Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
*flops down on the couch and sighs*

What a friggin day this is turning out to be! I can't divulge any details, but if any of My friends could send thoughts and prayers for My family today it would be much appreciated ~ I'm so worried, where is the coffee IV pole???
My friend. I will keep you and your family in My thoughts and send good energy and strength to you all. I hope whatever it is you are facing and/or feeling is resolved soon. I am here if you need to vent, always.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:29 PM   #2042
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening to all the fine kitchen patrons,

Can I just get this out of the way?? I am OVER the heat and humidity. I have one a/c unit in My new place and it is not pushing out enough BTU's to cool the whole place down. It is so hot and humid that I do not even want to move. mutters. I hate to go and spend $ on a bigger unit when more than likely cooler temps should be arriving. However, I can not rely on the weather guessers either. So I am probably going to bite the bullet and buy another unit and install it here in the livingroom, this is just unbearable.

laughing. Because I know scoote is going to come in here and say.. "what is the problem, there is nothing wrong with heat and humidity?"...

Work is going great.. just trying to adjust to a different type of schedule than I have ever had before. However, the company is awesome and that makes it worthwhile.

I pretty much have the place together. I need to install the blinds and curtains this coming weekend.. where I believe our temps are supposed to go down into the 70's.. there is no way in the hottest days of Hell I am doing it in this heat. laughs.

I hope everyone is celebrating the National Holiday of Hump Day in fine fashion. grins.

Waves to scoote, Jo, Zimmy, My Bro Braedon, durrrrrrr, dc, morningstar, Incubus, Abby.. and anyone I missed.

Two more days and the weekend is upon us !!!! Hang in there everyone.

Here is some and to help us along.

Also, I am setting out a dinner buffet... grilled style.. steak, chicken, seafood, grilled veggies.. tossed salad, coleslaw (made from scratch by My girl).. baked beans.. corn on the cob... and all the condiments to go with.

Oh and some ice cold Iced Tea !!

Enjoy everyone.
The Following User Says Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2010, 06:20 PM   #2043
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening all ...and thank you for dinner Jake. It sounds yummy!

Today was a good day, and I'm sooooo glad to be down here with my sweetie.

I hear you on the heat Jake. Being up there in the heatwave with no a/c was killing me. It's hot and humid here, but you really only feel it when you're outside, or hopping into that hot car. The apartment, like most places here, has central air, so it's blissfully cool.

Braedon...hope things get better for you. You're in my thoughts.

We got to babysit a little angel this afternoon...her pic is in Scoote's gallery. Such a doll...if we didn't like her mama so much we'd be tempted to steal her.

Hope you all have a good evening.

baby...
Old 09-01-2010, 06:59 PM   #2044
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

((((Braedon)))),

I am sending you all kinds of thoughts and prayers to help with whatever it is you are going through! I borrowed the coffee IV for school today. I added some espresso to it, so you should be happy in a bit!

Hugs and hope you have a better day tomorrow,

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braedon View Post
*flops down on the couch and sighs*

What a friggin day this is turning out to be! I can't divulge any details, but if any of My friends could send thoughts and prayers for My family today it would be much appreciated ~ I'm so worried, where is the coffee IV pole???
Old 09-01-2010, 07:01 PM   #2045
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Good Evening Everyone,

Thank you Jake for dinner! I had a busy day today with all of my classes. Started the day with my microbiology lab until 11am and then went to my anatomy class from 12:30 until 5p and then I went and had dinner at my mom's house.

I am off to bed and I am wishing you all a good night,

Zimmy
The Following User Says Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2010, 05:02 AM   #2046
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all slept well! I am thinking of a buffet style breakfast this morning with plenty of coffee and tea!

Have a good day today,

Zimmy
Old 09-02-2010, 05:41 PM   #2047
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Good evening everyone

Dinner tonight is baked chicken with crispy, seasoned skin....mashed potatoes....steamed cauliflower.....and probably ice cream for dessert.
My sweetie is working late, but homework is done, the boys are fed, dishes are washed and her plate is waiting for whenever she makes it back. It's been a busy day for both of us! I even managed to be productive at work...even on very little sleep....so I probably won't make it up late tonight.

Hope you're all having a lovely evening, and are enjoying some well deserved relaxation.

baby....you might have to nuke it... Sorry your employees are such pitas.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:24 PM   #2048
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good evening everyone

Dinner tonight is baked chicken with crispy, seasoned skin....mashed potatoes....steamed cauliflower.....and probably ice cream for dessert.
My sweetie is working late, but homework is done, the boys are fed, dishes are washed and her plate is waiting for whenever she makes it back. It's been a busy day for both of us! I even managed to be productive at work...even on very little sleep....so I probably won't make it up late tonight.

Hope you're all having a lovely evening, and are enjoying some well deserved relaxation.

baby....you might have to nuke it... Sorry your employees are such pitas.

hey! i just ate some steamed cauliflower IRL! get outta my head, it's scary in there!
Old 09-02-2010, 07:58 PM   #2049
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good night Everyone!

I fell asleep in the recliner, lol. My 3 year old niece is spending the night with me, I am taking her to my bro's house in the morning.

Hope you all had s good day and sleep well!!!

Night,

Zimmy
Old 09-03-2010, 04:17 PM   #2050
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Good evening everyone

It's been a long week, and my eyelids are drooping already. I even asked Scoote to bring home pizza for dinner

I'm glad it's a 3 day weekend...just wish it was for my sweetie as well. We're thinking it's a beach day on Saturday. For Sunday and Monday it's just me, the Prince and Rooster...so we'll have to see if we can come up with something fun to do.

Anyone have fun plans?
Old 09-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #2051
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Jo Jo,

I am going to be staying home this weekend and studying for a microbiology quiz that is due at 8am on Monday morning.

How about taking the kids to the movies? If they still have the Karate Kid movie out, it was cute and family friendly!

Have a good night and have fun at the beach tomorrow!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJo View Post
Good evening everyone

It's been a long week, and my eyelids are drooping already. I even asked Scoote to bring home pizza for dinner

I'm glad it's a 3 day weekend...just wish it was for my sweetie as well. We're thinking it's a beach day on Saturday. For Sunday and Monday it's just me, the Prince and Rooster...so we'll have to see if we can come up with something fun to do.

Anyone have fun plans?
Old 09-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #2052
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Have a good night all and have a safe holiday weekend!

Zimmy
<Leaving a trail of peanut M&M's for myself to the coffee pot for in the morning>
Old 09-05-2010, 08:45 AM   #2053
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all are having a good time and relaxing this weekend!

Have fun today,

Zimmy
Old 09-05-2010, 10:13 AM   #2054
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation

Good Morning Kitcheners! Did you know that there is a Kitchener, Ontario? Too funny, EH?

I'm on the phone with Jake...smiling, laughing, and enjoying our coffee together.

Today is Pride Calgary... woohoo...off to hang out with some good friends, watch the parade and grab a bite to eat..then back home.

I'm putting a nice Sirloin Tip roast in the slow cooker, along with the little potatoes, the tiny onions, some butternut squash, and bread that is rainbow coloured...a little bit of food colouring won't kill us, will it?
Life is a moment...revel in it!

MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MountainStar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 10:15 AM   #2055
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation

PS...after the drama week last week...I want to move into the drama free zone with Jo!
Life is a moment...revel in it!

MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MountainStar For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 10:48 AM   #2056
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Good Morning Everyone,

Hope you all are having a good time and relaxing this weekend!

Have fun today,

Zimmy

Good Afternoon Zimmy,

This weekend has been wonderful. I have been decorating and unpacking.. however, the place is starting to take shape now.

I unfortunately do not have tomorrow off.. so no three day weekend here.

I hope you are having a peaceful Sunday..

As Always,
Jake
Old 09-05-2010, 08:15 PM   #2057
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Evening Jake,

I bombed my first biology quiz and I upset with myself, but I am going to do better the next time around. I just finished watching, "A Haunting In Connecticut", before I go to bed, hehe..

Have a good night to you and MountainStar!

Zimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTulane View Post
Good Afternoon Zimmy,

This weekend has been wonderful. I have been decorating and unpacking.. however, the place is starting to take shape now.

I unfortunately do not have tomorrow off.. so no three day weekend here.

I hope you are having a peaceful Sunday..

As Always,
Jake
Old 09-05-2010, 08:16 PM   #2058
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Night Everyone!

See you all in the morning...

Zimmy
<Leaving a pot of on for those who would like a cup>
Old 09-06-2010, 05:24 AM   #2059
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

mawning kitchen dwellers.....and peekers

its down right chilly here in ol buffalo Neww yawwwk this morning.
hope everyone had a relaxin and fun weekend... i know i did..

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-06-2010, 08:05 AM   #2060
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Good Morning Everyone,

It is raining here in Flagler County, and I am hoping the rain kicks the temps down a bit.

Have fun, I am off to read my anatomy book since we don't have class today...

Zimmy