Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default REALLY? - Some things are common sense

The American Association of Pediatrics needs to issue a warning about children falling out of windows? REALLY?

A warning that children could fall out of windows if left open? Really?
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 07:08 AM   #2
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default I have 11 Post-it note messages

What does the post-it note on the egg carton in the refrigerator say.???

Eggs.

Post-it on the wall with an arrow pointing down to a dish of water.

Dog's water. Please fill.

Post-it on counter --> Cats water on the counter so the dog doesn't drink it all.

Post-it on back door. To open and close door, lift handle. to lock turn deadbolt to the left....

9 years...I wish I had taken pictures of the post-it package I wrapped for her with all her notes last Christmas.

I swear to you. I am pet sitting while Deborah (my ex-of 9 years) and BimberlyKimberly are on the Blue Danube Olivia cruise.
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 07:13 AM   #3
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

You should leave a whole lot of post-its stuck around that say "Post-It."
Old 08-22-2011, 07:18 AM   #4
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

say it ain't so... I wonder how much this study cost???

the "danglers"

"the bouncers"

this one fell seven stories bounced off an awning and landed in a mans arms without a scratch

this one was tossed from burning building in the bronx ( he survived )

this one has no fear of falling
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 07:27 AM   #5
tapu

How Do You Identify?:
Understated butch.
Preferred Pronoun?:
I
Relationship Status:
Party of One

Thanked 3,112 Times in 1,103 Posts
tapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputationtapu Has the BEST Reputation

I like the little packs of dessicant that say, "Do Not Eat."
It, of course, makes me want to eat them.

Last edited by tapu; 08-22-2011 at 07:36 AM.
tapu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to tapu For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 08:33 AM   #6
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 08:37 AM   #7
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation
Default REALLY?

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 08:39 AM   #8
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation
Default REALLY?

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 08:46 AM   #9
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 09:10 AM   #10
LaneyDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Girly girl femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She; Ma'am; Miss ;)
Relationship Status:
Pitbull protected.

Thanked 7,689 Times in 1,610 Posts
LaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST ReputationLaneyDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Warning: KY Jelly is NOT a food product.

(giggles)

Old 08-22-2011, 09:14 AM   #11
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 09:24 AM   #12
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

OMG having lived rural as many years as I have and depending on hired labor I could write a freaking book on the stupid shit people do. Even Wanton Boi said that whenever I explain things to hym I talk to hym like hy's a child. I don't mean to. It's just that I've learned from experience to fully and completely explain what I want, write it down and even then "something" will happen that makes me shake my head and question human nature.

I have low tolerance and patience for ignorance and stupidity. Now I delegate it to Wanton Boi and hy now supervises. Hy understands my nature and doesn't take offense to my "high gear" but even hy does things that make me laugh.

Sometimes common sense is hard to find.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 09:37 AM   #13
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default Talk about NO common sense...But funny as hell...

Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Scorp For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 10:22 AM   #14
Daywalker

How Do You Identify?:
Hippy

Thanked 11,917 Times in 2,700 Posts
Daywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST ReputationDaywalker Has the BEST Reputation

Pineapple Express ~ Common Gonja Sense

Keep Out of Reach of Children.

The backside reads
'May Cause Drowsiness'

Old 08-22-2011, 10:48 AM   #15
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Best thread ever!!! lol
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 10:51 AM   #16
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

The last fue years I ran my training stable I had this guy that worked for me,I wrote everything I needed done daily on paper..explaneing very well on what it was,we even went over it verbaly before the start of the day..ond day about 20 minits into the work day he came in to ask a question about watering the outside pens...wich end to start from.Yeah,I know..I told him not to over run the tanks to much and not to flood the area around the tanks cause it all ran down to the far end so would flood the shed.yeaaah u got it,at least twice a week he would leave the water on thus flooding the last pen..water flows down hill damit.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 11:01 AM   #17
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 12:01 PM   #18
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default no doubt

The root of the problem is , not taking responsibility for your own actions. Its always someone else who is to blame. Especially if we can sue them and get rich, when we spill our hot coffee and get burned. Yes its hot, that's why it's called HOT coffee. Tort reform ! So many govt. agencies in place right now, who's only purpose is to micromanage us . Pretty soon you will be required to wear a seat belt on a bicycle. And some sort of helmet when you drive. We must be saved from ourselves! Quick somebody make a new law.
Did you know according to the national highway safety council , 52% of all fatality accidents were not wearing a seat belt. That means 48 percent were wearing one ! That means the odds are the same with or without a seat belt! Yet they felt those odds should justify imposing mandatory seatbelt laws. The commericals, click it or ticket. Seat belts save lives! No they don't. Not anymore than not wearing one does. The odds are the same.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:14 PM   #19
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,871 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGG View Post
The root of the problem is , not taking responsibility for your own actions. Its always someone else who is to blame. Especially if we can sue them and get rich, when we spill our hot coffee and get burned. Yes its hot, that's why it's called HOT coffee. Tort reform ! So many govt. agencies in place right now, who's only purpose is to micromanage us . Pretty soon you will be required to wear a seat belt on a bicycle. And some sort of helmet when you drive. We must be saved from ourselves! Quick somebody make a new law.
Did you know according to the national highway safety council , 52% of all fatality accidents were not wearing a seat belt. That means 48 percent were wearing one ! That means the odds are the same with or without a seat belt! Yet they felt those odds should justify imposing mandatory seatbelt laws. The commericals, click it or ticket. Seat belts save lives! No they don't. Not anymore than not wearing one does. The odds are the same.
YES - Like those people in California who got sued because while they were off on vacation, someone's 3-year-old kid CLIMBED A FENCE and got into their pool and drowned.

And I'm thinking those parents had some balls to sue the owners of the pool because it was their responsibility to watch their own damn kid.
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 12:14 PM   #20
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Warning on the side of my bottle of window cleaner: WARNING! EYE IRRITANT..Keep away from eyes. Do not spray in or near eyes.

Does this mean that at one time someone could not get the streaks off their windows and decided, perhaps, that the streaks were actually on their eyes? And even sadder...why does that possibility not even surprise me anymore?

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post: