch a little later ... but got the harsh awakening to quit logging. I believe I will be able to go on bag it and haul it to garbage this fall.

My neighbor sent me a photo of a snake she killed today in her front yard. I was hoping to stir up one out of the piles of pine straw mulch with my shots today. I am begging for excitment. Do you hear me? She got her excitment today ... why not me??? LOL!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 03:56 AM   #2056
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

My sleep schedule always gets a bit wonky after flying and spending several days in a different time zone.....it's 3 a.m. and here I sit wide awake, bright eyed and bushy tailed.......which is a shame because it's WAY to early to do any of the things on my agenda today......

Drop off film at Costco, run to the bank, and stop at the post office. I guess while I'm waiting for those places to open I could unpack, throw in a load or two of laundry, and play online!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2019, 05:12 AM   #2057
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Run to work early to grab signed eviction papers and drop them to the eviction center.
Grab co-worker and head to city for a homelessness support services symposium.
Back to the office to see what all has gone down in my absence and get ready for house meeting.
Facilitate said house meeting.
Go out for drink with my case manager because We. Have. Had.A.Week.
Home
Possibly work out after getting home. We shall see.
The Following User Says Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2019, 11:09 AM   #2058
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Off to the post office to mail out a "care package" to my grandniece as well as a card with photos to a friend in Chicago. A quick trip into Walmart. A stop at Central Market in Poulsbo for Mary's meds. Pick up meats at Albertson for supper. There may or may not be a stop included at Starbucks....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 12:54 PM   #2059
chai~

How Do You Identify?:
Self possessed Aquarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't call me baby~
Relationship Status:
Deliciously single and loving it.

Thanked 3,383 Times in 864 Posts
chai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputationchai~ Has the BEST Reputation

I took a quickie metal smith class in February and have been making lovely sterling silver rings. At first the torch scared the shit out of me, but I love watching the solder rise up into the join space. Very satisfying and I love the look of the stacking rings. So today, I am in the mood to make a bunch of toe rings, summer is coming quickly and I want some new bling!
chai~ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chai~ For This Useful Post:
Old 03-25-2019, 10:19 PM   #2060
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,448 Times in 10,178 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

It was a glorious start, no alarm! That's what vacations are made for!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda