Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Politics And Law

Old 09-30-2012, 11:31 AM   #261
Artdecogoddess

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She - but read me however!
Relationship Status:
Blissfull!

Artdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST ReputationArtdecogoddess Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat View Post

Romney suggests Emergency Room as alternative to health insurance
I am employed by an inner city hospital Emergency Department where urban blight, poverty and drug abuse is rampant. This already happening! Folks who have little or no access to primary care are using the ER as their doctor's appointment. Combine that with other urban center woes (lots of gun and knife violence, untreated substance abuse and untreated chronic illness PLUS AIDS, TB, MRSA and Hep C. What the f*ck is Romney's problem? Sigh - if that is the solution - its already being used and its NOT WORKING! Folks deserve much more than this!

ADG

[
Responsibility to yourself means refusing to let others do your thinking, talking, and naming for you...it means that you do not treat your body as a commodity with which to purchase superficial intimacy or economic security; for our bodies to be treated as objects, our minds are in mortal danger. It means insisting that those to whom you give your friendship and love are able to respect your mind. It means being able to say, with Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre: "I have an inward treasure born with me, which can keep me alive if all the extraneous delights should be withheld or offered only at a price I cannot afford to give.

Responsibility to yourself means that you don't fall for shallow and easy solutions--predigested books and ideas...marrying early as an escape from real decisions, getting pregnant as an evasion of already existing problems. It means that you refuse to sell your talents and aspirations short...and this, in turn, means resisting the forces in society which say that women should be nice, play safe, have low professional expectations, drown in love and forget about work, live through others, and stay in the places assigned to us. It means that we insist on a life of meaningful work, insist that work be as meaningful as love and friendship in our lives. It means, therefore, the courage to be "different"...The difference between a life lived actively, and a life of passive drifting and dispersal of energies, is an immense difference. Once we begin to feel committed to our lives, responsible to ourselves, we can never again be satisfied with the old, passive way."

Adrienne Rich
Artdecogoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Artdecogoddess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 12:08 PM   #262
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

He's ignorant, is the problem, as is the considerable possibility that he has a strong sociopathic streak. He grew up privileged and has no idea how the rest of the world--or even the non-filthy-rich majority of his own culture--lives, quite possibly because he doesn't care what happens to them as long as he becomes more and more privileged.
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 12:14 PM   #263
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

The other day I was getting gas at the store,while I was paying for it I got ina convo with some folks about the election.The thing I ge about Romney is corp greed,plan and simple and more of it if he is elected.But the romney side is saying Obama has riased the deficite to many times what Bush did,My anser was it was going to take money to clear up the mess Bush made and lots of it..Fact is I live in a repuplican state wuch use to be a big democrat state.Since that happened we have lost jobs anmd contrats to bring in jobs a ten fold,our education has had big set backs,medical services to the needy as well as rehab serveices is at a half stance at best,it will only get worse if we change boats in the midle of the river both for my state and country.I feel a great fear for whats to be had if Romney wins.I will hold my corse for as stronger economy,health system as well as educational system as I firmly still beleave in Obamas reason and corse to follow.Stand firm in the next election for us all.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2012, 03:57 PM   #264
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/r...-politics.html

I think he is insulting a vast majority of people who Do understand the math.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:41 PM   #265
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

I was watching the local news this am. The story was about folks who voted Obama in 2008 and are considering voting Romney this time around. One of the guys interviewed said: Romney has business experience and knows how to make money. We need our government to start making money.

So how many folks out there actually think the government is supposed to make money like business makes money?
I will not assimilate

Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2012, 01:51 PM   #266
*Anya*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toughy View Post
I was watching the local news this am. The story was about folks who voted Obama in 2008 and are considering voting Romney this time around. One of the guys interviewed said: Romney has business experience and knows how to make money. We need our government to start making money.

So how many folks out there actually think the government is supposed to make money like business makes money?

The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.
H. L. Mencken

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.
H. L. Mencken

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2012, 03:13 PM   #267
dreadgeek
Power Femme

How Do You Identify?:
Cinnamon spiced, caramel colored, power-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to a wonderful horse girl

Thanked 6,848 Times in 1,493 Posts
dreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputationdreadgeek Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

I blame part of that on the twinned memes that government is either like a family or like a business and the resiliency of those memes is connected to a lack of what, for lack of any better term, I call citizenship education. We treat citizenship very casually in this country, as if it is either something akin to a biblical curse visiting upon the offspring of Americans the fruits of the iniquities of their parent and their parents before them *or* as a confection which primarily involves shouting USA! USA! because the sun happens to throw light onto the Eastern seaboard at first light. We don't actually give much thought (and even less thought) as to the nature of citizenship in a republic or of the role of government. So lacking any other, more accurate model people fall back on what they think they know which is that businesses make money, businesses can be huge and impersonal like the government, so government should make money.

Americans seem to have forgotten, despite our mouthing words to the contrary, that there's more to life than making money and that turning a profit *isn't* what governments are for.

Cheers
Aj

"People on the side of The People always ended up disappointed, in any case. They found that The People tended not to be grateful or appreciative or forward-thinking or obedient. The People tended to be small-minded and conservative and not very clever and were even distrustful of cleverness. And so, the children of the revolution were faced with the age-old problem: it wasn’t that you had the wrong kind of government, which was obvious, but that you had the wrong kind of people. As soon as you saw people as things to be measured, they didn’t measure up." (Terry Pratchett)
dreadgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to dreadgeek For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2012, 04:40 PM   #268
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

Government is here to do for it's citizens what it's citizens can't do for themselves. It isn't a business.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-01-2012, 06:47 PM   #269
Two-spirit

How Do You Identify?:
Native American
Preferred Pronoun?:
soft butch
Relationship Status:
single

Two-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST ReputationTwo-spirit Has the BEST Reputation

Ummm..
Romney looks at the Presidency seat as a business.. for himself and his cronies.and if your going to go for the president of the Unites States, it would be wise not to insult our foreign friends.
Two-spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Two-spirit For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 09:32 AM   #270
Allison W

How Do You Identify?:
TG Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Loner

Thanked 1,198 Times in 320 Posts
Allison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST ReputationAllison W Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadgeek View Post
I blame part of that on the twinned memes that government is either like a family or like a business and the resiliency of those memes is connected to a lack of what, for lack of any better term, I call citizenship education. We treat citizenship very casually in this country, as if it is either something akin to a biblical curse visiting upon the offspring of Americans the fruits of the iniquities of their parent and their parents before them *or* as a confection which primarily involves shouting USA! USA! because the sun happens to throw light onto the Eastern seaboard at first light. We don't actually give much thought (and even less thought) as to the nature of citizenship in a republic or of the role of government. So lacking any other, more accurate model people fall back on what they think they know which is that businesses make money, businesses can be huge and impersonal like the government, so government should make money.

Americans seem to have forgotten, despite our mouthing words to the contrary, that there's more to life than making money and that turning a profit *isn't* what governments are for.

Cheers
Aj
You know I've long thought this. Particularly with regards to, well, education. There's a lot of talk thrown around about whether school prepares young people for jobs, but the original purpose of free public education is almost never mentioned at all--namely, that free public education was not originally provided to prepare young people for jobs, but to prepare them for participation in a democracy. But it's not profitable to prepare the common people to participate in democracy, as that might lead them to vote their own interests and not those of their corporate masters, and so it's no longer a priority. (And this is why government should never, ever be a business.)
Allison W is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Allison W For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 03:29 PM   #271
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

The PA voter suppression law has been tossed by the PASC. One does not need a photo ID to vote in this years election. Do not fall for the intimidation tactics of the far right, and vote!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 06:28 PM   #272
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
The PA voter suppression law has been tossed by the PASC. One does not need a photo ID to vote in this years election. Do not fall for the intimidation tactics of the far right, and vote!

Actually it kinda fucked what they did. The law is not thrown out. It will not go into effect until the next election cycle. In this coming election next month, you can/will still be asked for a valid ID card, however they cannot refuse to give you a regular ballot to vote with and your vote will be counted. You should not receive a provisional ballot. The state can also continue with it's voter education campaigns about what is needed for voter identification in order to vote..

It's going to confuse the hell out of folks....
I will not assimilate

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #273
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Quote:
Actually it kinda fucked what they did. The law is not thrown out. It will not go into effect until the next election cycle. In this coming election next month, you can/will still be asked for a valid ID card, however they cannot refuse to give you a regular ballot to vote with and your vote will be counted. You should not receive a provisional ballot. The state can also continue with it's voter education campaigns about what is needed for voter identification in order to vote..

It's going to confuse the hell out of folks....
Yes they can ask, but one is not required to show them a photo id with an expiration date. They are still working to get the rest of the law tossed. That was the important part. Do I think they will be successful, depends if we can get the wingers out of the state. The damned commercials are still running, so yep they are still trying to suppress the vote.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2012, 09:49 PM   #274
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

In my life so many, so many ideological changes can be marked by the Reagan administration. Because of that administration, many of the useful functions of government were dismantled or neglected into ruin. People do not see what government does for them because it doesn't DO much for them. They have come to believe that living in the richest third world country on the planet is normal. Especially in California.

Government is ineffectual and expensive and full of people talking shit that has nothing to do with our real lives. It's amazing that so many of the poor and working poor actually do vote. Who is talking about gun violence? Tell me what issue has a greater impact on the lives of poor Californians, for example?

How can we not be talking A LOT more about all the people who have lost their houses to foreclosure? Because it involves a criticism of Wall Street? Because it illustrates a massive failure of government? But Americans aren't demanding they do that. We had the Occupy Movement, but if you look at this election, it's as if that hadn't even happened? With the Citizens United decision, is there any question who owns government and that it's not the people?

I admit that education has failed to create an educated electorate. I just taught the Declaration of Independence to juniors and seniors in high school. All of them claimed to have never heard it before.

Whatever causes they attribute it to, people know that government rarely represents their interests. They know that the Bush-Gore election was stolen. People have to work to remember why we should believe in a positive role for government.

There was an article in Vanity Fair this year that talked about how many young people got into government and journalism because of The West Wing. I remember watching it and taking it in like a starved person. We so wanted to believe that government really worked like that.

From that Vanity Fair article:

Quote:
For budding politicos, The West Wing was a once-a-week life raft, an alternative universe where civic-mindedness, while buffeted, ultimately triumphed. For liberals in particular, Martin Sheen’s Nobel Prize-winning, Latin-speaking President Bartlet was a soothing foil to George W. Bush’s down-home anti-intellectualism and execrable consonant swallowin’; it was as if each week Sorkin and his colleagues were writing the counter-factual, shoulda-been history of the Gore administration.
There will always be people on the far left and the far right who are deeply suspicious of government. That's good. We need that. But that the center is so disillusioned, so willingly disenfranchised by apathy and ignorance, is not good and not entirely their fault. It's the result of an ideology that upheld the freedom of corporations to pursue profit above any public good.

Under Nixon, no one questioned that there was a role for regulation. That so many people continue to blame big government for their woes is not just because people like Carl Rove succeeded brilliantly. It is a result of the apparent early success of Reagan economics, which Clinton did nothing to revise. Why would he? Silicon Valley was making a lot of people rich.

But now these policies have led to their inevitable conclusion. That the profits made by the working people of the U.S. (and other countries) go hidden and untaxed in offshore accounts while we take on the burden of debt created through, among other things, tax breaks given to these same corporations . . . that restricting corporate contributions to campaigns is a considered a restriction on free speech, that our highest court decided that . . . while people like Mitt Romney call us lazy for not succeeding as he did (by, ironically, dismantling and destroying the businesses that actually created wealth) . . . these elephants in the living room of our democracy make it hard to believe anything other than that government has handed its power over to the market.

Government is going to have to stand up to Wall Street and corporate interests and show that it really is in charge before people will be able to to see it for what it could be, for what it should be, the force by which we direct our collective lives. It is not that now. There is no consent of the governed when the ones making the decisions that most affect our lives are not elected by the people. We don't even know their names.
==========================

On offshore accounts (from Forbes):

Quote:
Once employed by gangsters such as Meyer Lansky and Lucky Luciano, these secret bank accounts have grown so vast and lawless that some experts tell the Trib they fear the amount of money involved threatens societies from China to Africa, Europe and the United States. World leaders railed against the impact of secret havens during the G20 summit in Pittsburgh three years ago.

“They have caused a huge imbalance in the market,” said John Christensen, director of London-based Tax Justice Network, which was established by the British Parliament in 2003 to examine tax issues worldwide.

“They are the very opposite of capitalism, which is supposed to be based on transparency. They are the shadow economy.”

From Switzerland and a couple of Caribbean islands, the black holes are in 70 or more countries. Christensen said studies by several organizations, including the International Monetary Fund, put the total stash at as much as $25 trillion.

In contrast, the Commerce Department pegs the gross national product of the United States at more than $15 trillion.

The black holes emit no light, according to organizations that study them, including the IRS. They hide owners and assets. Officers and directors are strawmen. Host countries get little, if any, taxes and earn fees mostly by promising to keep everyone in the dark. Few public records exist.

Owners revealed by accident typically are corporations in other black holes halfway across the world.

Though tax evasion and avoidance are only part of the reason for the shadow economy, they play a role. Tax losses to the United States amount to $1 trillion over a decade, according to the Congressional Research Service. That’s the amount congressional leaders tried to cut in last summer’s deficit showdown.
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 03:33 PM   #275
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Anyone watching the 1st debate tonight?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #276
Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

*raising my head*..........I be watchin
I will not assimilate

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #277
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

I'm betting (no money) that Mitt will blow it on the second question. I'm also betting (no money) his zingers will fall flat.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2012, 10:51 PM   #278
lusciouskiwi

How Do You Identify?:
femme lesbian feminist
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything except for "aunty"
Relationship Status:
Happy with my butch.

Thanked 9,096 Times in 1,899 Posts
lusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputationlusciouskiwi Has the BEST Reputation
Default I know this is a little big, but ...

it's so frecking funny!!!!

Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth. Katherine Mansfield

Motivate yourself or be miserable. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice. Wayne Dyer
lusciouskiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lusciouskiwi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #279
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,366 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation
Default tacky to post, I know.

Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2012, 04:25 AM   #280
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,735 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martina View Post
Tacky as it is... it still make me chuckle and i AM a HUGE Hillary fan!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post: