Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Florida Forums

Old 06-28-2010, 02:00 PM   #61
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Central Florida Here!!! Environs of Winter Haven.
Nothing that I know of that is gay-friendly in Polk County.
Not even a bar here, though there is an MCC Church fairly close to me (never been there.)

Ben and I would like to get together with folks too. We will be out of time for a few weeks, but would love to meet with y'all in late August or September. We may still be here for the 4th, so that would be a possibility too.

I met Cat last fall when some Michigan folks from the other site drove down here. We had a great time in downtown Dunedin. I fell in love with that town!
Glad to say "hey!" to y'all.
Smooches,
Keri

iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2010, 09:10 AM   #62
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning fellow Floridians! I hope that each of you has a great day!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 09:25 AM   #63
Miami

How Do You Identify?:
Gentlemyn Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

2 Highscores

Miami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST ReputationMiami Has the BEST Reputation

Hi everybody! I'm in Miami, Fl. Right by MIA. I would LOVE for us to get together and have a Southern State Bash. My only two problems would be traveling (I am pretty much wheelchair bound) and how much would accomodations be. I live in a condo with a bunch of elderly people, and I don't want any coronaries on my conscience. lol But I really do hate the fact that almost all the B-F bashes are no where even CLOSE to where I am. Hell, I live relatively close to South Beach, which is quite lesbian/gay/Trans/bi friendly, and there's quite a few lesbian party events going on every week. Just throwing in my idea, ya know. lol
Old 06-29-2010, 01:35 PM   #64
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Afternoon Fellow Floridians - Yeah I know technically I am not there yet but I have one foot in the state now lol

Hope ya'll are doing well I'm busy packing up stuff and getting ready to come on down and enjoy lazy days by the pool with that Handsome Daddy of mine

Have a cup of with me.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:13 PM   #65
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Strutt View Post
Actually, even if a few of us get together before then, I would also love to do something the last week of July/first week of August timeframe. Katie's godbutch, Jordan, should be visiting about then (some of you might know hym as durrrrrrrr from the other site) and I'm sure hy'd love to meet some folks. Even if I haven't gotten the slacker to sign up for this site yet
um...wut???
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 06:48 PM   #66
Daddislilgirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Happily Single and lovin it ;)

Daddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Jesse, they are amazing. Mr. Strutt always does the wings and rings with cold beer Click on the "Great Food" link in my post and you'll see their entire menu. Bar food extraordinaire
If memory recalls, I believe I even shared in a few of those wings, rings and pitchers of beer

Count me in for a get together, never been to one before.
Daddislilgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daddislilgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2010, 07:50 PM   #67
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
um...wut???
There is my slacker brutha!!! LMAO!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:53 PM   #68
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddislilgirl View Post
If memory recalls, I believe I even shared in a few of those wings, rings and pitchers of beer

Shared, hell...you and my husband practically fought each other to the floorboards

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:13 AM   #69
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning fellow Floridians

I hear the weather is beautiful today Can't wait to be a Florida resident and enjoy all ya'lls sunshine and camraderie

Old 06-30-2010, 10:30 AM   #70
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddislilgirl View Post

Quote:
Shared, hell...you and my husband practically fought each other to the floorboards

slackers...lol
Old 06-30-2010, 10:30 AM   #71
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
There is my slacker brutha!!! LMAO!
ayup. i didnt know this site would have my original picture as a choice for an icon...lmao

<-------------- see
Old 06-30-2010, 10:32 AM   #72
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Quote:
ayup. i didnt know this site would have my original picture as a choice for an icon...lmao

<-------------- see

That's how I recognized ya Jordan lol

Old 06-30-2010, 10:39 AM   #73
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Hellooooooo Florida! What's up?
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Old 06-30-2010, 10:56 AM   #74
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
um...wut???
And where have you been Mister God Butch? Good to see you here , hurry up and get ur butt down here ... so we can hang out ..can you say O'Maddys? ... Wings n rings for me ..... mel n I will be there and I'm hoping Tranzman will join our lil get together... so that's 3 from up here ..oh and Guy N Abby .. so thats 5 right there ... start putting the tables together .. here we come .

Good to see you Jordan.
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 11:07 AM   #75
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Count me in!
Old 06-30-2010, 06:12 PM   #76
Daddislilgirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Happily Single and lovin it ;)

Daddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

LMAO!! But admit it, you enjoyed watchin us act like kids!!!
Daddislilgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Daddislilgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 06:49 PM   #77
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat/Ally_J View Post
And where have you been Mister God Butch? Good to see you here , hurry up and get ur butt down here ... so we can hang out ..can you say O'Maddys? ... Wings n rings for me ..... mel n I will be there and I'm hoping Tranzman will join our lil get together... so that's 3 from up here ..oh and Guy N Abby .. so thats 5 right there ... start putting the tables together .. here we come .

Good to see you Jordan.
Did you say Wings n Rings? Oh Honey!!! He knows how I love both lol and good company

Put them tables together woohooo!!!

Old 06-30-2010, 07:02 PM   #78
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Oftentimes...

we in the Panhandle are not considered "real Floridians" but trust me, we are indeed. Even if any of you put together a group in South Florida...please count me in. I really need to be with some sane (?) folks that sort of think like I do.
Traveling mercies to all those on the roads and in the skies that are coming to Florida! Regardless of the oil on our beaches...that does not change, at all, who we are!
socialjustice_fsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to socialjustice_fsu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2010, 07:47 PM   #79
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abigail Crabby View Post
That's how I recognized ya Jordan lol
lol... thanks. that pic was taken right after Mrs. Strutt cut my hair
Old 06-30-2010, 07:50 PM   #80
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat/Ally_J View Post

Good to see you Jordan.
just been busy. good to see ya to. looking forward to seeing you again once i get my butt down there

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialjustice_fsu View Post
we in the Panhandle are not considered "real Floridians" but trust me, we are indeed. Even if any of you put together a group in South Florida...please count me in. I really need to be with some sane (?) folks that sort of think like I do.
Traveling mercies to all those on the roads and in the skies that are coming to Florida! Regardless of the oil on our beaches...that does not change, at all, who we are!
um, if you're wantin to hang around "sane" folks...stay away from Mrs. Strutt..lmao...just kiddin..not really
The Following User Says Thank You to durrrrrrrr For This Useful Post: