Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Florida Forums

Old 06-21-2010, 01:45 PM   #41
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I know the feeling well Lady D, I love the beaches here and pray it doesn't devastate them.

http://www.clipsyndicate.com/video/p...ensacola_beach
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 05:59 AM   #42
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing in the Pinellas county area (yet). Mr. Strutt and I live in Gulfport, which is on the intercoastal waterway right next door to St. Petersburg. Although we are told the threat of our coastline being directly affected is low, our tourism and fishing industries have still taken a big hit.

I keep thinking about that buffoon from Alaska who said this is "not an environmental disaster," just a "natural phenomenon." I'd like to hold the son-a-of-bitch by his ankles and dip his head and shoulders into this "natural phenomenon."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2010, 02:10 PM   #43
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Seems they will never stop!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100622/...gulf_oil_spill
Old 06-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #44
Bella~Vita

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,322 Times in 443 Posts
Bella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST ReputationBella~Vita Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Strutt View Post
Nothing in the Pinellas county area (yet). Mr. Strutt and I live in Gulfport, which is on the intercoastal waterway right next door to St. Petersburg. Although we are told the threat of our coastline being directly affected is low, our tourism and fishing industries have still taken a big hit.

I keep thinking about that buffoon from Alaska who said this is "not an environmental disaster," just a "natural phenomenon." I'd like to hold the son-a-of-bitch by his ankles and dip his head and shoulders into this "natural phenomenon."
Sis? Thanks for the visual. I can see you so clearly holding that a$$hole by his ankles ...
Bella~Vita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:13 AM   #45
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Any prides happening in Florida this weekend??
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 11:25 AM   #46
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

There is one in St. Pete today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
Any prides happening in Florida this weekend??
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Old 06-26-2010, 11:43 AM   #47
Sam
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 2/11/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I'll let you know

Sam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST ReputationSam Has the BEST Reputation

looking forward to laying on the beach next week at this time.

thinking i will get a little house hunting in while im there
Sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2010, 02:13 PM   #48
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
IS that St. Petersburg, Florida on the west coast?? I am really not that familiar with Florida except for Miami which is on the east coast
Old 06-26-2010, 02:32 PM   #49
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranzman View Post
IS that St. Petersburg, Florida on the west coast?? I am really not that familiar with Florida except for Miami which is on the east coast
Old 06-26-2010, 03:14 PM   #50
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Yes it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipstixgal View Post
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Old 06-28-2010, 02:43 PM   #51
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Everyone,
Ben and I live in the Winter Haven area. We're right in the middle of FL about an hour from the outskirts of Tampa. The oil disaster is breaking my heart. Last night my daughter told me that soon we will be getting "oily rain". If the oil evaporates and comes down with the rain, the whole world could be affected. A disaster, but defintetly not a natural one.

Nice talking to you.
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2010, 06:05 PM   #52
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
People call me by my nic name.
Relationship Status:
Not Single, Not Desperate.

Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,720 Posts
MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation

Hello , Floridians!!

It is said, " Some lives are linked across time.....

Connected by an ancient calling that echoes through the ages "......
MysticOceansFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 06:36 AM   #53
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

MysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST ReputationMysticOceansFL Has the BEST Reputation
Default Floridians

Good Morning to all the Floridians!!

Old 08-24-2010, 08:25 PM   #54
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Floridians!!

Old 09-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #55
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Hello all Floridians, we'll be moving down there in October and be a resident soon!!
Old 09-01-2010, 02:51 PM   #56
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Howdy Floridians!
I will be in the Ft. Lauderdale area next Wednesday through Sunday. Anyone in the area from the Planet?
Old 09-01-2010, 02:59 PM   #57
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_G View Post
Howdy Floridians!
I will be in the Ft. Lauderdale area next Wednesday through Sunday. Anyone in the area from the Planet?
That's where I want to move to in October its very gay there!!
Old 01-23-2011, 07:41 PM   #58
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

Hi!
Seems we Florida folk are not talking to each other. Thought I'd say "hi!" and bump this thread up.
Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2011, 08:09 PM   #59
MysticOceansFL

How Do You Identify?:
Butch,
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamkeri1 View Post
Hi!
Seems we Florida folk are not talking to each other. Thought I'd say "hi!" and bump this thread up.
Smooches,
Keri

Keri , I kinda noticed that also and I try to pop in from time to time Its a new year 2011 and was wondering if anyone wanted to do a meetup in Mid Feb or later?

Old 01-25-2011, 08:41 AM   #60
Mrs. Strutt

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
16 Years as Queen of Hys Castle

Mrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST ReputationMrs. Strutt Has the BEST Reputation

As I am doing a rare drive-by...

Thought I'd stop in and wish you all a happy 2011. I am rarely on BFP anymore, so I hope everyone is well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...FLR/sunset.jpg

"If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman,
I shall feel that I have worked with God."

- Gilbert Keith Chesterton
Mrs. Strutt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs. Strutt For This Useful Post: