Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Current Affairs/World Issues/Science And History

Old 04-25-2020, 01:33 PM   #401
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

This is certainly disturbing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...oung-patients/
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2020, 07:36 PM   #402
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,172 Times in 5,136 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Transcribed from the BBC World News which aired at 9:00 PM EDT on BBC Radio World Service UK.

"President Trump has not held his daily coronavirus briefing at the White House, tweeting that it was not worth his time or effort. His absence after weeks of attendance comes two days after he provoked outrage and ridicule by suggesting that COVID-19 patients could be treated with disinfectant."

I guess 45's widdle feelings got hurt.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2020, 08:06 PM   #403
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
The REAL reason why he wants everyone to drink bleach is to turn more people white.

For the love of god people, DON'T drink the bleach!

Tennessee Poison Center sees more calls, hospitalizations over disinfectants amid COVID-19

The Tennessee Poison Center has seen an increase in calls related to cleaning supply overexposure as well as a jump in people hospitalized after ingesting hydrogen peroxide as Tennesseans try to ward off the coronavirus.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/new...19/3013177001/

It's so true ~ when I read your post I started singing ~ "Drink , Drink , Bleach Everybody ~ lolol
Old 04-25-2020, 11:12 PM   #404
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Ashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Currently 1 out of 5 people tested randomly in NYC have coronavirus antibodies. 88% of people who go on ventilators in NYC die. Half of people who have shortness of breath as a symptom end up needing ventilators. NYC is thought to have a strain of COVID more similar to European countries than other parts of the U.S. and more fatal. Needless to say BB and I have been sealed inside our apartment for 5 weeks with no plans of setting foot outside our apartment building. It's hard to imagine that elsewhere, in other parts of the U.S., people are denying the virus can become a problem for them. NYC has turned into what feels more like a third-world country. People who can't care for themselves but aren't about to die are being discharged from hospitals to nursing homes and sent with a body bag, so everyone else in the nursing homes are dying but they don't know what to do with them. Up the street from me Central Park has turned into a tent hospital. Multiple notices come per week of people at my synagogue who have died of COVID. Greyingbutch was symptomatic for weeks and then died shortly after arriving at the hospital before any intervention could be attempted. Leftwritefemme died at the hospital within six days of having symptoms of COVID. I'm beyond words but wanted to check in and share. I feel more comfortable sharing with my community here than in larger social media settings. I'm grateful for all of you.

We have participated in Southern California Shelter in place since March 5. See the chaos around the country. The shocking, horrible news about Sherrie smacks you awake as you know it just makes this craziness so real. The awful things seem to hit so hard. My father in-law passed away April 7, in Michigan. , Family didn’t have a chance to fly to be with him. when told he was sick, He had been isolated for 3 weeks, and became despondent and quit eating. He passed within 3 days of getting ill, in an assisted living facility that didn’t allow visitors. No funeral, memorial service later , Neptune Society took care of everything. Yesterday a priority mail package was left on the front porch, big red letters reading “Contains Cremains” . Stark reality visits without an invitation. It’s been a rough time. Be safe folks .
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2020, 06:32 AM   #405
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,109 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

So glad Lorne Michaels was able to make this happen since it was a (bucket-list?) request from Dr. Fauci, but it may be the last we see of Dr. Fauci because this will get on Trump’s most insecure nerves.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2020, 10:49 AM   #406
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,919 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post

So glad Lorne Michaels was able to make this happen since it was a (bucket-list?) request from Dr. Fauci, but it may be the last we see of Dr. Fauci because this will get on Trump’s most insecure nerves.

So true! Trump will be seething after seeing this..
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2020, 06:15 AM   #407
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

The best and sure cure for Covid-19? Getting rid of MF45!

That is if mainlining Lysol and sticking a tactical flashlight up your ass doesn't work.
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2020, 08:02 AM   #408
charley
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
gentle stonebutch [vanilla]
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,204 Times in 422 Posts
charley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputationcharley Has the BEST Reputation
Cool PPE's and poor American Hospitala

Here in Canada, the federal govt has been dispensing masks and PPEs (as much as they have been able to acquire from a ludicrously competitive marketplace) to the various parts of the country most affected by Covid-19.

Haven't really watched American TV in a while, so took a gander at Morning Joe this morning, and was horrified to learn that poorer hospitals in NYC had to get a GoFundMe page going so as to get money to purchase PPEs and masks, while the richer NYC hospitals aren't caught with this problem. Why on earth don't those richer hospitals help the poorer hospitals? Eh? I mean, all those doctors in the rich hospitals take this oath to "help" people, right? Oh my god, my deepest sympathies to all those who don't have the money to actually get decent medical help! This situation is so unconscionable.

In March, the New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern made the decision to “go hard and go early,” locking down the country after around 100 residents tested positive for COVID-19. "By next week, businesses, kindergarten and elementary schools that teach ages 1 to 10 will reopen." "The country has done better than flatten its coronavirus curve, public health experts say — it has crushed it."

American political scientist Van Jackson, who lectures at New Zealand's Victoria University of Wellington, says communicating is Ardern's "superpower." Jackson says "social solidarity" has been the lesson from New Zealand: "If we're all in this together, then we're actually going to get through it better and faster." Jackson also has said that "collectivist societies" are faring better and more efficiently "than fractured, individualist societies."

Unlike Canada, New Zealand stopped community transmission in its tracks. WTG Jacinda Ardern !!! We in Canada are still limping along (I blame Trudeau for this btw, who shirked declaring a national emergency), but the risk where I am is so much lower than in a place like NYC... I can't imagine the stress of people there, like some from this site... may god help them.
charley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to charley For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2020, 02:56 PM   #409
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,467 Times in 742 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I may be married but I definitely crush on PM Jacinda Ardern.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2020, 03:17 PM   #410
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
The best and sure cure for Covid-19? Getting rid of MF45!

That is if mainlining Lysol and sticking a tactical flashlight up your ass doesn't work.

^5 ^5 ^5 ~~ shakes booty ~~ ^5 ^5 ^5
Old 04-27-2020, 04:21 PM   #411
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,467 Times in 742 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

We got home late this afternoon from running errands to find a friend (Johnny) had called. Johnny noticed, as he drove by the home of an elderly neighbor (Buzz), that the window was down on his pickup truck. The call had come in at 11AM and it was now 4PM. It was raining out pretty good and this man is fastidious. He is a hard core bachelor and we keep an eye out on him. Bevi was just about in tears as we jumped in the van and sped to his house. When we got there I checked the truck (the window was still down)and bevi ran to his house. As she reached for his front door....there he stood. "Oh Buzz, I am so glad you are not dead!" was her response. After that we explained the window situation and proceeded to have a neighborly talk. I think this incident will be a little comforting to him to know he might be a bachelor but he is not alone. Oh and Buzz was home and not on the road because he called in with a sore throat.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2020, 10:29 AM   #412
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

I woke up this morning a pissed off American ~ I wish I could remember my dreams cause I always wake up in a good mood ~ I even sing a good morning song to our animals but this morning I wasn't myself. I called our Gov.'s office Gov. Charles Baker of Massachusetts. I wanted to talk to his office , which I did. I expressed my concerns about early reopening's for the people of this ctry., not having any protection ( masks) for our own safety, esp. someone like myself w/ a pre existing disease . Facial coverings aren't enough if I have to be in a hosp. or medical ctr. for tests. there should be masks available to purchase and prescription masks from our doctors. With a few more comments about life we have been forced to live , I ended the call. Personally I don't know if he will ever get the message or not and if it will matter. It matters to me every time my daughter has to leave our home to purchase what we need taking care of us. I did say that as an American if they think we buy the story it was China they are mistaken ~ I told them I feel it's an act of terrorism where it hit so many parts of the world at the same time as it grew into a pandemic. no one seen this happening but the person who committed this horrific crime. I have listened to them explaining a pandemic and it's impact , and it reassures my OWN theory of terrorism.
Anywayss, Good Morning ~ ty for this space so I could vent.
Old 04-28-2020, 12:44 PM   #413
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,620 Times in 2,489 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

I found this article useful and thought maybe someone else might as well. It actually made me feel more comfortable with the choices my wife and I make to keep ourselves safe and I found the break down and scoring of exposure scenarios stress relieving. I felt better after reading it. Maybe we really can keep ourselves safe until this is over. Who doesn't want to believe that?

https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/masks-gl...wN6_Fyyt1Oakx8
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2020, 03:00 PM   #414
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

For folks who might be looking for masks that might offer some sort of protection from COVID-19, I have a couple of web sites that offer medical (PPE) masks to the general public in smaller batches (25-50 disposable masks). Compared to some of the price gouging I've seen from some sellers, these 2 sites don't seem to be too bad, costwise.

www.Banggood.com

and

www.masksbywhizley.com/

A word about these masks, though. Keep in mind that I've been a Registered Respiratory Therapist (now retired) for nearly 30 years, and my specialty has always been in the field of Adult Critical Care (ICU). It's from this perspective that I'm going to say a couple of things about these masks.

In the hospital environment, for "general"/Universal Precautions personal protection equipment, we use the thin, paperlike (usually they are a light blue in color, but can also be white or a pale yellow color) masks with the slim elastic ear loops. Sometimes these masks come with an attached plastic face mask, and sometimes not, but they are suitable for protecting against simple splashes and the like. They don't really do a whole lot for small particle (less than 3 microns in size, which is SMALL), as in bacterial or viral, protection. Sometimes, these masks are offered in health care environments, doctors' offices and the like, to patients who have an active cough, for the purpose of protecting others who might be around them.

Now, that being said, the masks that we use for what we've always called "Respiratory Isolation" or "Droplet/Airborne Isolation" (this would be COVID-19), we use what is called an N95, or NP95 Protective Mask. These masks are made much more durably, consisting of a thicker structure and a higher degree of protection, effectively blocking the inhalation of particles/virus/bacteria that are less than 3 microns in size. The important thing that you need to consider here before one goes rushing out to try to buy one or more of these N(P)95 masks is this: In order for these masks to guarantee that they will work effectively and perform to the standards that they are designed for, they must first be FIT TESTED, to ensure that they will fit the wearer correctly. These masks are disposable, and tend to be much more expensive and, in these days and times, harder to find. These are the masks that the authorities were first urging people NOT to buy, to ensure that there would be enough of them available for health professionals. I'm not telling anyone to either buy or not buy these masks. That's up to you. I'm not your conscience, nor am I your moral compass. If you want to buy one of these N95 masks, in particular, buy one, but be aware of what you're getting, what it's intended for and who it is intended for. In the hospital, we have special Infection Control teams who are constantly and periodically fit testing us, in order to ensure that we are protected by these masks.

There are also masks being sold on Amazon and Etsy that are made of various materials and are not considered to be "medical grade". These can be hand made and consist of any number of fabrics and materials. I've seen a few neoprene masks that are suitable for sports activities and some that are designed to protect against dust and pollution. I'm not thinking that these would be very effective, in reality, but I guess they'd be better than nothing, if nothing else were available. They are inexpensive and I've heard that, for someone with any kind of sewing ability, relatively easy to make.

Either way, I hope this information might serve to provide information to the folks who'd like to know this sort of thing. I hope everyone is staying safe, washing your hands and practicing the advised social distancing.

~Theo~
Old 04-28-2020, 06:30 PM   #415
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,012 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know if anyone has posted about complications to ones health by improperly using disinfectants but as a former hairdresser and because of built in knowledge about chemicals (in general), I wonder if people realize that another consequence or health liability is the over use of disinfectants or the mishandling of disinfectants or improper mixing of disinfectants.

For example, how many people actually put on gloves first before using a Clorox disinfectant wipe? I see people readily pulling out sheet after sheet of those cleaning wipes with no gloves over their hands to protect them from being over-exposed to common place disinfection methods.

I think it's wise to put on a pair of gloves because anything your unprotected body touches, even if it is only for a brief time or for extended time periods, your body absorbs the disinfectant which could lead to other unintended consequences (health wise).

If anyone is interested in reading an article about it, I will include a worth while read in the title of the scientific article below.

Health Problems and Disinfectant Product Exposure at a Large Multi-specialty Hospital
(American Journal of Infection Control; Vol. 45, Issue 10, published October 1st, 2017, pp. 1133=1138. Published by Elsevier Inc. on behalf of Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology, Inc.).

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2020, 07:25 PM   #416
Jedi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
they are my world

Thanked 1,763 Times in 549 Posts
Jedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST ReputationJedi Has the BEST Reputation

https://www.boston.com/news/coronavi...tjBuQczeroxXbw

I found this in my travels on the interwebs and it's what I have been saying all along. I really think the fucking CEOs and the damn 1% need to fucking suck it up. I'm not killing myself for your comfort. What have you done for me? What are you doing now for your fellow man? Not a damn thing. True colors right there.
Old 04-28-2020, 09:01 PM   #417
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know if someone's mentioned this already but animals are now showing up with COVID-19. Dogs and cats in the US and Hong Kong plus lions and tigers at the Bronx Zoo have tested positive.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2020, 05:49 AM   #418
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,109 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
I don't know if someone's mentioned this already but animals are now showing up with COVID-19. Dogs and cats in the US and Hong Kong plus lions and tigers at the Bronx Zoo have tested positive.
And with people going to the beach makes me wonder how this can or will affect sea life.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2020, 06:23 AM   #419
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
And with people going to the beach makes me wonder how this can or will affect sea life.
good point Orema ~ pray that won't happen ~ I know from where I live in a city close by they have detected the Covid-19 in the sewerage .
Old 04-29-2020, 09:38 AM   #420
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,012 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Sociology and Epidemiology studies can be very helpful in mapping how COVID 19 is transmitted via various other host processes (for example: water waste management processes, and the possibility that water resources can be compromised).

Here's a news article I found which was published a few weeks ago at the top of April (link provided below):

New research examines wastewater to detect community spread of Covid-19

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: